Three pages today. These pages don't split up well...

>Three pages today. These pages don't split up well, I was very tempted to go ahead and dump the rest of the chapter but not yet, not yet. Next update Monday!

In which Quigley finally accomplishes something productive. Guess that chat with Duane helped.

Duane seems to like collecting aggressive, maladjusted children. Sette seems jealous.

And finally, Duane spitting hot fire, in both a physical and verbal sense.

Spoke too soon for Quigley, looks like he somehow made the giant turtle attacking them worse. A skill he has been cultivating all of his life it seems.

>looks like he somehow made the giant turtle attacking them worse

How so? It looks like he successfully got off a core leech like they were talking about a few pages back and the turtle is disintegrating.

Duane is the best. I adore him.

Looks like he successfully nuked it and the screeching is summoning something else.

I was joking that him killing the giant turtle somehow led to the screeching, even victories turn to ash in his mouth for Quigley.

Duane is exposing himself as a child lover once more

probably summoning the storm daddies. I imagine they are pissed. They have finite amount of pussy available and they can't have some alds killing it.

>Duane seems to like collecting aggressive, maladjusted children. Sette seems jealous.
Because deep down they remind him of his daughter, who he put in harm's way because he pissed off a Jet.

BTW Aldish caste purity is Aldish tyranny. Beware the Alds, or they'll rape your babies and make them have red and blonde hair!

Christ, the detail on these pages is insane. No wonder she's had to cut down to two updates a week.

Fuckin' Crescian scum get the fuck out of here. Go worship your slut-queen and dead gods somewhere else.

I am so hype for volume 3. Almost 40 pages of extra stuff in it and I'm pretty sure it all concerns Duane's family.

I was quite pleased the squishies won, hope and optimism carry the day!

Part of the bonus pages is a Senet Bestiary

dang Duane is cool

>some form of passive aggressive capitulation
I fucking love Duane.

Looks like a victory for Team Unsounded!

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

90% of it comes from his extensive vocabulary, 5% from his immense pymaric skill, 4% from being THE BEST DAD, and 1% from being a zombie. It's surprising how little being a zombie matters to people liking Duane, it's really more important as a plot point.

Alerode's tyranny is the result of Ssaelit aggression to destabilize the natural order of the universe, and yoke it to a false god. Your faith hasn't granted you the power to even claim your own country, as your numbers slip away and our Gefendur brethren retake their rightful place. When your temples fall, Gefendur choirs sing, and the Twins once again walk among your lands you will not be there, rotting in the ocean-hell, of which your false god warns you. The Khert of Alderode is wrong, the people's skin and hair and lifespans of Alderode are wrong, your child-soldiers are wrong, and the demon-worshiping Priests of Ssael are wrong. It is Alderode that started the new war, not resplendent Cresce.

No, like, 50% of it is from Duane being a giant fucking dork. If he was a badass he wouldn't be nearly so lovable but whenever he says some dorky bullshit or his jaw comes off or his eye pops out or he is a total fedora to a woman, I sign my life over to him. Duane is cool because he's super not cool.

>total fedora to a woman
M'lakhomit

>FUK U
>I am not going to hit him!
This is one of those images that gets better everytime you see it.

>hat
2cute

>Alerode's tyranny is the result of Ssaelit aggression to destabilize the natural order of the universe, and yoke it to a false god. Your faith hasn't granted you the power to even claim your own country, as your numbers slip away and our Gefendur brethren retake their rightful place. When your temples fall, Gefendur choirs sing, and the Twins once again walk among your lands you will not be there, rotting in the ocean-hell, of which your false god warns you. The Khert of Alderode is wrong, the people's skin and hair and lifespans of Alderode are wrong, your child-soldiers are wrong, and the demon-worshiping Priests of Ssael are wrong. It is Alderode that started the new war, not resplendent Cresce.
Dude, you have no idea how the resulting chaos would make my dick hard. Welcome to the madness.

What exactly is Duane doing there? Transferring the "fluttering" aspect of his cloak to the water?

I assume it's the solidity of the cloak, considering it disintegrates immediately after.

This page is very kinky, Ashley.

I think he actually switched the two around, so his cloak became like water too. It's a pity, I like his cloak.

>Entire room full of bound naked monster women
>Stuck with the knowledge that you're inside the reanimated corpse of an innocent, sensitive baby-faced ogre

Not sure I'd be able to get it up.

Alderode is 50% Gefendur(actually more since the Weeping Plague began).

If I can crank one out behind my blind uncle during labour day weekend you have no excuse user.

Yes, but Cope says in her Q&A that people outside Alderode associate it completely with Ssaelism.

How do you pronounce Ssaelism? "Say-liz-um" or "Sail-iz-um"

if i recall correctly, it's Zayelizim

Why can Ssaelits not eat from the sea?

It would be shellfish

They believe that if you die at sea, you don't get reincarnated since you're outside of the Khert's influence. The Gefendur believe a similar thing, except that the gods will save good god-fearing people who die at sea. Ssaelits, believing that the gods are dead, have no such safety net. Over time, this evolved into a major aversion to anything oceanic. The government even tried to convince the Ssaelit churches to preach that Ssael may save seafarers in order to get some Ssaelit to join the navy and/or be sailors.

The ocean is literally Ssaelit Hell, cause you can't go back to the Khert to get respawned. Catfish and bass and such fish from inland rivers are probably fine for rural Ssaelits, though.