ITT: Sup Forums Related Headcanons

Post 'em anons, post 'em all!

I'll start by saying that DOOM... is a huge fucking nerd in his private life. We know he canonically watches Star Trek, has an altered version of "all you need is love" playing in his dungeons, and he browses Wikipedia. With all of that established, I can't be the only one who has headcanons him as a really big fucking nerd. I'm talking comics, collectibles, listening to the Rat Pack, marathoning the Twillight Zone, etc, etc.

Dunno, I think it adds to the whole bit, that to the rest of the world he's DOOM, something he upholds, but in the privacy of his own home, he's a lonely little child that never really grew up.

Nothing?

>Headcanons
Go back to tumblr

Not enough tits for people to respond

The world of 2099 is the future of Iron Man 2020 which is the future of Deathlok's 1999.

Basically the world went to shit, corporations started working with cyborgs (Deathlok), then moved onto robots (X-51/Machine Man) who ended up fighting with Iron Man 2020. Eventually the people gave up control to the corporations and everything got super nice and shiny, but kind of fascist (2099).

Noted.

Uhhh...have a Morgan, I guess?

>altering a song to be about Doom
That's nothing nerdy about that, it's just your typical Doom narcissism.
Also, having knowledge about Star Trek isn't fucking nerdy anymore, unless you're arguing about photon torpedoes and warp speeds, it's just general pop culture knowledge. Depending on your meaning of "browses Wikipedia" I suppose that could be pretty nerdy.

>everything got super nice and shiny, but kind of fascist (2099)
I like the Headcanon (I read somewhere that you can work OML in there),but I remember 2099 being shitty, and not really shiny, apart from a few locations.

>song
He specifically chose a Beatles song and had it play on Jukeboxes.He didn't hire the best musician to write a concertoabout him, he manipulated an old pop-song.

>ST
He cared enough to correct Spider-Man when he messed up the dutiesof Sulu & Spock.

>Wikipedia
It's from a Thor issue. He personally browsed Wikipedia for Asgardian dishes.

Maybe "nerdy" isn't the right word, but I imagine that he lives far more "low-key" when he's alone. And considering he grew up dirt poor, it makes sense for him to catch up with pop-culture now that he has time and money.

He liked the song and decided to make it even better by making it about Doom. That is not nerdiness, that's simple Doom narcissism. If he HADN'T made it about Doom it would actually be a better argument for him being a nerd. And he corrected Spider-Man because he's a know-it-all bastard who lives to show himself superior to people. Again, it wasn't about photon torpedoes or what episode a character showed up at, which would actually be nerdy as fuck to know, it was rudimentary knowledge about the characters from a popculture icon show.
Looking up recipes on Wikipedia doesn't seem nerdy either. Just browsing it for hours and reading a bunch of subjects with no purpose would be nerdy.

Your headcanon a shit.

>Your headcanon a shit.
Shit user, you hurt my feelings...

Hopeless has so much pull in Marvel that he made them do an 8 month timeskip so he could knock up his waifu in-universe

Isn't the baby from a sperm donor, with her boyfriend being the Porcupine? So, he cucked himself in a fictional universe?

Superman Reborn never happened, Superman n52 is dead and the other guy is the post-crisis one.

Stardust the Super Wizard is actually Cowboy Henk, who took a course at a community college to become a superhero.

>We know he canonically watches Star Trek
Marvel Adventures and the kid adaptations of Secret Wars aren't canon, buddy.

The symbiote itself is in love with Spider-Man. If it could, it would drop Eddie like a hot potato and go crawling back to him and even take on feminine traits to appeal to him. But editorial mandates and what not.

Also everyone can't stop staring at Spidey's bum and will deny they saw anything

What's this from?
New Avengers?

Jameson keeps the pictures of Spiderman that don't get used in the paper. That ass torments him, he hates Spiderman for what he makes makes him feel.

Avenging Spider-Man.

Wait, wasn't that after Spodermin got his identity fixed?

Nope. Up until #15 it's Peter, for 5 or so issues later it's Ock, and then it got relaunched as Superior Spider-Man Team-Up.