Ragnarok China Trailer

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=115&v=zrVwXE2nFgc

Newish Trailer for the Chongs

I'm liking the music they're using for these trailers

>jeff goldblum

i don't understand why i hate this fucker but i do.

You monster. How can you hate Doctor Malcolm?

I'm concerned about his film mainly because the footage we're being shown just makes the film seem really straight forward.

It is. Don't expect twists and turns because you won't get 'em.

SOURCE: I've seen it.

What's wrong with it being straightforward

Simonson Thor is pretty straightforward bro

My Dad works at Nintendo too

Twists and turns in Thor stories are pretty modern, the classics generally have the standard
>Everything's fine
>Oh shit a serious problem
>Time for Thor to go on a Quest
>Quest occurs
>Everything is fixed
>The End

How's Surtur?
I'm just saying, for a film that promises to be big in scope, it looks pretty small. I mean, it's very apparent that 2/3rds of the film is Thor being stuck on Gladiator planet, so that gives me the idea that all the other stuff they present like Dr. Strange, the Wolf and Surtur will be small detours. I mean, the finale is them fighting Hela in an empty Asgard.

>How's Surtur?

Okay. Not particularly impressive.

Thor one-shots him basically.

This is not so much a quest as it is "Keep Thor from saving the world and be stuck on shithole planet" like Jack Sparrow stuck in Davy Jones' Locker or Neo stuck in the subway.

>i don't understand why i hate this fucker but i do.

Not surprised cause of this shot. So what's with the Hulk jumping at him shot? Is that just for the trailer?

It's in the movie.

Hulk fights him a bit before powered-up Thor swoops in for the kill.

When is this in the film? How does it end? I'm mainly confused in the scene's placement cause of that action figure.

Also, what was the Soul Stone?

Thor gets caught by nerfed Surtur early on but escapes. Then Hela teams up with OP Surtur who does some damage before Thor one-shots him. That's one of Surtur's mini-clones that Thor got the head from.

Not in the movie.

Really? Does that mean that Black Panther has the soul stone then? That's kind of a big game changer.

So how does the film end?

Is the ending dark & apocalyptic?

Was it good? Where would you ranking it in the MCU?

How does Hela rank among Mcu movie villains?

Sort of.

Heimdall loses his eyes and alerts Thor that a great evil is coming. Loki, who had earlier fled, is then seen making an alliance with Thanos. Asgard is roughed up but not destroyed, and Heimdall can no longer operate the Rainbow Bridge. Plus Odin is dead.

Okay. On par with Ant-Man and Doctor Strange.

So Hela doesn't win? Is Thor left in space among ruins as we see him in Infinity War's footage?

What happens to Hela?

She dies. Stabbed by Valkyrie with her own magic sword that can kill gods.

>On par with Ant-Man and Doctor Strange.

So fucking amazing?

>On par with Ant-Man and Doctor Strange.

So shit?

Two types of fan

Ant-Man and Strange are the best Marvel films next to Iron Man, Winter Soldier and GOTG

this movie will suck like all the other Thor movies

>China
LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND

I agree with Ant-Man, but Dr. Strange wasn't that great. Especially since it cut the training early for the climax.

I think the third act of this film may have some big surprises.

The scene where Hela and Thor are fighting inside the Bifrost (?) or some portal, is early in the film (Thor's hair is long and he is in Thor garb).

Surtur appears twice in the movie.

So it IS all-Black the NecroSword.

Why do they keep doing this?

Strange would have benefited from longer character scenes. There's a couple of scenes that were deleted that should have stayed in, and most of the (added) jokes felt out of place.

BLACKED

> tfw Forlornly hoping for Beta Ray Bill and Death's Head cameos.

>you will never passionately make out with your own mom at a basketball game

>NECRO'D

Theres a sculpture of Bill on the Tower at 1.26.

The best two things about previous Thor films were Kat Dennings.

They could have done something interesting and morphed her into Thanos' Death (like maybe the real Death is awakened or comes out of Hela's body when the "Goddess of" Death is defeated). But instead they just kill her off in order to put Black Valkyrie over.

No fanx.