Https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1086387/

>Russian women are dating and marrying Chinese men in droves because there are just not enough Russian men and likewise for Chinese women.

why aren't you russians controlling your women? you're literally becoming the most cucked white nation in the world.

forum.lowyat.net/topic/1736279/all
womenrussia.com/why-russian-women-want-to-leave-russia.htm
newsweek.com/2014/11/07/russian-women-bemoan-lack-men-and-their-money-280696.html
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?62181-Why-so-many-Russian-women-marries-Chinese-men-Turkish-men-Asian-men/page6
echinacities.com/china-media/The-Perfect-Match-Post-on-Marriage-Between-Chinese-Men-and-Russian-Women-Goes-Viral-in-Russia
siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/f0261-weve-come-for-your-women-chinese-men-seek-siberian-brides/
chinasmack.com/2014/stories/chinese-mans-life-with-beautiful-ukrainian-wife-envied.html

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/why-women-outnumber-men-in-russia-and-ukraine/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_sex_ratio
reddit.com/r/hapas/
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
psmag.com/the-race-dynamics-of-online-dating-why-are-asian-men-less-eligible-a43b70042ed2#.fb68lz9n9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is more chinks in canada than there in Russia.
And we sharing border with them.

That girl is so ugly that not even black men would want her, so poor Asian male had to pick the scraps.

Ugly Russian women are basically the worst on earth because they drink and smoke during pregnancy, so 100% chances of your son being retarded.

Chinese are also taking African women.

>whites cuck asians
>blacks cuck whites
>chinese cuck blacks

We've gone fullcircle.

No one has to worry about chink """males"""

Jews aren't going to push koreaboo-ism

Are you making these threads daily or what? Everytime I go to Sup Forums I see your stupid shit in catalog. What are you trying to achive with spreading your lies?

>lies
>literally dozens of articles.

what kind of mental gymnastics are you doing in order to think that none of this is happening cuck?

She is ugly as fuck. Of course a chink would get that.

What a shitty thread.

Russia has excess women

China has excess males

Whats the problem?

wtf, OP I want to go to Russia now

chinese will eat and fuck anything. often the same things.

>literally dozens of articles
>literally dozens of women

I honesty seriously 100% 100%
don't
care

blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/why-women-outnumber-men-in-russia-and-ukraine/
>In the subsequent years it improved, however the current rations for 2015 are still strongly imbalanced with 86.8 men for 100 women in Russia today.

yes, dozen as in percentage

Where to find Russian girls in Texas?

Russia will be out bread and china will need to protect its minorety in siberia.

If i would be china I would support said lucky pairs and encurage return to russia.

Who knows in future it migtht be handy.

it's old women outliving their men. It's not like there's a huge shortage among young russians. That's just bullshit.

i going to marry prety slav like mummy :3

We can't have harems.

8 men for 10 women
Just like everywhere else in the world men just die a lot more, alcohol, crime, risks, everything.

There are 11 boys for 10 girls but women live longer

So, the Chinese menace comes from granny enthusiasts *smug

hmm, what a convenient truth not backed up by anything

He is doing the great job of rising African IQs.

Imagine an Africa that has gone from Negro to Mulatto.

>Russian women are dating and marrying Chinese men

so the finn population will increase, cool

Except for this Women are pussies, they dont drink dont do stupid shit, live longer this is the same everywhere in the world.

>11 million russian women ready to get fucked
damn, that's quite the dozen there

russia and china are bros though. this is only happening cause russia has excess women and china has excess men

the chinese aren't trying to be niggers and steal women

It's because of Pootin. He's a huge cuck to Chechens and chinks. He's paying insane amounts into Kadyrov's pocket in return for Kadyrov not starting Third Chechen War.
And he's been bribed into selling large expanses of land in Far East to PRC.

It has nothing to do with sex disparity. This is happening because most of russian are poor ass losers, compared to Chinese middle class. Those women doesn't marry factory workers or swarthy farmers, they go fo relatively wealthy chinks.

