4 Chans fame got them on south park

4 Chans fame got them on south park

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ3ul8Lv6eM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did they do an ep on Sup Forums or something? South Park has parodied internet culture before.

What episode?

Why would they? The rest of the world doesnt even know this shitty irrelevant board even exists

No one knows that Australia exists except on Sup Forums and reddit.

They're doing a chain of episodes on Trump's appeal (which they figure is based mostly in nostalgia for simpler times), a connection between this phenomenon and the huge wave of remakes and sequels hitting cinemas (this nostalgia is personified in the "member berries"), and on politically-influential internet trolls.

Can confirm.

South Park is still on?

Literally who cares.

Not last week, but the one before that.
Next episode comes out right after the election. God help us.

I've been hearing my parents talk about Sup Forums a lot this election cycle.

Lots of people are breaking rules 1 and 2.

You mean half of Australia doesn't know this board exists.

Because half of you could barely load up an internet browser.

Good.

Is Denmark really making new technology to make it that the internet is never going to remain anonymous, That shit about making all email public is so anti freedom/privacy

Leaf is right, you're underage cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ3ul8Lv6eM

>yellow oreos

so many newfags around they don't know the old rules desu.

Doesn't look anything like me!

Before Sup Forums I thought that Australia was just some backwaters former colony of Great Britain with kangaroos. Now I know better.

>the trolls are just people who got bullied and school and are now doing some kind of activism for their ends
>kyle's dad is the outlier who's a genuine asshole
kek

I like it

There are no Jews.

I'd totally fuck that chick on the far left

No. You'd need Google backing something like that.

The troll just originated in Scandinavian mythology, so they used Denmark, which appeared before in Canada on Strike, as a reference to that.

The real travesty is they don't have the flapping heads.

How ass blasted are they going to be when Trump wins, since they've been shilling so fucking hard against him in every episode?

probably not very desu. they've most likely got two separate episodes prepared, one for where trump wins and it's probably the funnier one

Probably not much, considering they'll just set it up so Garrison wins if he does.

Remember the episode on the 2012 election with Star Wars and shit? The ending of that depended on who won. If Romney had won, Kyle would've had the votes released instead of burning them.

You should look closer, she is a serious case of down.

Is that the no life wow player?

yes

We don't associate with niggers. Good try, better luck next time Kike and crypto kike behind South Park.

You can have this one

one of the things matt and trey ALWAYS get wrong is when they try to talk about Sup Forums. total newfags.

still would

Wait... which one of us is the black guy

Why so desperate?

memba when Sup Forums thought that south park was on our side?

Me

This. I brought this up once and all the newfags started laughing at me. It was horrible.

>MLKKK

Every time

What the

Implying that's not Argentina

aww bb, c'mere. I'm here for you. Fucking newfriends

>australia defeats finland
fucking kek

south park is a little behind, we dont even say troll anymore, we b8 shite

I don't get it

Looks like a lighter biggie smalls

The best part is the spiteful asshole is a jew.

The asian was from finland all along

me on the far right

Special forces.

Except they did, so....

HahahahHHAHAHAHAhahahahahha Hey look a Canadian mad at south park

Ok. What's the joke?

In all but name.

South Park has had serialized storylines for the past two seasons. You can't really point to one episode anymore.

Kek

Ironically I stopped liking South Park from 15 to 20, I started liking it again when I had the stick removed from my ass.

Frankly, I give you guys more credit than this.

I'm sure most of you look like normies. Not all of you though that's for sure.

>no, you'd need google

fallacious. If you want to know the truth, it's mostly that you're all very technologically inept. Your ISP holds an account with your dhcp modem, so your "anonymity" is already fucked. Your traffic is 100% visible to the people you don't want it to be, including obfuscation methods like i2p and tor. There's no such thing as "anonymous," you just need to not be on a certain group's list.

(if you really want to be anonymous, you'd have to actually learn a fucking skill, typically way over your head in terms of rote intellect.)

Matt and Trey used to be careless guys who made shit for fun and what on everyone else in the process. Now one of them is raising some niggers child and the jew has jungle fever. They are just shells of their former selves and South Park is a great example of that. They should have just ended with season 10.

Kek, I didn't notice until you mentioned it

desu i kinda assumed they were real people since they made tem so detailed.

Me on the left.

South Park has got shit lately.

Literally didn't even chuckle during the last 2 or 3 eps.

Episodic meta ruined sp. Can't even laugh anymore.

underated post

I think they are hoping he loses just so they dont have to keep up the Garrison/Trump joke going for another 4 seasons. Something tells me they are dreading having to make that happen.

I'm pretty sure black Sup Forums posters don't look like that.

Also, contrary to stale TV memes, most guys on Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /ck/ are closer to hungry skeleton than fat neckbeard. Reddit is where the chubby people hang out.

What is that? Their "Special" forces?

Funny, 15-20 is the only age range I enjoyed it at.

Yeah, they've lost their touch. Matt and Trey are just getting too old. Plus they signaled that they are tired of making the show several seasons ago, it's no longer a labor of love.

Agreed. desu, I enjoyed seasons 1-3 the most though. Back when the focus was just on pure edginess and no political/social commentary.

Finns, and Aussie fight over shitposting rights on Sup Forums

That's actually really sad.

>wife's son

There's the zimzam episode

10/10

That's his second wife after he divorced the Japanese one isn't it?

You implying it isn't? 1/3rd of the world is outr backwaters former colony, including USA.

is that fucking david brock on the right lmfao

my sides.

>rote intellect

kek.

They are not calling it /pol. But the similarities are pretty obvious.

If there is a nigger on Sup Forums, show yourself

Clinton officially made it okay to talk about Sup Forums, she put Nazi pepe on her campaign website and made a speech about us /alt right. Do you not remember? The troll group is us in South Park

>Member when South Park wasn't a steaming pile shit?
>awww yeeeaaah, I member!

This one?

This is how Finland invading Australia would unironically go and vice versa.