mega.nz/#!4eJ2GRYI!L9aQudI8BP69TbHxLNnpbRFh3sc8VGD1zXg-2pBfF_w
mega.nz/#!VUZFCazY!chHWwzyCeo7aFo0xYWqzrkbd9y1FjFt4cXh11eyZdPs
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2u0xyPfnNFqRElMYlZFOEo2Zms/view?usp=sharing
mega.nz/#!oEg0gYaA!4qaut8mJKAuSkUBFE3z-Ha4lDUo0eyIPDMwTJscwV9Q
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2u0xyPfnNFqNlpNdDdQUjNtUWc/view?usp=sharing
mega.nz/#F!RFoAjIZY!WxLBalTZHsn_Rz5yd2Elyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i-restuff.tumblr.com/post/165835837447/okay-lenas-a-cool-teen-asdfghsjsj-cant

Is there anything really cool about being a teen? It gets better when you hit 20

When you're a kid, teens are either the coolest thing, or absolute douchemongers. Either way, you want to be one.

Then you become a teen and realize how shitty it is.

Fuck 20! The "adultness" of turning 18 is gone and now everyone is just bitching at you about getting a job and college sucks when you can't legally drink.

25 is where its at.

Another Mary Sue. Fuck you Disney and your Gynocentrism shit.

This is gonna be the "Something Missing" episode of Ducktales

I hate women but I love ducks, how am I supposed to feel about this?

>maze pussy
Does that clear things up?

>she/her
>indonesian
>muslim

Mary Sue doesn't mean "Female Character" in fact one does not even need to be female to be one.

>wearing a men's shirt
S L U T
L
U
T

Well, she's not a woman, she's a girl.

She even got it from a rock star.

>am I supposed to feel about this?
like you support the wrong animal, look at that ugly fuck

so...are the Italians going to translate Lena into Paperetta Ye-Ye?

She's gay, isn't she?

>that fucking streak
>even when voicing a duck

Dunno, back then things made more sense to me.
I still feel like I am still 18 to be honest.

I wanna see her molest Webby

Webby? Probably. It is best way to prevent people from wildly shipping her with the triplets.

Lena will become a younger Magica De Spell.

This nigga knows what's up.

There is nothing more pathetic than peaking in your teens.

>looks good in some pictures
>looks bad in others
The magic of hair framing your face

She's in love with adventure
Her patron saint is Luffy

indonesians are kinky fuckers in bed.
highly recommend

Or be Magica's neice from the eurocomics

18 was where I had the most freedom.
18 was also where I was the least jaded.
Maybe it's just a side effect of nostalgia, because now you are chained to work 14 hours a day and your family, which used to be the beacon of stability, turned into a source of constant stress which is breathing down your neck for various reasons.

Webby sees something she likes.

I know that one autist gets triggered if I say Webby is basically Mabel... but this duck is undeniably a Wendy clone on a fundamental level

what the fuck, did Titan AE start this meme?

what a slut

No, RL asian people did. Too much straight black hair, so this fashion started.

Don't forget the episode Links OP.

>Woo-oo
mega.nz/#!4eJ2GRYI!L9aQudI8BP69TbHxLNnpbRFh3sc8VGD1zXg-2pBfF_w

>Daytrip of Doom
mega.nz/#!VUZFCazY!chHWwzyCeo7aFo0xYWqzrkbd9y1FjFt4cXh11eyZdPs

drive.google.com/file/d/0B2u0xyPfnNFqRElMYlZFOEo2Zms/view?usp=sharing

>Great Dime Chase
mega.nz/#!oEg0gYaA!4qaut8mJKAuSkUBFE3z-Ha4lDUo0eyIPDMwTJscwV9Q

drive.google.com/file/d/0B2u0xyPfnNFqNlpNdDdQUjNtUWc/view?usp=sharing

>Disney Duck Comic Collection (Darkwing/Donald/Scrooge)

mega.nz/#F!RFoAjIZY!WxLBalTZHsn_Rz5yd2Elyw

Did she just take off her pants on the last panel?

why does lena look like angry griffon from horse show so much

Webby's voice sounds more adult than Lena's

another too cool for school girl

yeah that hasn't gotten boring at all. glad the show is going to finally cover its bases with the two most overused personalities for girl characters: quirky and cool.

so you're into male ducks?

>I hate women

Isn't that the black haired girl from Daria?

Seems like a particular archetype pop up frequently in a span of a few years. This is what's popular now.

I'm waiting for the tough-girl-who's-sensitive-underneath (your Spinelli's) to become more common again.

She's not Magica in disguise right?

>confirmed evil

Great.

Sup Forums failed at making me furry, but now I want to fuck ducks.

I hope not, but she reeks of bad influence and future villain. I want Magica to be an adult. I'd be ok with Lena being related to Magica, but I would've preferred Minima.

>that voice

Man her character is annoying on orange is the new black but she is so waifuable.

Description for her episode.

>Huey and Webby’s disagreement over the existence of a mythic species leads the kids to explore an eerie abandoned subway tunnel, while Mrs. Beakley grows suspicious of Lena.

pretty much what this guy said
I have a feeling that by the end of this, Dewie's going to be Dipper, Launchpad's gonna be Soos, Scrooge will be Stan, and Donald or Beakley's gonna be Ford

Nothing in this suggests she's a Mary Sue.

Now this, this right here is a Mary Sue presentation.

She is a cryptid, confirmed!

I was worried at first, but these are fucking good. It's very conflicting for me because I've always hated Ducktales and everything about it, especially dumb shit like Mama Beagle and wannabe-Scottish Gloomgold. What's wrong with Grandpa and being an Afrikaan?

