I wish both SJW and Sup Forums steer the fuck away from my show and continue their toxic gender poliics in somewhere...

I wish both SJW and Sup Forums steer the fuck away from my show and continue their toxic gender poliics in somewhere else. Now it's impossible to discuss Rick and Morty because of your faggotry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1Kgl9aqOnI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spoken like a true redditor.

Nobody's stopping you from enjoying your shitty show.

You forgot shitposters too OP.

b8posting aside, was the last episode essentially justifying Beth's shitty character by making her Rick 2.0 lazy writing?

she gets over her daddy issues in like 3 episodes by agreeing that she's too smart to care about things, and we get a cliffhanger ending regarding how she goes on from here

Beth was too irrelevant to begin with. Despite how much "deep" stuff they throw into her, she'll remain as a shallow alcoholic character whose sole purpose is to be a human surgeon instead of a horse.

It's impossible to discuss anything now without some retarded pseudo-intellectuals frothing at the mouth having some cringe-inducing debate with each other.

People cannot fucking stop bitching and screaming about everything. It's just constant fucking drama. I don't know how these people can even survive day to day without having a goddamn aneurysm.

Sup Forums is supposed to be escapist relief from real life, but in the past two years or so it's become even more stressful than real life itself is. A very tense situation.

morty is trans

>mentally unstable bitches with daddy issues who would start ww3 is chance is given vs nazi wannabe liar demagogues who would start ww3 if chance is given
I fucking hate them both.

R&M threads are actually pretty good when they're about a new episode instead of the fanbase

It's a DEEEEP attempt to prevent flandersization

Wasnt our Beth so it doesnt matter

Its mostly trolls. Noone is seriously butthurt over this show to the degree shown on Sup Forums. Its a pretty okay show and i can't fathom someone being so insecure as to be upset about a fictional characters superiority complex.

at what point was it confirmed that any episode containing any reference to mr. poopybutthole whatsoever is guaranteed to not be taking place in the main universe? People treat it as fact at this point and i really dont see why

Even if you're right, it still matters, because EVERY Rick has had to build a Froopyland for their Beth because EVERY Beth was a little sociopath.

>my show
Hi, Harmon! Still trying to feed your imaginary children?

There isn't any proof whatsoever that its a separate universe. For starters Mr. Poopy Butthole most likely exists in every universe to begin with.

before divorce

after divorce

and even if he doesn't exist in the main universe, Rick regularly travels between universes so its not out of the question that he'd be friends with people that dont exist in his own universe. Hell he even seems to be friends with certain other Ricks

youtube.com/watch?v=W1Kgl9aqOnI

Who initiated the divorce and why did it happen?

>this fan theory from youtube will prove it

Don't know all the details, but apparently Mr. Male feminist likes to hit women when he's been drinking.

What a cunt

That's just a rumor. the other rumor is that it was all a publicity stunt.
He already has a new (younger) girlfriend.

>I wish both SJW and Sup Forums steer the fuck away from my show and continue their toxic gender poliics in somewhere else
You just can't ask Sup Forums to leave when one of the creators of the show is a blatant SJW. They'll obviously come like swarms for shitposting.

I see that any episode after Rick Potion (the one which everybody turns into a monster by the end) is in another dimension.

And Wikia corroborates my views listing main Rick as Rick (c137) and main Morty as Morty (c137) and their page of Dimension C-137 states that dimension as full of monsters.

I kinda have this theory that Rick, as usual, was manipulating Beth to get what he wanted.

We've seen Rick kiss Beth's ass on multiple occasions, not to mention use her to obtain support to bring Morty on adventures, make the garage his lab, etc.

Now, in order to have full control over Morty (and maybe Summer), he would not only need Jerry out of the picture, but Beth as well, since, while she predominately bought into his shit, still posed herself as an adversary and another point of issue within his life. She is also smart enough to see through his bullshit, for the most part, which could pose a problem for him in the future if she ever puts her foot down.

The latest episode was merely Rick getting her to walk out of Morty and Summers life, and setting up the clone to merely be a non-influential placeholder while she was gone.

There is also a slight chance that Rick sees Beth as a negative influence on Summer and Morty, and, seeing himself as the person who inadvertently caused it, did his best to rectify the situation.

tl;dr Rick manipulated Beth to get full control over Morty and Summers living situation

What's his endgame?

Good. Your show is shit and the fanbase somehow manages to be even more insufferable than MLPfags.

>How there is only one rick between Main Rick and Evil Rick if there are infinite realities?

There is only one integer between 1 and 3, but still, there are infinite numbers dumbass

>fanbase somehow manages to be even more insufferable than MLPfags.

Only an MLPfag would say this.

I think he honestly wants to shape Morty, at the very least, into someone that is enough like him that he doesn't have to feel too alone.

>t. mlpfag desperately trying to get a "r...right guys?" moment

I wish you would learn to write fucking English.

This but for everything. Holy shit, you'd think in a country with free speech people could understand that people might have differing opinions and accept that but nope. Everything's gotta be one side or the other.

If only political trolling wasn't so effective

>"A dad makes a toilet look like R2D2 and it breaks the front page of reddit."
I thought this was OUR show...

From where you're sitting it must seem like a 14/88-gender run of bad luck. Truth is...

the show was cancer from the start.

There are some people in the backgrounds that force it so there is no escapism, then there are retards that respond to it making last longer. Like trolls but real life. I'm ex-Sup Forums and it's everywhere, and it's obvious someone is doing this shit on purpose.