You can have them

I'd bet that the vast majority of these spare women are old though.

>most of russian are poor ass losers
Can confirm, I get 1,5$/h

Where's the problem? Her child is going to end up having a higher IQ than if she fucked some white or black dude.

>some workers get paid in bricks

The future belongs to them. You're suggesting that they're beta when they're not the ones who're allowing their government to ethnically replace them unlike western "men". Not only that but they're actively cucking other races in many ways. You as a westerner suggesting that they are beta is beyond comical.

90% of Vladivostock is chinese.
That's why Putin is bombing Syria: so his people looks somewhere else.

we're getting cucked the fuck out in the housing situation, many ways is right

>linking to stormcuck
jesus christ canada

Just nuke Kremlin already.

Go ahead and marry a slav, after you bring her to your home country and gain citizenship she will dump you and go back to being with Ivan .

WANT
SLAV
WIEF

Did i hear lolcaust deniel?

10 years prision!
But not before you praid in europs biggest mosq and suck the imans cock.

Russia bending over like the whore babushka it is.

Learn mandarin you fuck the herren rasse speack!

what causes the surprlus among young men?

Only 150 million people in Russia.
Russia is more than twice the size of China (1.200 billion people).
China is annexing Russia, and Putin can't do nothing about it. so he goes bomb some muslims to fake being strong.

is this them now?

I know where I'm going on vacation

We are not born 50:50 male:female. That's a popular myth. In most societies it's around 105 boys to 100 girls.

It's worse in China. You know how when the Chinese sex ratio is brought up in the media, it's palmed off as a minor statistical thing? That's bullshit, they're experiencing the worst genocide in history. The ratio in China is 119 boys to 100 girls.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_sex_ratio

>chinese people
>high IQ

CHINKED

why are taiwanese people such assholes to their motherland?

will any russian girls want to date an australian NEET?

I've only been on stormfront maybe twice but it seems like they have pretty legit information on there. Do you just not like it because it hurts your feelings?

no one outside of taiwan cares about the difference between taiwan and china

Asians / white asian mixes are some of the most saltiest groups on earth when it comes to race mixing.
reddit.com/r/hapas/
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
I think race mixing is wrong in general, but I don't have a massive problem with white female asian male or white male asian female. Whites or asians touching niggers, poo in loos or arabs is disgusting.

Why don't you fuck off to Russia then chang.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with racemixing when it comes to Asians and Whites. You're a fucking dope if you think otherwise. The only reason some hapa men are fucked is because their fathers were betas. This argument is stupid.

If there are so many women how isn't Russia a leftist SJW feminist run shithole?

This is retarded. I never saw a chinese guy in my life.

I loved seeing white girls getting CHINKED.

asians are more cucked than whites. Very passive aggressive, and they tolerate more oppression through rules than even whites.

>"Their government doesn't allow ethnic replacement"
their government does very little about foreigners flooding in and controlling their operations.
The thing to note here is that most chinese are poor, so all the Karma stuff doesn't really work when you yourself are in need. See Poland.

BASED Babushka

>asians are more cucked than whites.

daily reminder that being a cuck is literally all confucianism is

These women are hired by the FSB to marry these Chinese men, kill them with a chemical substance that causes a heart attack and is completely untraceable, then use their money to fund Russian propaganda all over the world.

Because our women are really stupid and can't even form a sentence without male guidance.

Lol what happened leaf? Are you an Asian that got his girl stolen by slav? so you post this shit to make yourself feel better?

I support this notion, but for a reason that asian-slavic halfbreeds seem to be the objectively best in terms of aesthetic. Black and asian? Black and white? Those look like shit most of the time. I think that mongoloid features can compliment slavic genetics, and vice versa.

But I'm probably going to be branded as libcuck.

