youtube.com/watch?v=eWvdf_51Iq0
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
youtube.com/watch?v=IJsHv0uPstk
youtube.com/watch?v=SRXmuvLU8LQ&ab_channel=TheTollundWoman
youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MY POWER IS FADING

PRAISE KEK!

Gee, it should would be nice if these had a source. Without one they might as well be made up.

cesrusc.org/election/

Derrick did nothing wrong

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

RISING UP

BACK ON THE STREET

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=3jRnL6fRdcc

>Gee, it should would be nice if these had a source. Without one they might as well be made up.

IF TRUMP IS SO AHEAD THEN WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS PICTURE THAT I TOOK AT THE HILLARY RALLY TODAY?

TRUMPTARDS BTFO

>yfw bowden predicted the rise of the alt right and memetic warfare
>yfw the right is winning back culturally

But there is a natural tendency to kick; there is a natural tendency to kick against the system which is in place. And politically-correct liberalism is an enormous target to be attacked. And it is fun to attack it. And it is life-affirming to attack it. And to traduce it and to kick its bottom and to run ’round and to be chased by it and to be opposed by all these po-faced zealots and that sort of thing.

It’s entertaining, and that’s one of the things that people have to realize that will attract many people to our side. The bloody- mindedness of it, the useful cantankerousness of it. Everyone likes a rebel up to a point, as long as they’re not personally and they’re not adversely affected by the consequences of such radicalism. And what we need to do is position ourselves in the way that the International Times and ’60s radicals did the other way around.

If we become the lightning rod for cultural revolution in the West, you will see, in the future, student movements that are loyal to the Right rather than Left, even if these terms break down and in increasingly group-based societies no longer have any meaning, as is occurring. But we still use them because it’s an affordable shorthand.

But never forget the thrill of transgression. Right-wing ideas are transgressive. And are therefore interesting, and sexy. Herbert Marcuse once wrote about the eroticism of the Right. Susan Sontag did as well. And the Right is more erotic than the Left, is more exciting than the Left. The Left is boring, the Left is extraordinarily grungy and erotically unexciting, you know, despite its prevalence and its penchant for decadence. There’s a degree to which it is not as radically outside the box.

ohshit.BTFO

I miss him so much it hurts.

Well that's it we've been BTFO forever. I'm ready to #KillForHill

What really makes me sad is that he didn't live to witness Brexit.

I hope there is an afterlife just so he could have seen it.

where the fuck do you faggots even get these projections?
I need some sauce on this shit.

LA Times was one of the most accurate tracking polls of 2012

Indeed. The only thing that makes his death a bit easier to deal with is that it makes him even more heroic; even more immortal. And given how much he admired heroicism, in the archaic sense, I think it could have been a lot worse.

>tfw its real

also thanks for the link

he is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

He hath loosed the fateful lightning of his terrible swift sword

Who? Link to writings?

his truth is marching on

Start with these

youtube.com/watch?v=1mZx787Htrc
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

Then listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=sDGWr8kMBk8

The go on your own journey of discovery

oh baby

ok so what the fuck did they mean by this?
>drop outs vote for trump
>rich and well off people vote for trump

>college educated right people like clinton goy
>only poor people voting for clinton

MY FACE HAS FELT THE CUMMIES OF THE GLORY OF THE LORD

You just got redpilled on "collage educated" and what it really means

youtube.com/watch?v=hrG0AwUJQDQ

I'M LOOKING FOR A MIRACLE MAN

THAT TELLS ME NO LIES

TRUMP'S GONE HYPERBOLIC!!!

Should we take over DC and swarm there for inauguration??

I go to a libcuck college, I know the type of education they dish out here. The hallway has tvs advertising "becoming a global citizen" and english classes are white guilt multi culturalism globalism classes.

DOWN WITH THE TRAITOR AND UP WITH THE STAR

Who is this Bowden and where can I read more of him?

This was a Hillary rally today.
Trumpkins BTFO

HURRAH BOYS HURRAH

youtube.com/watch?v=LKIW8v4_HWw

SHOUT SHOUT THE BATTLE CRY OF FREEEEEDOOOM.

You'd think CTR would do some sort of training for you nerd virgins.

CAN YOU TAKE MEEEEEE HIIIIIIIGHER

union establishment faggot detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=mllAnPKS6Zs

We're taking it back boys.

WE WILL WELCOME TO OUR NUMBERS THE LOYAL TRUE AND BRAVE

Confeddie GET OUT

Meme magic is real???

>it's real

I can't into American politics, is this overall popular vote polling?

>confeddie

>not the epitome of not taking shit from the establishment.

thats what this entire election has been about you you yankee nancy.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWB7_o6x6DA

For one poll, yes.

I TOOK HER OUT, IT WAS A FRIDAY NIGHT

It's an ongoing daily poll of ~3000 people. Legit.

RALLY ONCE AGAIN, FAGGOT

la times tracks the same set of people through the entire election

They're more accurate than the other media polls that are massively oversampling democrats, slightly undersampling republicans, and massively undersampling independents.

the la times poll should basically give you a general idea of what the public at large in america thinks right now.

