Redpill me on Gut bacteria

Can it affect your behavior?
Should I drink japanese cum?

Other urls found in this thread:

users.sa.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html
aicr.org/assets/docs/pdf/research/rescon2013/lampe-fermented-foods.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bought a 5 pack of this a few weeks ago.

The only behaviour it affected was my bowel movements to daily and slightly more gas

drinking this shrank my dick.

If your shit is irregular then drink those.
If it's still irregular after, go see a doctor.

Waste of money and Sage for non Sup Forums

I fucking love that shit. It's really good if you freeze and make a slush out of it.

Irregular as in, will it cure my constipation? My butthole has been leaky for the last 5 months and I don't know why.

Good for you, it never did shit for me.

Ikr? Absolutely Delicious.

>constipation
>leaky butthole

You need stool hardeners mate.

does it not kill the bacteria, desu?

Stop getting fucked in the ass for starters.

Use a smaller dragon dildo, that may help

It's worth a try.
It shouldn't hurt, unless you're a nigger or something.

Like what, for example? I think it's because I've been eating too much meats and not enough fruits/veggies

ebin

idk, I never drank it for it's probiotic benefits. I buy that shit just to drink. I don't have any bowel issues and I never had any adverse effect from drinking it.

like literally walk to your local drug store and buy a box of stool hardeners. It's in the same aisle as laxatives.

Stop eating so corn products and you won't need it.
It only exists to offset the mainstream trash eating habits.

I thought it pretty much just had the same cultures as yogurt anyways. It's pretty tasty IMO.

No, the good bacteria should normally overgrow and replace the bad ones, not 100% but just enough to be dominant.

This thread has been enlightening. I didn't even realise that Yakult had alleged health benefits; I drink it because it tastes nice.

But do gut bacteria has any effect on us?

I drink Japanese cum on a daily basis.
Yakult is a weaboo must have.

Certain bacteria in the intestines can digest phytoestrogens into more or less potent forms of estrogen.
Like S-equol is made in the gut of most asians from phytoestrogens from soy, but the bacteria isn't present in most other races.

>not having daily bowel movements

Come on son.

It helps with my IBS. It's not gone, but quite a bit better.

now they say like 12 times a day is the healthiest

Is this related?

>all these gut bacteria pleebs

Yakult is garbage because it's dairy based.

Kombucha is much better, it's fermented tea. Learn to brew it at home though because bottles of it can be expensive. I have two huge jars of it brewing right now.

All you need is:

-Water (pure if possible but you boil it anyway)
-Tea bags
-Sugar (organic cane is best)
-Kombucha starter or scoby (This is the most difficult bit to source but still cheap online)

I'm also looking at making my own mead.

EIN PROBIOTIC
EIN REICH

Nigger it's just a probiotic.

Someone post that Jamie Lee Curtis copypasta.

The stomach kills all the bacteria in Yakult before it reaches your intestines.

I had GORD for a while until I took a few of them. Got rid of it.

So I guess at least it works in the stomach

>drink a yogurt to make you have a calm pleasant day
fuck you, you almost made me turn into a weeb for a second

Yes it can have a big effect on your personality and behavior.

Stop eating corn products.
No one cares about gut bacteria or whatever else because you would still be ruining your gastrointestinal tract with genetically modified insecticidal government subsidized death kernels.
It is the only reason people bother with these supplemental offset products at all.

>they
who??

I got a food infection from Campylobacter jejuni (common food infections from bacteria), and I shat 25 times within 3 days, about 8 shits/day, my shits were runny, greasy, yellow and nasty.

Normally I shit like 1 once a day or two.

How could you possibly shit 12 times a day?

I've also tried Inner Health Plus. Not sure if that's a worldwide thing. But at least it would get past the stomach

Generally the bacteria that digest phytoestrogens are not in supplements since in large quantities it would be toxic.

>genetically modified insecticidal government subsidized death kernels.

Probably, but I'd try cutting sugar down to an absolute minimum before resorting to special nip yogurt or magic pills that promise perfect stools on the package. I know Mexicoke is great stuff but it's also probably the reason your guts are fucked.

Too real?

Maybe you just need to stop eating gluten.
You would feel so much better.

> why the fuck would somone cut out the center of a
oh
it's drugs.

Only if they are the ones without added aspartame. I want to smack the shit out of the person who green lighted that.
Gut bacteria = the foundation of your immune system

>I want to smack the shit out of the person who green lighted that.
I did that. Come at me brah.

I gave up corn years ago.
Adidic Mexicoke and sugars are my main suspects.

>implying its not just sold everywhere is flipland

Three words: Milk Kefir Grains

Probiotic Contents:

BIFIDOBACTERIA / LACTOBACILLI

Bifidobacterium psychraerophilum
Lactobacillus acidophilus
Lb. brevis [Possibly now Lb. kefiri]
Lb. casei subsp. casei
Lb. casei subsp. rhamnosus
Lb. paracasei subsp. paracasei
Lb. fermentum
Lb. cellobiosus
Lb. delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus
Lb. delbrueckii subsp. lactis
Lb. fructivorans
Lb. helveticus subsp. lactis
Lb. hilgardii
Lb. helveticus
Lb. kefiri
Lb. kefiranofaciens subsp. kefirgranum
Lb. kefiranofaciens subsp. kefiranofaciens
Lb. parakefiri
Lb. plantarum

STREPTOCOCCI / LACTOCOCCI

Streptococcus thermophilus
St. paracitrovorus ^
Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis
Lc. lactissubsp.lactisbiovar.diacetylactis
Lc. lactis subsp. cremoris
Enterococcus durans
Leuconostoc mesenteroides subsp. cremoris
Leuc. mesenteroides subsp. mesenteroides
Leuc. dextranicum ^

Microbial Composition of Kefir at End of Fermentation [colony forming units/ml] **

Lactococci : 1,000,000,000
Leuconostocs : 100,000,000
Lactobacilli : 5,000,000
Yeast : 1,000,000
Acetobacter : 100,000

Source: users.sa.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html

Your gut can handle quite a lot by itself as long as you're not damaging with animal hormones from dairy, constant grease and fried oil, over abundance of red meat, or genetically modified vegetables especially and most importantly corn which is modified to vastly increase the naturally produced insect repellent.

