Hillary Killed Seth Rich

!HAPPENING!

Now we know whats getting slid with ass threads and other bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

mpdc.dc.gov/node/209722
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082
youtube.com/watch?v=u3nAeVNSV24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's pretty scary shit.

Tweet and retweet this shit to journos and other fags. Someone need to ask Podesta directly what he ment by this.

F

f

>Oct 30th
oh look it's fucking nothing

This been floating around on The_Donald for a while now.

Feb 22 you fucking cone head

This is already a few days old

This needs to go wide. Send it to Fox/Hannity/Anyone's email.

Feb 22, 2015

it was tweeted out on oct 30th dumbasses

There has been some dude who died in the pool after the leak, right?

Oh look it's fucking nothing, again.
OP should do us all a favor and kill himself.

F

oh I guess it doesn't exist anymore then

time to move on

Literally nothing.

>ahbloo bloo look someone said people who betray their friends should be punished

Find me someone who doesn't agree, nervous Drumpfkins

Bump. This is really interesting.

So they waited more than a year to make an example of him? I sort of believe it, but I think most people who are still (((with her))) will not really find it credible since they probably don't believe the Clintons are more than just the regular politician-tier of corrupt.

F

>So they waited more than a year to make an example of him?

Probably waited to make sure it was him, or due to a panic whennthe main leal was released a few months back. Kill one and hope the others get the message.

>people who think international child sex rings are wrong and leak about it should be punished

CTR, everybody.

So?

He's implying that since it hasn't blown up in the last 2-3 days since it was posted,
>one of which was Halloween
that it's not a big deal.

I suppose that's the case. Let's hope all their corruption and crime gets revealed.

I'm not implying that it's a big deal. I'm just implying that it's not going to change anything.

>I'm not implying that it's a big deal.
not a big deal*

>Feb 22 2015
wow it's fucking nothing

This could be about a different murder.

F

According to your post number, yes.

Did you actually read the e-mail? It has nothing to do with Seth Rich.

b u m p

I'm not saying that the Hillary campaign didn't have Seth Rich killed.

But that's not who the "example" is referring to. The whole point of making an example was to gain obedience for their campaign. Why would they do it more than a year later, so close to the end of the election? Plus, the whole reason people suspect he was murdered was because he was about to rat on them for something completely different.

Hillary might have been referring to killing someone, but it wasn't Seth Rich, it was someone else. I bet it was the family member of someone connected to the campaign who leaked campaign info.

Get this to the police department in DC, they've posted a reward of $25,000 for information about Seth Rich's death.

mpdc.dc.gov/node/209722

>snitches g-g-get stitches!
>HBO told me so!
Fuck off you embarrassment

You're as bad as that blue dog retard that was on MSNBC.

>DUH THAT HAPPENED IN JULY, DONT MATTER NOW! KGB! STUFF HAPPENING NOW DORSNT MATTER EITHER! DUH KGB STILL EXISTS AND TRUMP IS THEIR LEADER!

Just stick your fingers in your ears and save everyone the trouble.

F

They're talking about Walter Schleib, not Seth Rich

BUMPING! DONT LET IT SLIDE!

We need some MSM fucks to grill JP on air about this shit.

>STOP TALKING ABOUT IT
Fuck off, I haven't seen it myself so it's worthwhile to me and i'm sure many more.

U DA MAN SEFF

you're next on their hitlist

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot

Why did they wait almost a year and a half?

Bump for justice. Also Ass >>>> TIts

wew...those numbers...whatever you said is true regardless

You're probably right

Isn't this just ignoring the real implications of this; someone was leaking DNC information BEFORE Russia supposedly began hacking them? This is huge.

It's real...

F

NERD VIRGIN
E
R
D

V
I
R
G
I
N

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082

they're not talking about the same kinda leaks we are. probably strategic leaks or potential job interviews. read the rest of the emails on that chain

fuck off CTR you aint welcome here

does CTR really not know how it works here yet?? when you spout nonsense we verify it

> I think Robby rightly says that a lot of our leaks are coming through job
> searches we’re doing. I think every conversation has to either begin or
> end by telling people if you’re name appears in print as a result of the
> conversations the job is off the table.

