Captain planet

>My fellow Americans, Captain planet got AIDS!

WRONG
You're HIV positive; BIG difference!

Wouldn't that mean the Earth has AIDS?

Excuse me, the technical term is "gay flu".

Too much "heart", huh.

Yes, it does.

No one cares about Captain Planet because no one on Sup Forums is 30+ years old dipshit OP

Go back to club penguin.

they closed down.

I still watch it in the early 2000's and people was making parodies off of it.

Shut the fuck up, I'm 29 and legitimately exited for the OK KO cameo.

>Episode is about AIDS
>Verminus Scum (A rat/man mutant) is the villain
>He's not spreading it himself.

Remember that one episode where the Russian chick got high on drugs and her cousin(?) died from an overdose?

man AIDS was so big in the 80's

Remember that episode where he was a drug dealer and he made one of the planeteers cousins OD?

>Gave himself AIDS at the end of the episode

Funniest shit ever.

I liked the episode where a taig was about to blow up all of Belfast with a nuclear bomb

The CIA paid good money inventing a human AIDS AND damn well intended to get their moneys worth

Boy have I got some news for you.

Captain Planet ran pretty heavily throughout the 90's on several channels.

And there are bound to be a number of 30+ people on Sup Forums. We have self proclaimed wizards all the time. And while you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet, "I'm a 30 year old virgin" is one of those believable things you can just kind of accept because...Who the fuck would lie about that?

That's the spice

>not watching Captain Planet on Earth Day

>make a cartoon meant to teach kids to care for the environment
>fuck up so badly that people to this day think saving the environment is gay
What went wrong?

You need to be 18+ to post on Sup Forums, user

20 here, and I care. At the least he had a fun game on the CN website.
Looking foward that OK KO episode.

yeah, this guy knows whats up. no way im almost 36, single and browsing a comic book forum at almost 2 am because my life has gotten to the point where nothing matters

Every kid I knew back in school who watched Captain Planet thought it was lame as shit, and only watched because they thought it was funny.

By being preachy and ham handed with their life lessons and enviromental messages. At least the cheese was kind of charming.

>Obama and Captain Planet
Anyway, i always found a lame cartoon. Seriously, the villains motivations were to pollute thing. Also why the red-head didn't burn the villains to cinders? Why the gook girl just washed the villains away? And that it was when i was a kiddo.

I'm not for Murrica, the dubbing on my language was made 5 years later.

>What are reruns

What's wrong with that? Everyone needs help sometimes.

[EARTH WIND AND FIRE]

I recall there were some issues with writing the villains because making them straight up corporate types with little regard for environmental regulations would have hit too close to home for mommy and daddy (not to mention advertisers)

>no one on Sup Forums is 30+ years old

>gay

I remember it being fear-mongering, especially in the message segment. "Don't be evil or half your face will rot". "You will DIE! DIE! DIE! if you keep using sprays". I think remember the show sometimes preaching technological devolution instead of investing on more ecofriendly alternatives.

>that scene in the OP where Dr. Blight has clear cut an entire forest in order to feed a giant combined printer/paper mill machine that just endlessly shits printed paper everywhere for no reason