Also iodine salt is good, just keep well hydrated, there is no substitute for clean water.

If you can cut sugar out it quickly becomes something you can't handle in large amounts. I used to drink cans of soda a day and now I can only drink one or two with a rich meal and barely tolerate having it in mixed drinks. Seltzer water is a good replacement or transitional beverage to get you to the point where you're just drinking water.

Just LMAO if you're not using Biome Defense 50 by InfoWars

I'm not over saturating my body with uncommon elements to process just because an excitable online water filter salesman tells me it's the end of the world.

not only should you eat yogurts and fermented dairy, but any kind of fermented food. real fermented pickles(preferrably at home), pickled cabbage (sourkraut, or kimchi). eating high fiber foods along with fermented food will help the bacteria survive the high acidity of your stomach to get to your intestines.

there is mounting evidence that gut bacteria influence our nervous and immune systems immensely.

Soda has corn syrup, you know minus the ones that substitute it for the excrement of ecoli bacteria (aspertame) that cause severe headaches and brain damage.

Agreed. If you can get the non sweetened sparkling waters, they will taste slightly bland at first but the carbonation throat hit will keep you around. Soon enough the flavors really pop from them. You can either stay on them or slowly move to non carbonated water. I have almost completely cut soda out with the exception of the occasional energy drink (coffee does not perk me up)

>move out of home for collage
>new city is extremly expansive and 30% of inhabitants are students
>finally find really cheap flat
>store is really far away
>time to drink tap water
>"dude I would at least cook it" flatmate
>well might as well drink tea
>drink around 2-3 liters of green or black tea a day
>after 4 months really no motivation at all
>after 7 months flunk every class
>shit got really grey skin got terrible
>go to doctor
>he tells me I have no more gut bacteria, he never even saw that before.

turns out tea can disenfect your gut. i wasnt allowed to eat cheese for a year and had to swallow pills 5 timea a day for a year to get everything working again.

do not recommend it.

it really drains you of energy and since you absorb fat and varbohydrates just fine you get immensly fat and can't really do sports because you get cramps easily. plus your skin turns greyish after some time and you generally start to fucking die when there is something really wrong with your gut bacteria

Go smoke a cigarette.

You will shit like a king.

Soda only has corn syrup in the US my man. OP is Mexican and their coke uses sugar which is why stores in every US border state stock it.

You need to buy better coffee. Preferably something that's a fairly light roast and drink it black or with a little milk.

I live in the most southwestern part of the United states possible. Those fucking cane sugar cokes in glass bottles are the only upside in this godforsaken shithole

>but any kind of fermented food.
for your consideration

aicr.org/assets/docs/pdf/research/rescon2013/lampe-fermented-foods.pdf

Funnily enough HEB uses cane sugar in all their generic sodas so if you're in Texas you don't even need the Mexicoke to get your legit soda fix.

> Yakub

WE

Oh yeah, I remember they sold them online so much we got Throwback Mountain Dew.

Does diet coke still use aspertame in Mexico? Taco verify?

hocus pocus

Pepsi also did a throwback version. I was kinda disappointed their Crystal Pepsi limited release didn't use sugar. I mean they only sold it for like three weeks.

Gut flora is actually extremely important and our modern diets marginalize it, especially antibiotics.

But you should NOT drink japanese cum. Just buy Bulgarian yogurt or sauerkraut.

WUZ

It has a probiotics helping your gut to regulate shit properly, but yeah its just that fucking taste good.

yes and yes

Aspertame, Acesulfame potassium and phenylalanine and most recently
Steviol

If someone told me Bulgarian yogurt was a euphemism for Japanese cum before I read that post, I would have believed them.

steviol is the estrogenic one?

Yes, so I've heard.

How about you stop eating degenerate food instead?

>Mexican intellectuals

Point1. Yes Gut bacteria is actually linked to the way your brain transmits hormonal fluctuations to your body which resonates with what you eat. By changing the chemistry in the stomach you can actually curb poor habits and change many problems you would have with your body.

Point2: Yes drink jap cum , you skanky fucker

>my bowel movements to daily
I knew a guy that would take a shit every other day. I don't know how he survived.

i used to shit every other day until i tried to an hero with an aspirin overdose. i shit 2 to 4 times a day, with solids being extremely rare, these days.

>if hillary wins it might be round 2

I used to shit once a week, no joke. Don't know what happened but now it's once a day.

Any IBS sufferers here? Any miracle cures you can share?
>sauerkraut is safe and even recommended for ibs
HOW DID I NEVER KNOW THIS

>aspirin overdose
lmfao that's a meme
aspirin can kill you in chronic use

>aspirin overdose
next time why don't you go ALL OUT and overdose on some ibuprofen, evel knievel

If your into that stuff. Eat a bottle of brewers yeast and call off for a week.

KINGZ