Baka why didn't anybody tell me this was actually good and not some homestuck shit?

baka why didn't anybody tell me this was actually good and not some homestuck shit?

We tried to. You didn't listen.

I started reading it but I feel too stupid to get it. There's too much stuff going on.

To be honest its lost me. The art is still good and the concepts are still interesting, but Abaadon's spent so much time on ensuring his characters have flaws he hasn't really given me a reason to care about them.

You should be able to consume media of your own volition.

>not being able to relate to your budding callousness making you a better manipulator but ostracizing the people you liked one by one

Because you're a fucking mongoloid that can't think for himself or form his own opinions

and for whatever reason choose to listen to this board's stupidest individuals

it kind of is, with that whole trans character thing as a lead

We've been telling you for at least a year. But I don't blame you for not believing us.

I kinda wish I didn't see K6BD threads up on Sup Forums. I like it too much for it to get caught up in this cesspool.

>gender agenda
>actually good
got me doubting dayzoo

The creator literally repeatedly shilled it here when he was starting out. There have been threads here on it since the start.

It's really when it got big on twitter/tumblr that the threads went to shit, because this is the anonymous place fags don't have to behave themselves on.

So what's the skinny on K6BD?

Also the anti tumblr crowd can make their case too I don't mind

A skinny wouldn't be enough
just start reading it and enjoy the ride
Don't skip the stories and be sure to read the hover text

Ordinary college girl gets pulled into the center of the multiverse and happens to unknowingly (at first) possess the single most powerful thing conceivable. It's like if Eastern Mythology met Heavy Metal but with more supernatural kung-fu.

They got a haircut, don't read too much into it.

abbadon even sometimes comes around in the talkback threads for pages.
i'm curious how much love his rpg stuff gets on /tg/
I was really hoping the mech book would have at least one or two of his mech drawings in it.

weeaboo gets the key to the universe shoved in her head and her boyfriend gets stolen.
highjinks ensue as she learns to not be a weeaboo and becomes a badass.
it's got angels and demons and magic and kung-fu.
if you're sensitive it might have too many transgernder angels and 'strong female characters' for your taste.

>i'm curious how much love his rpg stuff gets on /tg/
K6BD is pretty popular there, but /tg/ is limited to talking only about the rpg, which doesn't have the player base or content of rules to really sustain threads for very long.

Sounds cool I'll pick it up

while I support buying the books cause money talks when it comes time to publish the 3rd and ongoing book, but really you should read it on the website as a lot of the details get lost in the published version.

abbadon has said the 2nd published book should be better.