D E S I G N A T E D S H I T T I N G K A N G A R O O

Ask an Australian Pajeet anything.

when are you going back?

Well I've lived here since I was three, so I don't think I'll be going back any time soon lol.

Did you know the Australian summer of cricket starts tommorow?

I will be having some beers and watching. What about you mister poo?

I'm not really into cricket or any type of sport desu. I guess the closest thing I watch are esports like LCS.

SAD

fpbp

POO

I guess so. Typical of you cunts anyways.

IN

It doesn't matter what it says on your passport. You don't have the right to call yourself Australian, nigger.

please get out and go back to your people, it will be better for both of us

If you're gonna insult me use the right terms. Like wog, currynigger, brown turd, etc.

Nah. I got nothing in India. Like I said, I've been here since I was 3 so I kinda have already assimilated into this place.

It's all niggers to me unless you're nordic or germanic.

BESIGNATED SHIBBING SDREED FUGGG :{DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Assimilation is a jewish lie designed to be a halfway step to making people swallow the lie of multiculturalism.

Okay Varg, chill the fuck out and eat your crunchy cornflakes.

man, you do have something in india. you grew up here sure, but your ancestors were indian. they struggled for thousands upon thousands of years to survive and thrive, and separating yourself from that is going to do some bad shit to your psyche.

if you don't know who your ancestors were, you have no real reason to live. maybe your immediate family or some other goal, but that's not something that will stick. your family will inevitably die, you will get knocked down on the way to your goals, and the only thing that is stationary and everlasting is the memory of your ancestors. you need to be able to draw from it.

i do genuinely advise you to go to india and discover their culture and find out who your ancestors were. i went to the UK at 19 to do so and honestly it did wonders for me, prevented me from ending it multiple times.

he did nothing wrong.

>wog
are you fucking stupid pajeet? You've been here since you were 3 and you still don't know what wog means? I guess it's true. you'll never be an australian citizen

I still go there sometimes to visit my family :\

I'm just going off that because that's what most kids called me in school when I was a kid. That and also Jihadi Jones.

He killed Euronymous m8.

Been set on fire lately?

Nope.

That's a shame.

are you muslim?
are you happy?
what makes butter chicken so fucking tasty?

Can I fuck your sister?

Pajeet you curry nigger fuck off to your country already cunt

Get the fuck out?

>are you muslim?

Nope. Parents are, but I quit that shit.

>are you happy?

Yep. Pretty content other than being depressingly alone

>what makes butter chicken so tasty?

Well I normally use a bit of passata, but I don't make that much butter chicken. Tikka masala is best.

You can fuck yours I guess...it'd be a good substitute as I don't have one.

Nup.

But I like it here. You guys also have Vegemite, so I'm fucking staying. Cunt.

Why do you poo stained morons breed like rabbits? Why do you infected other countries with your shit smell and horrible looks? Why didn't your parents stay and help fix the mess that is India? Are they cowards?

The only reason you're enjoying the comforts of the west is because my ancestors, not yours, built it with their blood, sweat and tears. Why do you feel entitled to that which you did not earn?

In short fuck off, we're full.

You sound like Pauline Hanson lol.

Indians I work with are bro-tier.

Just keep it in your race and get a job and you're alright in my books, Pajeet.

thanks m8.

So you're not even a cool Indian. Fuck off poo

I wouldn't say I'm exactly cool, so yea.