T e r t i a r y

T e r t i a r y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFheFOTm6x0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unary
mega.nz/#!dFYSHRBD!-72FPmomzDV-GB22E2fD6gByxqhhFizQ8YPmh4Ghnrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This doesn't look like Tom Brokaw's house.

This topic is Rated F for Folds.

The more I rewatch Homestar Runner, the more it feels like half the jokes are like memes that never take off, which explains the insane quotability and intense amount of self-referential humor.

Which I'm totally ok with. The alternative would be a nightmare.

Put me in, Coach Z. I'm Reggie Toupee.

Couch Z.

Damn, I fucked up. Please end me.

I cannot. You must commit sudoku.

I don't care about the Sudokus. I want the Jumbles! The JUMBLES!

youtube.com/watch?v=vFheFOTm6x0

>Couch Z.
iF yOUR nAWT gHOING tO eAT tHHAT hhhHIGHBAL pEAR...

Have you taken you inordinately long walk today Sup Forums?

I've never heard the world tertiary in my life and don't know what it means

Unary.
Secondary.
T e r t i a r y

That's the joke, it's a word that is spoken so rarely in every day conversation you could realistically go years before realizing that the word had been cursed.

Sever your leg please, sir. It's the greatest day.

inordinate enough

I'LL CHOP ORFF YOUR LEGS!

Means the third rung in a hierarchy, often relation to importance of relevance.

For instance, we have primary and secondary characters. Tertiary ones could be one-off characters, joke characters or very minor recurring characters.

In the color wheel, red is a primary color, orange is a secondary color, and red-orange is a tertiary color.

It also denotes certain hierarchical concepts in chemistry and biology.

is anyone saving all the .swfs from homestarrunner.com

cuz i know the flashapocalypse is 3 years away but still

* often in relation to importance, or relevance

fuck it

>Unary

The hell?

You mean primary?

We call that the five-point taow!

We need more Family Might/Could.

>Tertiary ones could be one-off characters, joke characters or very minor recurring characters.
>curse of Senor Cardgage
Shit, it all makes sense now

I'm about to get unary all over your prized bagulias if you don't shimmy with the back-sass.

Holy shit.

Homestar Runner is about as pure an expression of its creator's psyches as you get before you're just looking at MRI readings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unary

The reason Mike and Matt never wanted Homestar to be on TV was because they liked having the 100% creative freedom of running their own website without any network influence. It allowed the sense of humor in the site to be entirely their own with no limitations.

the thing that sucks about Flash dying is that websites will probably never be as interactive as Homestar was and is

I was wondering if there was a way homestarrunner.com can be entirely archived when Flash goes belly-up. Many of the jokes depended on being in an interactive website form, and if Flash goes away, the site could be completely useless and just having the cartoons in video form wouldn't be able to recreate most of the charm.

THANG DING

The DVDs do fairly well capturing most of the interactivity, and they have increased audio quality to boot. They desperately need to rerelease those bad boys with all the newer stuff, because I desperately need new copies.

DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E

I have all the .swfs, downloads, etc. from before they did their April Fools 2014 toon. Unsure of where I got it, but I'll upload it.

Gross.

mega.nz/#!dFYSHRBD!-72FPmomzDV-GB22E2fD6gByxqhhFizQ8YPmh4Ghnrg

And here it is.

downloading your virus right now

Computer over.

Virus = very yes.

REGGIE TOUPEE!!!