Batman Beyond #12 Storytime

Isnt The Cauldron the shittiest part of Gotham?

>that cover art
What the fuck

What, exactly, are Terry's and Bruce's faces trying to convey?

>Terry
Getting a handy
>Bruce
Severe constipation

>They brought Batgirl Beyond back

It's like DC occasionally contracts out their books to Marvel for an issue or two at a time.

> an ex-Batgirl.

Wait... is this comic suggesting that there was more than one Batgirl than Barbara?!

>girl power issue

why is the batman beyond comic so fucking shit.

>why is the batman beyond comic so fucking shit.
Because no one that ever gave a fuck about the show has actually written it.

Um okay. This was a weird fill-in.

lolwat

this takes place in an alternative future's end future. and in futures end there was already babs on venom with 3 batgirls working for her.

But this comic is suggesting that Batgirl Beyond from the web series happened (when was that? Three years ago?). Also wasn't Future's End negated?

The Beyond timeline now is so darn confusing.

Why can't Max be Batgirl?

just waiting for December's Royal flush gang arc to see best girl again

why didn't terry end up with her instead of her whats her name. I honestly dont even remember the name because she was that dull

Dana.

>Orlando
How long is he on the book for? Please tell me it's just a fill-in.

So are they just ignoring the Brother Eye Apocalypse that the whole world went through?

That's what I'm wondering too. Cause Batgirl Beyond wasn't in the Brother Eye Apocalypse universe.

The faces here are awful.

So next issue is Gotham Games written and drawn by Bernard Chang and the solicits say it's part 1. But then the solicits for November "Family Business" part 1 is starting written by Jurgens.

So is Gotham Games actually only a 1 issue story or will the other parts come later?