Why are Americans so gay I don't think I've ever seen an amerifag make a good post

Why are Americans so gay I don't think I've ever seen an amerifag make a good post.

The government is 100% jewish occupied.

is this a good post, ausfag?

>I don't think I've ever seen an amerifag make a good post.
Ha! And yet the strayan ignores the plank in his own eye!

Can we turn the homophobia down just a notch, please?

Tell your dad I blew him

Burgers are the dad jokes of the anglosphere. Even the young ones joke like they were born in 1953.

Top quality post my aussie friend!

who is this semen demon?

Nice try but you've been dethroned by leaf for most idiotic and fleeting threads.

Maybe someday you'll be able to sit at the kids table again but for now the dog house in the humid and moldy basement will do just fine.

now THIS is shitposting

>British commie floats to USA on a Green Card
>All your Liberals eat up his propaganda
Shameful. He never would have made it here.

Sara Underwood.

5/5

least we dont have Abos

Abbo stories thread when

Trump will win.

It comes from being blind to irony and being unable to question whether America really is exceptional or if it's just something shoved down their throat as children.

>aussie post
ive never seen one ausfag post that wasnt a shitpost

The problem is that there is so many of them on here. So the odds of them making a shit post is higher. But if you average them out, they are just as good/bad as everyone else.
Plus this is just another CTR slide thread. What's the matter shrill, tired of making anti-Christian/Aboriginal and BBC threads that you fags have been flooding the board with lately?