Personally, I want hillary crucified. I can't even vote, I'm not even american. I wish I was though.

meme

I noticed that too.

>people sick of being lectured about non binary trans children they drop out and vote trump
>the rest just swallow the PC bullshit

You Southern bastards gave us the Clintons in the first place. Aint that just the way, you guys have been shooting yourselves in the foot politically since you split the election of 1860. You can redeem yourselves now by being good ol boys and voting GOP

inb4 MUH TARIFFS

Thanks

I walked alone, to get the feeling right

the problem with a tracking poll is that if you accidentally get a sample that overrepresents support for one side you are stuck with it for the rest of the polling season

Even some women are starting to switch

>
>epitome of not taking shit from the establishment.

DOWN WITH THE TRAITORS

There's an archive of all his speeches on counter currents, I think. It's all on youtube as well. "Marxism and the Frankfurt School" is one of the greatest hours you'll experience. And you'll find yourself listening to it over and over again.

Lots of Democrats deciding not to vote, more Republicans saying they will vote.

mfw Trump's name is a killing word

the poll is form 01.10 do we get the new update today or tomorrow?

We've been rallying everytime trump goes on stage.
youtube.com/watch?v=eWvdf_51Iq0

You act like the civil started because they hated America, Wrong.

They hated the corrupt politics that Lincoln and his gang were creating, and ultimately shunning the south.

It was a call to a nation in distress.

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

yoikes

too many degrees in feminist dance therapy, not enough degrees in stem or how to run a country(not into the ground)

As a britfag I am as hyped for this election as I was for brexit. I keep feeling the urge to go and vote for Trump, but every time I remember that I can't actually vote for him. Feelsbadman

I hope my Ameribro friends will feel the euphoria of beating the polls and the establishment and clutching victory from the jaws of defeat like we did in Brexit.

Hell they assassinated one of our politicians to try to derail the brexit movement, but we fought back.

>cesrusc.org/election/
>rus
Nice try, Putin

>Trump loses polls
Corrupt media shilling
>Trump winning
Thx media bro

Stop being hypocrites,polls don't mean shit USA is not a direct democracy.

Updates daily

Yeah, you can't know if the representation is off or not without doing another poll with the same metrics. If you keep getting a wildly different result from other pollsters, then we know it's a group sampling difference and not a misrepresentative sample outright.

Think of it like SJW liberals making policies and laws for all the nation to follow because of their feelings.. oh wait...

youtube.com/watch?v=IJsHv0uPstk

continue to be a good goy.

I bought a British flag to hang on the night of Brexit in celebration of the vote. Hope your able to do the same for our flag!

>Hillary rally
Are those even still a thing?

we're with you britdad, thanks for your support and congratulations on Brexit. Just lose the anime pics

This.
Thanks for the niggers you fucking southern cunts.

Remember when all we heard about was "muh Trumps woman gap"

Funny I don't hear them talking about Hillary's "man gap" now even though its over twice as big.

The Civil War greatly increased the power of the Federal government. Wars always do this. In fact, the Confederacy was every bit as totalitarian as the US during the war.

Lincoln understood this when he said, ""In Saving the Union, I have destroyed the Republic"

Too bad he died before he could return Federal power to prewar times and properly rebuild the South without a disgraceful amount of corruption.

That was another instance of Southerners shooting themselves in the foot. Fucking Booth. Was it worth it?

youtube.com/watch?v=SRXmuvLU8LQ&ab_channel=TheTollundWoman

Feelings? Slavery was a disgrace, sure. But it was also retarding the Southern economy. The problem was that it would never go away on its own because the Southern aristocracy controlled the Southern economy. What would be good for the honest, hard working Southerner would be industrialization.

LINK?????????

Trump is
>Down with college grads
>Up with high earners

It really makes you think

THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON

tok mi tem tok mi chanses

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!
AS THE REDS GO MARCHING ON!

?
So Trump will get demolished?

I like that version better.

>arts and gender studies vote for clinton
kek
it's fucking nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

This many people just know the election is rigged. Which is funny, since even Hillary thinks the election is rigged, even after shaming Trump for voicing his opinion.

She thinks the FBI is sexist/biased and thinks the Russians are rigging the election, but that's totally not tinfoil hat at all, coming from her. Trump, on the other hand. What a nut amirite?? XDDD

Don't even get me started on foreign relations! Obama talking with Cuban dictator Castro was nothing short of a miracle! Trump talking with Putin? The nerve! Is he trying to get us killed???

HAHA Who else is voting for Hillary? XDD

PEOPLE SAY I'M THE DEATH OF THE PARTY CUZ' HAVE A FAINT OR TWO

ALTHOUGH I MIGHT BE LAUGHING LOUD AND AWKWARDLY, DEEP INSIDE THERE'S A FLU

SO TAKE A GOOOOD LOOK AT MY FACE

YOU'LL SEE MY SMILE LOOKS OUT OF PLACE

IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY ITS EASY TO TRACE

THE TRACKS OF MY CRIMES

>clinton only holds a lead in lower income voters
>clinton only holds a lead in college educated voters

American education cripples your career confirmed