Remember when destiny invited anyone from Sup Forums to defend trump and Sup Forums got absolutely annihilated by a...

Remember when destiny invited anyone from Sup Forums to defend trump and Sup Forums got absolutely annihilated by a video game streamer??

youtu.be/PxGJ67VXGXI

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
cesrusc.org/election/
youtube.com/watch?v=srr7BGrMgRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No because I'm not a manchild who watches people play videogames.

>No because I'm not a manchild who watches people play videogames.
And yet Sup Forums gets intellectually raped by a man child
Really makes you think

Literally who?

Remember when nobody knows who this guy is

Destiny plz go

destiny is 1337 tho

Don't tell me my dude destiny is a libshit ...

>links video
>obviously plays games for a living
>can't figure it out
>poltards get hard btfo by this nerd
Mmmm

Sup Forums got cucked by a gaymer

i think he's more of a cuckservative desu.

sys.Sup Forums.org/pol/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=95662412

this thread was conceived in a twitch chat and they plan on bumping it

>twitch celebrities
literally who cares

The dude has always been a master of bantz, just look at some of his old SC2 games (the ones versus Deezer and CombatEx are fucking great). However bantz =/= sound arguments.

Not to mention the fact that the bitch in that video does not in any way represent Sup Forums as a whole. Have him debate someone who not only knows what they're talking about, but can also keep up with his bantz, and you'll see him for the cuck that he truly is.

If youre up for the challenge then go ahead and debate. He literally asked for anyone from pol and nobody would dare.
pol got hard cucked

Why would any of us waste our time on a fucking nerd that plays videogames online?

Fuck that loser, he is a faggot.

>debating a woman

of course he fucking won.

>debates female
>shockingly wins

lel

>Pol too pussy to debate a gamer loser
>Only person to sleep up is a woman
>Loser defeats pol
Hmmmmmmmmm

>cesrusc.org/election/
that should be all the bantz you need
now go forth and MAGA

>debating a woman

lol, what a fag. Instead of debating a cunt, he should grow some balls and challenge someone from TRS, even /leftypol/ asked to face them instead of picking on random Sup Forums casuals.

Seriously is this the best CTR can do? This is awful

Why do you call yourself destiny? Of all the faggot names you chose that one? Why?

This ain't adsense, stop advertising your shit channel.

Lost a lot of respect for destiny when I found out he was 5'7"

Sup Forums is just filled with cucks who only masturbate up an illusion of certainty from never having to stand up to their views as nobody fucking cares here. You are all blabbering spaghetti farms casually tripping over all bumps in life.

>twitch """""""""""celebrities"""""""""""

>i debated against a woman so i btfo everyone

Poor destiny.

His head is really big for 5'7 tho.

He's a 2016 guy and (tried to) major in arts
"debating" him gets nobody anywhere because he spins, pivots, flings back short no-content replies and questions he couldn't answer himself.

Destiny is not stupid, but has no interest in learning new things or changing his mind. The people coming on stream to challenge him are invited to provide entertainment, not because he's interested in discourse.

>insulting the guy that bested pol
You realise it only reflects on yourself, right?
Derp!

>"debating" him gets nobody anywhere because he spins, pivots, flings back short no-content replies and questions he couldn't answer himself.
>Destiny is not stupid, but has no interest in learning new things or changing his mind. The people coming on stream to challenge him are invited to provide entertainment, not because he's interested in discourse.
He literally changed his mind on global trade after a debate, so he's not closed minded.

No, I don't remember that.

Oh and here's his session with martin shkreli, also politics/Trump among other things
youtube.com/watch?v=srr7BGrMgRs

He is a manlet libcuck alt right cis gendered white make that went to school for (((music))) kek and thinks he knows everything from quantum physics to gluconeogenisis to geopolitics. Mainly due to the fact that he carpet cleaned for a living claimung that was hard work molding him into the neck beard pseudo intellectual faggot he comes across as today. He is also a muslim apologist and a mediocre streamer with ever dwindling veiwership numbers so why would anyone take anything this retard says seriously?

I gave up on arguing with liberals a long time ago. Even in the rare case when they do come up with an actual argument (ie something other than "Trump is a racist, bigot, etc), refuting said argument with facts will only lead to them repeating/rephrasing the argument as if you never said anything in the first place. They're literally immune to logic. So why waste the effort?

Insulting the guy that cucked pol.
Hmmmmmmmmm, you realise that makes trumples lesser people to him, right?

Wanna debate any of that on stream buddy in from of at least 3k people.

Why would I debate you on stream when all you do Is railroad peoples arguments and calk them autistic? Rofl are you that retardes kek.

>thinks he knows everything from quantum physics to gluconeogenisis to geopolitics

i remember watching him a few times a while back and he would literally read a wikipedia page on something then pretend to be an expert on it and debate one of his double digit iq viewers

>I gave up on arguing with liberals a long time ago. Even in the rare case when I do come up with an actual argument (ie something other than "Trump isn't a racist, bigot, etc), refuting said argument with facts will only lead to me repeating/rephrasing the argument as if I never said anything in the first place. I'm literally immune to logic. So why waste the effort?
fixed that for you.

no

i don't remember that

>twitch celebrity
Smallest dick contest?

no one gives a shit about your DOTA tier garbo stream or your garbo opinions

point the business end of a firearm at yourself and do the world a favor

Holy shit that video was so cringe-worthy.

Case in point.
>I make argument that liberals can't into logic
>"no you"

Now let's see him debate the man himself.

You talk a big game about him blowing the fuck out of pol, but can he do it to the God Emperor?

>Sup Forums is one person

Yeah if you watch the Martin Skreli video you see him act like he is a position of authority when martin talks about autism, and see him get buttruslted when he calls out his wikipedia thesis stating that he was going to bring it up again next time he talks to him. Martinhl has been in the medical industry for more than 15 years and Destiny thinks he can question him with his wiki summary rofl. I used to just laugh at it but seeing he reaction to Martin shitting on him I honselty beleive he is a legit pseudo intellectual neck beard atheist rofl.

>2 hour video of presumably guy and girl arguing
>Sup Forums LITERALLY lost forever because of whatever result between the TWO (2) people were
it's the worst kind of mental illness.

They should stop beating around the bush and admit what it boils down to: racial identity politics. This guy is Cuban and doesn't identify as white. His subconscious race identity defines that he must oppose Trump.