RICK'S GOT THE CHALK THE CHALK THE CHALK TO CHALKZONE

RICK'S GOT THE CHALK THE CHALK THE CHALK TO CHALKZONE

Does Rick get BEAKED?

If the compressed tesseract could draw shit in Froopyland like Rudy's chalk could draw shit in Chalkzone, what would Beth have created?

this is totally not a false flag thread guys. just another R&M fan. see? he even posted his R&M fan ID card so we all know for sure.

Why did they think a cartoon character that sounded like Rosie O'Donnel would be marketable?

This isn't Naruto-era Sup Forums, user.

I'm not sure what to take from this other than spamming shitpost threads is acceptable now. that or a joke flew over my head. either way, I don't browse Sup Forums. I just want Sup Forums to stop being shit. I might be considered a newfag but I've been around long enough to remember a time when spam threads like this with no purpose got deleted. mods are trash and to blame IMO.

It's also kind of a Chalkzone thread, so it's not just pure picklerick vomit.

eh, my point still stands. I just think this R&M shit in general is getting really tiresome. I'm a bit confused why we don't just have generals to contain the haters as well as the fans. at least until the season ends and it dies now a little.

Hopefully Rick and Morty gets the Steven Universe treatment where after the end of the season threads get banished to /trash/

Aw geez, Rick, I don't think we should be messing with this stuff. Kids draw crazy shit all the time l, I mean there's a whole world in there.

>Kids draw kinky shit all the time
ftfy

Not that I don't sympathize, but considering how many R&M falseflagging threads we have in a week, I can tell you with confidence that this isn't one of them. But yeah, mods need to do their fucking job and ban bait threads on site

HAHA I GET IT! REDDIT JOKE GUYS! RICK MADE A REDDIT JOKE, WE DID IT REDDIT! LOL OH HE SAID CHARLES MANSON, CULTURAL REFERENCE GUYS! HEY SUMMER SAID FACEBOOK, I GET IT, THEY ARE JUST LIKE ME! OH ITS THE RAPE SEX POOP FART JOKE WORLD WITH THE INSEST, SO EDGY. OH LOOK MORE FAMILY PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS, SO RELATABLE, I ONLY WATCH ENTERTAINMENT TO BE LECTURED ABOUT FAMILY DYNAMICS, THANK YOU RICK AND MORTY FOR TEACHING ME.

HEY GUYS JERRY IS PATHETIC RIGHT?

Don't hurt yourself

>this autism

You okay?

OH JEEZE, YOU GOTTA DRAW SOMETHING RICK!

I want you admit you're a closeted racist and a beta male sexist and you're ruining this board on purpose

Morty I turned into a PENIS

I'm PENIS RICK

I wouldn't mind getting into the Sarah ChalkeZone if you know what I mean.

So if Beth is a sociopath why would she care that Tommy's dad was going to die due to her crime?

For that matter, couldn't Tommy live off the honey swamp for food?