>Launchpad's gonna be Soos
I could see that as a possibility
>Dewie's going to be Dipper
Dewey is way too confident to be a Dipper
>Scrooge will be Stan
>Donald or Beakley's gonna be Ford
...What?

actually, I take that last part back
I'm 90% sure that they're going to make Della just in another world or something and she's gonna be a female Ford when she gets back

Scrooge becoming Stan isn't too much of a stretch. both are businessmen helping to raise their grand-nepphew's and one grandniece who caused armageddon with the experienced men-of-action thing going for them and both come off as stingy with their money. just make Scrooge more of a criminal (I'm certain half the shit he's done so far is illegal) and I can see him as being Scottish Stan

>Launchpad's gonna be Soos
Launchpad is gonna be YTP?

Why is Disney trying to make me want to fuck ducks? I'm not a furry (feathery?), damn it!

Am I alone in not giving a single fuck about any of the kid characters? I want more stuff centered around Scrooge and Donald.

Pretend she's a trap. Shoop her with a giant corkscrew bulge.

I was just thinking that Scrooge, even "criminal" Scrooge, predates Stan by so much that you could easily say Stan was based off of Scrooge. It wouldn't surprise me if that really was the case, at least a little inspired by him.

Scrooge, Donald, and Mrs. Beakley are definitely the high points for me. But then, I'm an adult and never really related to kids even when I was one.

I finally found it again in Rosa's "Hearts of the Yukon". Scrooge didn't actually tear down the smokestacks and throw the piano out the window himself; that was an exaggerated tale embellished in the telling. Though he's still a super badass.

Mentioned that a few threads back, Rosa was way too faithful to the Ducklore to make Scrooge superhuman.

I think it's kept ambigious.

It's okay, she's "Muslim" but only for social acceptability. As a Donaldist, she knows the true God has feathers.

Her name is or was "Lena Le Strange" and she looked even more like Magica De Spell, that and the synopsis pretty much confirms she's either Magica disguised as a kid or Minima De Spell (Magica's niece from the duck comics) or an equivalent character to Minima. In fact, if she's not connected to Magica at this point, it's a very deliberate red herring and fake-out.

Good fucking taste

Webby really is the Dipper equivalent character so far. Launchpad was "Soos" long before Soos existed. Scrooge likes money but he's not a con man like Stan. I guess Gyro is kind of Ford like but he was long before Ford existed. And for cocky genius I think the even earlier Ludwig Von Drake.

That comes across more as Scrooge being modest and downplaying it so that people will leave him alone more than it does him being truthful. There's no reason for him to get that mad at the end otherwise.

why am i getting life is strange vibes from her

So are they going for this then?

I hope this cringey OC only appears in one episode and never comes back again.

I thought this character was really annoying but paired with Webby, it's actually really cute

I'd be surprised if it were Magica herself. It's gotta be either new Minima or some sort of clone.

I'm guessing it's Magica's shadow brought to life as her servant and spy. She'll get in good with the heroes, betray them, but eventually turn good and break off from Magica permanently in order to become an independent anti-hero. Untrustworthy but not evil.

25? Please. You're still in the rat races working your way up to a half decent job, trying to juggle social and work life all the time. 30 is where it's at. You're no longer deemed a youngster, and if you aren't a shitter, you've got a good job and maybe even a spouse

Original DuckTales took a few European influences, though not many.
One was Ma Beagle, who was based on the "Granny Beagle" character then being used in Nordic (i. e. Egmont) comics. At the time, she was more typically shown as the Beagle leader.
Grandpa Beagle had been prominent earlier on, and came back into vogue in the comics later, perhaps due to Rosa's influence. But it makes sense that at the moment DuckTales came together, it must have seemed like better synergy to show the matriarch than the patriarch.
(Also, Ma Barker, the obvious influence... Grandpa Beagle, while a great character, didn't have a historical analogue like that.)

Another duck to jerk off to

Hope that she is really Magica disguised.

I bet Glomgold is gonna be revealed as English. Makes way more sense

40 is where it's at!

Mid-life crisis is the teenage years again except with the knowledge of an adult!

Scrooge's whole schtick is that he made his money square.

That's actually a pretty cool way to look at it

I like the theory of her being Magica's shadow, personally.

Sadly, the focus will be on the kids. Just get used to that ahead of time, all the attempts at either making a reboot or sequel to the old show focused on "bring back Donald Duck" and "have the kids be the main characters".

I've a feeling if she were Minima, well, she'd be named Minima. At most she may be a niece that's not Minima- it's not like Magica wasn't shown having other nieces before.

Oh no is this one of those cartoons that everyone is just going to masturbate to.

Also the declining health and deteriorating body of an adult.

No, that's a perk. The show has been pretty good so far.

Good job user !!

>Sadly, the focus will be on the kids. Just get used to that ahead of time

The focus of the ADS in 1987 were on the kids, too.
There is always that marketing drive saying "Kids want to watch kids."
Thus also Quack Pack.

Minima started out in the Ducktales comics, so she's not actually from the "eurocomics". She just got really popular in Italy so they sort of adopted her into their comics.

Oh, the 80's. When it was practically mandatory to shoehorn a tagalong kid into a cartoon, damned it it made sense or not.

>why am i getting life is strange vibes from her
Fuck now I know its shit.

I wanna fuck that duck.

>college sucks when you can't legally drink.
i feel bad for you burgers

Who's Louie? Lil' Gideon if he was actually cool?

That face/voice combo is incredible.

Because she's giving off the same abusive, manipulative friend vibes that Chloe radiates.

Black hair is hard to lighten and dye a different color, so that'd explain just one streak or highlights.

Now why it's always Asian girls, I have no idea.

choose, Sup Forums