>Bullying episode
>Bully gets their shit kicked in instead of explaining why they're an asshole
So satisfying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9n0Ays4vZ2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bully character
>it's the most least threatening cast job ever

how many cartoons actually try to explain why a bully is a bully besides "lol he's an asshole"

you say that like it's a common thing

Fuck, how many cartoons just leave a bully as being a bully because they're an asshole? Every bully character I see always has some sort of excuse or shitty backstory that causes them to lash out.

I like that.

Bullies come in all forms.

Ulitmate spider-man?
Batman beyond
Spectacular spider-man?
Ben 10?

But Flash in the movie isn't a bully, just a mildly snarky side character.

It's satisfying, but not the right thing today. Beating up the bully you look like an asshole and makes him look more sympathetic.

>Giving a shit about looks
Vengeance is a dish best served hot and bloody.

I'd be scared of someone shitting on my street to be honest.

Curious. When has this ever happened?

BENIS BARKER :DDDDDD

Honestly, I don't mind that he's not white or whatever, but what I hated was that he was just an immense douche and not exactly. Watching the movie, I never felt like he was the sort of bully I dealt with and saw in high school.

>and not exactly.
And not exactly a bully I mean. I must be getting tired.

Tell that to the principal and their zero-tolerance policies on fighting. The bully knows that the victim loses if he can antagonize him into throwing the first punch.

You let the bully win senpai. A bully is just a dickhead. If they are physically abusing you, sure fuck their shit up if you are capable, but if you are overwhelmingly stronger than them you will look like an asshole. If they are just fucking with you, just tell em to fuck off and ignore them. They just want to goad you into action or make you feel bad. Let em be shitheads.

The problem was never the race of the actor, the problem is that Flash was always the opposite of Peter the whole point of their relationship in the early Spider-man is that Peter could easily beat the shit out of Flash, but he choose to not do it and keep low profile

>The problem was never the race of the actor
Well that's true, but this is Sup Forums we're talking about. Even if we're still more left-wing than most other boards, this is still Sup Forums.

>the problem is that Flash was always the opposite of Peter the whole point of their relationship in the early Spider-man is that Peter could easily beat the shit out of Flash, but he choose to not do it and keep low profile
But I do agree with this and see your point. Flash is supposed to be a jock who could easily have kicked Peter's ass pre-spider bite. They cast someone who could pull off being a rich, smug asshole and not necessarily Flash Thompson. Putting him on the Academic Decathlon team was a mistake.

>bully gets bullied for being a bully
this show was much better than it was given credit

what Show?

no he's an asshole who was out to ruin Peter's reputation whenever he could.

i mean come on, even as a low life Sup Forumstard like me, i never got picked on like that

unlce bens death should be recent in universe right ? how can he possibly make fun of someome who recently lost a family member... thats gotta be worthy of disciplinary action. I like how amazing spider man handled the bullying post ben death

>Bullying episode
>Episode ends with the bully getting some kind of punishment
>Turns out the "bully" was actually the one being bullied and the bullied character was the real bully all along
>The comeuppance of the "bully" was just another day of torment at the hands of the real bully.

>Anti bully episode
>Bullied kid finally stands up to bully
>Everyone know thinks he is the bully and he gets his life ruined.

Throughout the 90's and early 00's it was really common to show bully characters being the victim of abuse at home.

>Bullies come in all forms.

Pfft, yeah. NOW.
Only because kids aren't allowed to belt their bully in the goddamn mouth anymore.

This show did the opposite.
Jamal roasted the bully so bad.
The moral of the story ended up being don't roast bullies.

I knew a bully like mcu flash in high school, but he never got away with much because he picked bad targets, like the guys who had 8 inches and 45+ pounds on him.

>zero tolerance
>who throws the first punch matters
In California you get a $250 fine for fighting on school grounds or before both parties get home

>If your enemy beats the shit out of you, you win!
Go back to Canada.

>if the enemy gets suspended and all you get is a few bruises then you win

Sounds about right.

high school usa.
they where the good old days.

Why must every predudate against the bully?
youtube.com/watch?v=9n0Ays4vZ2Q

>zero tolerance
>first punch
Where I'm from, Zero Tolerance means the guy that gets punched gets punished too.

Well look at the way the bullied kid was acting and dressing - he was asking for it.

>bully character
>can't even bully right
>yells "hey buttface" instead of hitting where it hurts

relevant

>i beat the shit out of my bullies until they got the message and i never really got in trouble over it
>hospitalized one
>got one suspended
>"You let the bully win senpai"
>mfw

I'm sure they felt like real winners at the time

Danny Phantom and Batman Beyond, off the top of my head.

I'm sure many bullies would agree. They love to say their victims are "lol assholes".

Zero tolerance means he gets suspended too. So he has suspension and physical pain.

>bully gets bullied the fuck out of him after his victim changes schools
>grows up and changes
>looks for his victim to apologize and does it's best to make everything up to her
>they become friends and then a couple

What is this supposed to be from?

That's why that scene when Ralphie snaps in A Christmas Story is so cathartic.