What will that wacky yet loveable Randy Marsh do in the next South Park episode? I can't wait!

What will that wacky yet loveable Randy Marsh do in the next South Park episode? I can't wait!

I want to get back to the show being about Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, and Stan.

God last season was so bad I'll take this shitty randy episode over anything that was in season 20

I hate this show now

Why did the DNA people need to get a second test from Randy? It sounded like the test would reveal something more unusual than it did.
Feels like they had something else in mind but got sidetracked by the gay Indian joke instead

where mah randy gone?
haven't seen it yet

Well you can look forward to one of if not the worst Randy episode ever

Maybe next episode Randy turns himself into a pickle :D

Did you forget episode 1 of this season user?

I at least liked the gag of having a renovation show that just comes down to Randy having fun destroying shit.
The only thing I liked about the latest episode was how the native American turned fell in love with him and showed up with his parents but they could have done that with any adult male character other than Randy and it would have been just as funny.

>stan
>hey stan
>STAN I TURNED MY SELF INTO A PICKLE!
>I'M PICKLE RANDY

They likely wanted to re-test since Randy and the Indian's samples got mixed together, thus creating weird anomaly. Honestly, it would make less sense for Randy to get away with using two peoples' saliva.

I thought it was the Eric, Creek, Randy, and Kyle show now?

Looking forward to the fractured butt whole because you get to interact with the main kid cast instead, can't wait.

I wish they'd mix and match between Randy and other parents, rather than just using Randy whenever its an adult situation.

As bad as Season 20 ended up being, I really liked that it gave Gerald a lot of screentime for a change.

Political correctness ruined South Park ever since season 19. Fuck PC Principal, and fuck the far left who are the major audience for the show and Comedy Central in general.

But season 19 was very clearly against political correctness.

>show returns to form
>Sup Forums hates it
What did they mean by this?

you understand that PC principal is satire making fun of the left right?

You literally don't know how satire works holy shit dude.

PC Principal was a blessing and I'm glad he's still around.

People liked the one last week well enough, so honestly it seems to mostly be Randy, likely due a backlash because they said they were gonna go back to the kids, and while Randy is childish that does not mean he counts as one of the kids.

got a point, Randy is just overexposed and if they would have juggled his plots with the other parents instead of always using him he probably wouldn't get so much hate, i mean It's a Jersey Thing is basically a Randy Episode with Sheila and it was great.

PC Principal turned out better then i expected since he got some development and he did chill out after the season ended.

>making fun of the left right?
WELL WHICH SIDE IS IT?!?
i'll be here all week, folks

heh

Both, the crutch of PC Principal is that he genuinely believed his shit was making the world better and that ends justify the means, but later once he encounters Jimmy he ends up realizing he was basically the only True Believer in the frat and the peers that covered and reinforced his beliefs only did it to get laid and his push basically almost fucked over the whole town/world.

PC Principal wasn't a SJW, he was a idealistic "useful idiot".

>Stan!
>STAAANNN
>I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE

This is the single shittiest forced meme in Sup Forums's entire history.

I'm not really a fan of the
>Randy makes fun of current events
Show

Toddposting exists

So did I get too old such that I actually started having an opinion on things and found Matt and Trey's aggressive non-opinions on everything to be offensive? Or did Matt and Trey just get so old they completely lost touch with whatever beat they had on the Zeitgeist to begin with?

And yet it's allowed to stay on Sup Forums but horseposters were forcibly confined to their own board because everyone else was sick of it.

>ep requires an adult to do something silly
>hey, let's use Randy!

Do Matt and Trey realize that other adult characters besides Randy exist?

What was wrong with white people renovating houses?

Cock Magic was the last good episode you contrarian faggot

>by far the worst ever ratings this season

Can't wait for the cancellation.

Trey and Matt really don't fucking want to do South Park anymore but they need it for the steady stream of income it generates.

They spent every fucking dime they had in their bank accounts to do Book of Mormon and while they made back their money in two-three years (a rarity in musicals), it made them utterly dependent on the show for basic living. And in the case of Trey Parker, his degenerate drug addict/whore mongering lifestyle, which culminated in him divorcing his super loyal QT Asian wife for his favorite whore in his harem of degenerate stripper whore.

Furthermore, they pissed off the MPAA in the 00s by outing how they treat major studio films differently than indie films and as such, can't piss Comedy Central and their parent company Paramount off because they need to do all of their films with Paramount in order to avoid getting fucked in the ass by the ratings board. Let alone getting Paramount to front the huge budget for advertising their films, along with making sure it gets nation-wide distribution.

Sort of, but most are not usuable.

Gerald is more or less used only when they need a super respectable person who is secretly an evil degenerate scumbag

Sheila's had a good amount of character growth (though she briefly backslided last season)

Kenny's dad is an abusive drug abusing asshole who is fucking lazy and useless and more to the point, any attempt to redeem him/get his shit together, would fundamentally change Kenny's status quo

Mr Garrison is now off-limits

Mr Mackie is still around but is too defined by his passive-aggressive spinelessness

Principal Victoria is a cipher

PC Principal is too polarizing plus fleshing him out would ruin his entire premise

Lianne Cartman has seen some character growth, but like Kenny's dad, you can't do anything unless you are willing to radically change her and Cartman's status quo

Jimbo and Ned are pretty one dimensional and haven't been used in ages

>>Kenny's dad is an abusive drug abusing asshole who is fucking lazy and useless and more to the point, any attempt to redeem him/get his shit together, would fundamentally change Kenny's status quo

Part of me would like to see this.

Kenny's mom dies (along with Kenny's sister and older brother) and we find out that she was the cancerous influence in the family that made everyone in the household's life one of unspeakable horror and poverty. Without her around, Kenny's dad gets a job, gives up drugs and drinking, and totally turns his life around.

Bonus points, if they have him marry Cartman's mom for the plot point of making Kenny and Cartman step-brothers.

>Trey and Matt really don't fucking want to do South Park anymore
I keep seeing people say this, but no source really confirms it. In fact, a lot of interviews and even episode commentaries contradict this completely.

>along with Kenny's sister and older brother
Why get rid of them too?

Fuck, I read that in this voice.

There must be an end some times it's hard but the time comes when something must end.

Clean slate for the new status quo of Cartman and Kenny being brothers.

The non-entity brother and feminist fan-service parasitic little sister have to die in order to ensure all Kenny has is Cartman and create a reason for him to try and force Eric into a brotherly bond with him

WTF

Lol I killed a thread

what's your point?

I'm not inclined to agree that they don't want to do South Park anymore. If they didn't, they wouldn't be staying on top of it. Has the show quality declined? Yeah, but I still don't see it stopping anytime soon. When they do make a gem nowadays, it's a really good one. What I dislike is that they seem to be relying on Randy to be the plot device lately at every turn. They experimented with continuity and I don't think that they have been recovering from trying to repeal it.

And yeah, they're going to be living on Book of Mormon money until they die. It's one of the most popular shows that will never stop touring and they will rake in every dime it makes.

To me, it seems like they're using South Park more as a hobby now.

anyway here's some creek to make up for broadwayfagging