Official Slutshaming thread

Men can't be sluts only women are.

Wrong, the assumption is that all men are sluts.

How does he keep getting away with it? Is Dick actually a meta?

Never underestimate the power of a tight ass in spandex.

> It's clear that he loves you
> But he also loves chocolate nookie

Seeley said fuck that
Best part op's photo is from a single month

Man this shit feels so forced, like on soap opera's when it turns out someone has an evil twin or something. When will Nightwing actually become a character and stop being a collection of tropes?

Like a non-rapey Purpleman?

Nope. All women are in their own ways.

Seeley's opinion on Dick's relationships all being temporary is probably the best for the character. It means no forced Dickbabs forever nonsense and Helena and Kory don't get treated like trash.

two of them came out in the same week

Yep. Let him keep all, his love interests. Especially if it keeps Dickbabs nonsense out of my face.

Your definition of slut is very loose then. No pun intended.

>dick
>loving someone

This but unironically

Men also can't be raped. :^)

Remember when Dick tried to rub off his womanizing on a 12 year old Jason Todd?

He's switch to trying to seduce him now

Where did everything go so wrong?

\What?

Quick which one's the bigger slut

Dick wins cause he can continue to go back to the same chicks to break their hearts over and over. All of Kyles are dead.

I'd rather have a broken heart than be dead from a cursed cock

>Implying that they would want him if they were alive.

Since when was Jason Todd a carny?

Pre-crisis

Everyone knows Dick is a manwhore

Isn't the new order an elseworld story? Should i be bothered reading it?

I unironically think Helena is endgame, she is part of the bat-verse and she isn't that much popular to stay single.
Also she is the best girl

Dick and Jason is endgame

>tries to fuck Jason's girl but she just keeps asking about Jason
>gives up and puts all his effort into Jason

This is what true degeneracy looks like

Who's slutter, Nightwing from DC or Medusa from Marvel?

Because Dick is turning into a wish fulfilment character instead of being an actual character so he suffers from no consequences.

How is this slut-shaming? This is what Nightwing fans actually want.

What comic book character isn't wish fulfillment to some degree? I'd say Superman is the worst offender in that regard

>What comic book character isn't wish fulfillment to some degree?
Hardly close to the level Dick is reaching.

Even Batman now days has screwed up big time and facing consequences for his actions.

whoa
is this the power of double standards??

The first guy is right tho.

Men can't be sluts.
Women can't be cucks.

Men can be asshole raped by gay men though so it's not fair to say they can't be raped.

He deserves to be a bachelor. As much as you guys hate young justice, Weisman did Dick's slutty ways justice.

This is him the morning after hooking up with Bette Kane, who is two years older than him.

This is him later in the day having TWO of his exes show up during the team briefings to give him a birthday kiss.

Those exes? Zatanna and Rocket (she's already a baby mama to someone in this universe), who are both his age in this world.

Then after the big mission is over this is him heading to his place and finding Barbara waiting for him.

They aren't together in this world because according to her Dick's still a slut, but she is fine being his booty call every now and then. Especially for his Birthday.

THIS all happened in the last 24 hours or so.

This is a better pic.

>say it backwards
quality taste dick

What went wrong? Why do (((they))) always ruin classic characters? It's unrealistic that Dick would turn into a degenerate, especially after all that Batman has taught him. The whole "joining the Teen Titans made him bad" thing just doesn't make sense.

Hmm...

>(((Weisman)))

>Degenerate Comics

Oh come on, Early to late 2000s Dick was purely a slut.

Hell it was around then every super villainess out there started admiring his delicious ass.

That used to be spider-mans thing

>Say it backwards
Smooth.

It's impossible to "slut-shame" Dick because this is exactly what his fans want. They practically fucking beg for it.

Just imagine how much this board would hate Nightwing if he were a woman. It really goes to show that it's some absurd self-insert fantasy.

Sure are a few very confused amd/or naive anons ITT. Humams are a sexually dimorphic species with very different mating strategies, of course men and women are judged by separate standards.

>putting that image in search engine shows Sup Forums and r/incel threads

What is this autistic fucking mess fuck off jesus you're annoying

>LOOK AT THIS GRAPH

THIS
Italian girls are best girls anyways.

this, dude's the DC version of Namor

Even though Dick is the least self insert of the Robins

Superman WAS the worst offender back in your grandpa's childhood years. Ever since at least the 80s the most popular Superman stories have been the ones that feature his weaknesses (physical or otherwise) in a prominent way. He's not the living cheat code he was in the 40s anymore.

>Hypergamy doesn't real
>surely It's a coincidence that historically 80% of women pass on their genes as opposed to 40% of men
>all those studies showing women prefer dating men above their socio-economic status?
>those don't real either

Meanwhile, out in the reality of the dating world

men are ugly in general, though.

