Blue Beetle #13

Let's check in and see what's happening with this month's Kamen Rider Scarab.

>And speaking of new directions: excuse us while we show Giffen & Dematties the way out!
Jesus, Giffen fucked up hard on this book.

>excuse us while we show Giffen & Dematties the way out!

hahaha holy shit wow

>Blue Beetle in Endgame

How dare you

Giffen really screwed the pooch on this one, didn't he? Fucking everyone hated the first arc.

Who's taking over from here?

>La Dama doesn't actually care about Brenda and killed her father to manipulate her
Fuck off

What issue is Giffen and DeMatteis' last and who's taking over for the last few issues until the series ends at #18?

>Who's taking over from here?
Sebela, so it can actually get even fucking worse. Being a Blue Beetle fan is suffering.

I'm not familiar with Sebela. How bad could it get?

Are they going to replace the artist when the new writer shows up? Because I can't stand the art in this book.

Worse than it currently is.
>so pretty fucking bad.

When did Giffen turned to shit?

This is their last. Chris Sebela and Thony Silas take over for #14.

New 52.

ugggh that top speech bubble placement hurtssssss

Ah, never change, JL3K Diana.

>5"95
I see Diana believes in /fit/'s definition of manlets

That's actual manlet tier though

To be fair, Jaime is Hispanic. He probably isn't going to get much taller.

I'm still mad

I haven't paid attention to BB's Rebirth launch, what exactly did Giffen do to this series to warrant backlash?

Giffen has become incredibly bitter for some reason and now all his characters act like assholes.

You remember how in Jaime's first run there was this big focus on Jaime's friends and family being an incredibly solid support network for him and each other as he tries to figure out the Scarab's abilities? Like it wasn't always sunshine and roses but you could tell that the Blue Beetle family would always have each others' backs?

None of that is here. The writing is incredibly cynical and sarcastic and everyone comes off as hating each others' guts. Kord is a gigantic flippant asshole for no reason. Brenda and Paco are constantly fighting. Jaime's mom has a hair trigger temper. It's exhausting to read because 90% of the dialogue is insults and snark.