I would mix with that too

>China is annexing Russia

Siberia is where all the money of the oligarchs is located. They will actually fight a nuclear war for Siberia. And China will lose badly, because their missiles can't reach Moscow, while Russia can turn all of Asia into a hole.

What in the fuck.

My lowest paying job ever was $28/hr @ 30 hours a week as a bartender.

Currently earning $150/hr as a photographer.

ALL ASIANS RISE UP AGAINST WHITE TYRRANNNY

chink "men" are hairless weak manlets, no woman would fuck a chink for anything other than lots of money

psmag.com/the-race-dynamics-of-online-dating-why-are-asian-men-less-eligible-a43b70042ed2#.fb68lz9n9

KILL ALL THE WHITE MEN

still better than marrying a nigger

How cant chink icbms reach west russia but they can america?

Care to explain.

i wont ever let an RIDF shill tell me russia isn't cucked again

THIS IS WHY WE MUST KILL THE WHITE MAN

DOWN WITH WHITEY

THEY DONT TREAT US AS BROS

No, i agree. Even some Kazakh and Buryat halfbreeds look decent.

Not all russians are dirt poor, my friend. I get around 1000-1500$ per month, and although that's below EU standard of 20k/year, that's still pretty good for russia.
Although I could make do if I got my paycheck in bricks. Just build a house, then rent it for actual cash. Easy.

I don't know where else to ask this, and although I'm at risk of being called a degenerate, I will post my question with the hope that someone will help me.

I'm teaching in a university in China where it's quite remote with barely any other foreigners around. I am in my early twenties and I lift weights so my sex drive is rather high, bestially so. Seeing the occasional attractive girl here, some in my classroom, being messaged on WeChat by them and being complimented for my appearance makes it difficult to maintain a barrier between myself and then. I feel like I'm going to go mad unless I find someone to help me release.

A lot of things are different here, but I don't know if it's also a taboo here for students to mess around with their teachers, even if there is no age gap. If it is totally inappropriate and I might lose my job for it, how can I find a Chinese woman to hookup with? I read about a few apps but I'm a little skeptical to use them in case my students find me there and it ends up becoming awkward. Any advice that does not include an attack on my moral standing would be appreciated. Sorry for it being almost a blog post, but it's been a suppressed problem for a while now.

Speak for yourself Ghengis, can't see how some chink can easily mix with any Slav genetics West of Crimea

SEE? POL WANTS US TO GO WITH THE WORST

NIGGERS ARE THE THINGS THEY CONDEMN AND THEY SHIL US WITH THEM

END WHITE RACISM

It's like pokemon.

cuck

Asians and Whites is far too broad to be an accurate statement.
Change it to east asians and europeans and you'd be right though.

>and likewise for Chinese women
what?

KYS

WE WILL NOT FOLLOW YOUR AGENDA

WHITE MEN ARE HATE BY ASIAN WOMEN

SEE? RACISM

THEY ONLY WANT NEGATIVE POTRAYAL OF ASIAN MEN

SEE? RACISM

POL CHEERS IF IT IS WMAF BUT WHEN AMWF THEY GET SO ANGRY

Blame the one child policy, in Chinese traditional values boys are favoured, sometimes(and i mean a lot) the girl is aborted, illegally, and this has led to a massive gender difference.

>Speak for yourself Ghengis
I have rarely (or ever) seen a bad looking white-asian halfbreed, but I've seen dozens of ugly white-nigger trash kids. Same goes for all the caucasus abbos. They simply can't produce anything that would be aesthetically pleasing, and if they somehow manage to, the ratio of beautiful offspring is still higher in the slav-azn category. Sorry, lad.

KYS LIAR WEEB

NO CHINESE GIRL LIKE YOU BUT UGLY ONES

RACIST

LOOK AT WHAT WHITE MEN THINK OF US

u upset whitey?

pic related is dating a chinese dude
>wtf, I hate Hong Kong now

There's difference between shitty Chinese race and Glorious Nippon race. Don't put us together with you.