Yes, because women bear the burden of reproduction, they're inclined to rate average men as below-average.

Men fuck along a pareto distribution, with most guys getting diddly and the best guys slaying literal thousands; interestingly, men who score a lot are seen as MORE attractive by women, because if a whole lot of women judge a guy to be fuckable, obviously he has something going for him.

Men on the otherhand rate average women as average, because they bear almost no burden in reproduction. However, they have to worry about raising another man's kids, so a loose woman is less attractive than a virgin if all else is equal. WHICH IS MY POINT. Men and women are justly viewed differently when it comes to their sexual pasts. Slutshaming of men makes a hell of a lot less sense than slutshaming women.

Eh, it's just natural biology.
Reproduction for women is way costly due to the 9-month pregnancy and their much more limited ability to reproduce compared to men, so they have a natural tendency to aim for (what they think is) the best possible father.
Men are just programmed to fuck everything they can as long as they don't find it disgusting.
Surprise surprise, the sexes work different. It's also the reason why fetishes and philias are absurdly more common in men than women.
People who deny this natural behavior exists in our society are just fed up with the "/r9k/ types" and want to get away from that mentality as much as they can.

He's the one everyone wants to be. Nobody would choose to be Tim, or Jason, or fuck even Bruce, over Dick. He's just too perfect in every way to NOT wanna be him.

So basically you're saying women are cunts and should be happy to get what they get before their womb turns to a frigid husk?

>of all the Robins, people would prefer to be Grayson
*TT*

First guy you quoted here.
I don't know what the other meant, but I'm just saying that the graphs show a truth of our biology and that that behavior is natural. I'm not judging either sex or saying anyone is a cunt.

There's nothing bad about just admitting two groups of people may discern in some aspects.
Whether some people like or hates those differences, or even want to deny them, that's another whole subject.

I'm saying men and women operate under different sexual strategies, and the cries of "muh double standard", whether they come from cunty SJW's or loser MGTOW's, are asinine.

Disappointing.

Every time I do it makes me laugh!

>wanting to be a pumpkin-headed edgy runt
well, I guess one of us already got their wish, so you got me there user!

Your reasonings seem contrived and ill-conceived. Man whores are real thing indeed.

Who the heck want to self insert as Jason? His life is miserable.

I dont understand this pic. Just be attractive to get girls? Like thats the most basic universal law we have. Am I suppose to get mad at this? Or feel sorry for you?

Straight men can't be sluts. Gayfags can be

isn't Starfire like, six inches taller than Dick?

I love how he doesn't even hesitate. THOT begone!

So that kid is Kori's after all?

Clearly you haven't slept around you virgin fuck

I posted it to help explain why slutshaming men is paradoxically stupid. Women LIKE men who fuck a lot of women.

Women don't like slutty men. They like confidence and assertive guys.

Its just that they are the type to sleep around. Trust me they get fucking mad if the guy is seeing other girls.

Slutshaming is a parodixical because guys would fuck anything that moves. They are natural sluts.

The reason slut shaming is a big deal for women is the social construct we invented that women aren't natural sluts and that it's unnatural.

Maybe like actually enter a relationship with a girl? Or like talk to one? No amount of dumbass statistics are going to prove that.

>Women LIKE men who fuck a lot of women
No, we don't. I actually find them disgusting.

Thats seriously transphobic

>Women LIKE men who fuck a lot of women.
is this bait?

If men put more effort into their appearance beyond taking a shower then maybe women would find them more physically attractive.

Look at this bitter roastie

>women rate the 80th percentile of men as average in appearance
>clearly this is men's fault

>I think a certain way, therefore all women do too
Roastie logic, everyone.

>Maybe like actually enter a relationship with a girl? Or like talk to one?
Lasy semester I cucked two other men with grad students who were (and still are) in long term relationships. Both of them asdumed I has slept with FAR more women than I actually had.

>No amount of dumbass statistics are going to prove that.
Falsehoods can't be proven.

get a load of these butthurt roasties

I mean, on a biological stand point, a man that sleeps around will have more women to take care of, so a dude sleeping around isn't very desirable. In modern society, woman take more interest in men that are taken, and vise versa.

>casual sex and cheating are immoral
>other than when I do it

ah the power of le redpill

Who said anything about morality? I've been arguing that slut shaming men makes no sense, not that sluts are immoral for sleeping around.

That's not necessarily true. The "metrosexual" trend didn't last very long because it stopped helping men get laid.

>b-but, ur supposed to be moral
SEETHING

think they meant more in the sense of getting/being /fit/ anyone can dress good getting/being /fit/ takes time discipline etc

>casual sex and cheating are immoral
This is what I think. No matter who you are, if you do this, you're garbage.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you know how women think.

Majority of women don't like sharing and definitely don't like men who sleep around.