How do you escape wage slavery?

How do you escape wage slavery?

What should I major in to avoid being a wage slave?

lol i dunno

Medicine, something like orthopedic spine wherever you go people need doctors

By kill yourself and set yourself free.

Get a tan and demand reparation for being oppressed

investing, invest, invest, invest

engineering

learn about finance and economics. speculate. buy productive assets. have passive income.

Become NEET master race.
All labour is wagecuck wage labour.

If you dont want a cubicle job or food services, get a STEM degree and go into academia. We need more qualified engineers, mathematicians, physicists, chemists and doctors.

praise kek

make a "killer app" Iike Steve Curry

IDK
>be me
>work for insurance as a total wage slave for 3.5 years post college
>quit and move to a company I hear is better and pays better
>through a series of unexpected events and a good interviews I get hired for a job im wholly unqualified for
>6 months later getting paid more than twice my former wage slave salary and loving it.

IDK man put in the time go for opportunities when they strike and get lucky is all I can advise.

Either way trump wins, praise KEK and maga my brother

shadilay

Major in running a hedge-fund.
Use the money you'd pay in tuition and expenses as start-up capital.

Engineers are great, there's a whole bunch of different kinds, go west to Nevada and you're good

>what do I major in

It's too late you're already a slave if you're at university, a slave to student debt.
But if you want to live a life of a high ranking slave then I'd say go for Medicine of you hate having time to yourself, engineering if you want to be underpaid for the work you provide or put life in easy mode and become a dentist. Literally make brainsurgeon bucks for looking at teeth and causing normies pain. It is very boring though...

Flip yay

I am going for a 2 year architectural drafting degree in a major metropolitan area. (Mpls) How far will this get me and will i have a comfy life?

EMT, any trade apprenticeship program, or military and bam you're in the middle class

Never college

It depends on how smart you are and how hard you are willing to work. If you are smart do engineering.

starting salaries average from 60-90 depending on your specialization and experience. If you are a software engineer you have the most flexibility. Ive got friends who are software engineers they live/work on the road and spend all of their time rock climbing and hiking.
Avoid working for construction or mining companies. the pay is decent but its boring as fuuuck. Petroleum engineering is slightly harder than like business school and the payout is good but its not offered everywhere and the job market isn' stable. Also its boring as fuck.

If you aren't smart enough or diligent enough for engineering then kill yourself.

>assuming you will read this or implement it

Learn how to market yourself.

Don't have skills? Get trained or get a degree. That is the first step that will set you above ALL wagecucks.

Once you have a skill, you need to market yourself. Why should a company hire you over the other person, then execute that pitch make the employer recognize that it would actually HURT their business if they don't hire you. Never be afraid of sweat equity as well.

Read Tom Hopkins

Prostitution

>starting salaries average from 60-90

That's a lot of money
if you live in 1965.