MY NAME IS DANNY RAND!

MY NAME IS DANNY RAND!

AND I AM A CERTIFIED IMMORTAL IRON FIST AND A BONAFIDE PROTECTOR OF K'ULUN AND SWORN ENEMY OF THE HAND

AND YOU CANT! TEACH! THAT!

AND THIS RIGHT HERE, THIS IS LUKE CAGE, AND HE HAS A BULLETPROOF DICK!

AND YOU CAN'T! TEACH! THAT!

BADA-BOOM!

REALEST HEROES IN THE ROOM!

HOW YA DOIN'?!

Worst character on his own show, and on The Defenders

I dont know dick about Iron Fist, does his name have anything to do with Ayn Rand or is it just a coincidence?

It's a coincidence

This only makes sense if Danny gets his ass wrecked literally every episode.

So, Iron Fist, then.

if only the actor knew ANYTHING about martial art

defenders was fucking awful, the team is pointless, unlike avengers or justice league their powers were too similar and their abilities pretty irrelevant.

Also any of them alone had a chance of defeating those villains by themselves

When you're wrong, you're wrong. And you sir are wrong.

What character is worse?

Don't worry user, I think you're right

With his new powers he becomes Marvel's newest hero: The FISTER!

Agreed.

>Enzo gets his ass kicked a lot.
>Iron Fist gets his ass kicked a lot.

Really makes you think.

where's your outfit

Still not as bad as Diamonback in Luke Cage

how you doin'?

While I preferred Cottonmouth, I liked Diamondback well enough. My only problem with him was during their final duel, he seemed to have just given up. His self-righteous preaching just stopped altogether.

Well fucking duh, they just raped Daredevil material and shoehorned those three.

Maybe it was just me, but I hated every single scene with it. Shades and Cottonmouth were much better villains in my opinion, even if Cottonmouth was kind of a bitch.

I don't hate Iron Fist but his attitude is weird for magic kung fu man.

And his power is lame

What word would you use to describe The Hand?

Remember he lost to a drunk guy throwing punches

And Daredevil lost to a bunch of Russian nonames.

I shall become his greatest foe: THE FISTER RESISTER!

Well what gave we got ovah here? 'Coupla ninjas?

Put the fucking mask on and we can actually have a stunt double make his fight scenes good.

in the team he's Jessica or Cage lv, a few more interesting even if the acting is poor because the plot revolves around him, the only with the Matt lv is Stick but he's worst than in season 1. Worst all the villains and all the supporting cast, Murakami could be cool but he is just in 2 scenes

I got introduced to this character through Sup Forums storytiming Immortal Iron Fist and Immortal Weapons. I'm a huge fan, and I was so excited when an Iron Fist TV show was announced back in 2013. I thought, with all the clever little ways the new comics had managed to modernize this very, VERY 70's character, there was no way the show could be anything but great.

This isn't what I wanted. THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANTED AT ALL.

And Hulk never lost.

So we all know who the real hero is.

Can Hulk even be beat? Like at all?

From my knowledge: not generally, unless his opponent grossly in terms of power levels outlevels him AND immediately goes all out.

And even then, probably not. Kind of like proper [/spoiler ] Juggernaut; in that you just try to distract or remove him from the fight/vicinity, rather than actually trying to "beat" him.

Ctrl+S is a thing, right.

Well that's just embarrassing.

Old Man Logan with horrible writing.