You're just a bigot who can't accept some peoples sexuality

>guillotining intensifies

The e-mail was dated over a year before Seth Rich, and the rest of the e-mail chain was about an article which had something do with re-building the Clinton-brand.

Gone but not forgotten

The bards will sing songs of your sacrifice

bump for justice

Bumping

Bump Seth we remember you!

it's nothing. Delete this thread

Remove yourself from the gene pool, nerd virgin.

RIP Seth

Avenge Seth Rich.

Bump this shit got slid HARD

Hi ctr

R.I.P

Oh look, it's fucking nothing. It's also illegal to read the emails.
Delete this thread and tune in to CNN for the full scoop.

These people are complete morons, but they still have masked their tracks fairly well.

Anyone with a brain can see that they're talking about killing Seth Rich. Just put two and two together, but this is not going to persuade any Democrat. No court is going to accept this as evidence of any wrongdoing.

Oh look, it's fucking nothing. It's also illegal to read the emails.
Delete this thread and tune in to CNN for the full scoop.

don't be that guy, read the rest of the e-mail and verify

youtube.com/watch?v=u3nAeVNSV24

CTR is still here.

latvia, do you even know how to read an email?

ill let you try, dont hurt yourself

I don't remember what it was called, but if you guys remember there is some conspiracy theory on a shipment of humans being trafficked to a town somewhere and it being labeled as plastic toys and etc there was a daycare where no one ever really saw kids in. Ya reckon Clinton could be tied to that?

I know how to tell CTR to fuck off.

Just today on twitter I was talking to several of you cunts. Checked their profiles and every single one of them followed CTR.

Fuck off, cunt. Get a real job.

R.I.P Assange.

Wikileaks has been compromised.

just let me know when you have figured out how to read that e-mail

No, I don't know what you're talking about.

Kill yourself after you're no longer needed when Trump wins.

You're not going to be buying any tendies when the Clinton funding dries up.

how surprising, an unintelligent parrot from latvia. that denies evidence

Look into it I reckon.

Who exactly do you think you're winning over instead of putting off, and in effect, convincing everyone reading your posts of exactly the opposite of everything you're claiming here?
With social skills like those it's no surprise the only job you can land is shilling.

You're paid to deny evidence, faggot.
I already read the e-mail. All you're doing is spewing the lines CTR fed you.

Flat out lying does not work on Sup Forums. There's evidence in front of us. We can all read it.
All you're doing is damage control and trying to trick people into not reading the e-mails.

You're using the same exact words and tactics as the CTR people I spoke to on twitter today.
>lie
>wow, it's actually completely different than what it says and if you disagree you haven't read it
>wow, u disagree? lol typical idiot who denies evidence

Just fuck off. You're losing.

Shame on them. I pray America will see her for what she is. Ivanka will be the first woman president.

I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

You're talking to someone who thought using an FBI PSI and repeating their slogans like ''Don't be that guy™'' isn't going to make him look like a CTR shill.

It's one of the top 100 most bullshit nonsense I've seen this CTR shills try to pull off this week.
You just know that some out of touch old man gave them instructions on when to post a fucking FBI PSI while going ''Don't be that guy!™''
Someone actually thought it was a good idea.

i dont really give a shit, you can sit here and parrot your useless hivemind or read the email and realize how useless you are

Share this with your colleagues

no i thought it would piss off some parrot idiot, got two for one

did you read all of that, or just steal it from someone else yelling CTR CTR CTR without looking at any evidence?

>lol I was just pretending to be retarded XDDD

Damage control

i also linked the email, which you obviously havent read yet.

i wish i could say that you were pretending, but you have yet to show anything trump would find useful. kek bless your soul

I'll make sure as many people as possible will read it, just for you. Is that what you want?

This building is in SLC.

hey, some retard i was messing with on the internet this morning said you might like this

Lock this bitch up!