Which superhero has the most ideal moral code?

Which superhero has the most ideal moral code?

Kenshiro. Gives mooks a chance to run, feels sympathy for tragic villains, but kills assholes like Amiba and Jagi without a second thought.

Hey wait a minute. I don't think Punisher ever said that.

I'm gonna need a citation on that. Start reading all his appearances and runs since the 70s

Probably Grimjack or Nexus.

You can cut down that list considerably if you only look through books where Punisher is talking to Batman about their moral codes.

>9gag watermark

unironically kill yourself

I think that's probably right.

Samurai Jack. He'll always try to be respectful and avoid fighting with whomever his provoking him, but has no fear in cutting someone to pieces either to defend someone else or himself.

The number might go down, but the Level of Violence stays the same as your Execution Points go up.

You're just making it sound more appealing. What can I trade those points in for?

This. Jack is honorary Aryan as fuck.

If there are 10 killers in a room, and you kill all of them, then at the end of the day, you've added one killer to the world (yourself) but removed 10.

Why doesn't ken kill the joker...
Oh, right.

>gee batman why don't you kill people?
>it's so easy!

Flawless logic for a mentally unstable man dressed as a bat with a traumatic childhood.

Name a more determined hero. I dare you.

"That's why I don't stop at one killer"

I want ONE to finish MP100 and make a Mumen Rider webcomic

"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.”

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.”

“I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

Ideal? Superman
Plausible? Someone else.

Isn't he only in 2 crossover events with bats? And one of them is Jean-Paul Valley not Bruce so that doesn't really count.

that's a 9 killer deficit, and that's good.

Batman's moral code is kind of fucked though when you know mass genocide murderers like Joker are going to escape, and going to commit thousands more murders. Cacaphony was really stupid when he doesn't only not kill Joker, but goes out of his way to actively save him.

That's the problem with making Batman villains mass murderers and terrorists. The only one that kinda was like that before was R'as Al Ghul and still wouldn't actively kill hundreds but set things in motion and shit like that.
Once they started to have even the most harmless villains to be not only serial killers (which there were a few before) but people who killed by the dozen only to escape and kill by the dozen again, Batman's code became really hard to sustain and nowadays it's accepted as a convention such as Clark's glasses being a successful disguise.

Cacophony was really stupid all the way, btw. It's a Kevin Smith comic afer all.

>Cacophony was really stupid all the way, btw. It's a Kevin Smith comic afer all.
True, I couldn't even pull myself to read his other ones after that abortion.

> Clark's glasses being a successful disguise.
While stupid to the masses, I do like the explanation of Lex's massive ego being the barrier to recognizing Superman is Clark.

>Lex's massive ego being the barrier to recognizing Superman is Clark
Not him, do you have the page?

>I do like the explanation of Lex's massive ego being the barrier to recognizing Superman is Clark.
What about everyone else in Metropolis?

But yeah, don't bother with Kevin Smith. Specially his Batman comics since he forced his shit friend into being the artist for those so they're not even nice to look at.
Such amateurish work, both in writing and art. DC should be fucking ashamed of having published that, and there's even HC releases for that, when much better stuff has never been even released on TPB.

> What about everyone else in Metropolis?
> While stupid to the masses

I don't recall it actually being canonically in a scan, but the theory is that Lex is so blatantly sure of himself that a godlike being such as superman absolutely wouldn't attempt to hide himself and no such effort would be remotely feasible.

I like this headcanon so it fits for me.

Sorry, misread that. I guess my massive ego got in the way.

I see.
i'm not that infeasible if you think about it, there are a lot of people that look alike famous people, my barber looks like young Bruce Willis, back when he had hair.

Shut the fuck up Kaladin. Go back to being mopey over Tien and shit.

batmans no kill bullshit is getting lame, at the same time Punisher has no memorable rouges because he will just kill them all. so eh

>don't kill him!
I used to fucking hate shit like this but I get that it does make sense. playing excecutioner makes you no better as times change (dark ages, witch trials, lynchings, ect). best to just detain them, less it be self-defense 'course
that said
I'm prick enough to not care about it in the moment if it were me and loved ones they had just fucked with

best girl and boy in his own show

My Country, 'tis of thee
I shall give it to thee
'tis the X I bestow.

Batman is both wrong and right simultaneously. Although it is more pragmatic to kill, HE personally cant do it because of his issues and psyche, he would legitimately snap and start to do more harm.

Hotspur from Zenith

This I can buy, but don't hide behind some moral code that you think is right. Him not killing because he knows it will break him is a far more acceptable reason than one less killer bullshit.

This i why i like old batman, he just doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Ichi. You are a bully? You get the boot.

Hellboy
> is not a vigilant
> wants to understand the situation first
> but if you are a monster or a nazi he shoots you dead

Punisher is a fucking hack, he only kills faceless mooks that doesn't seem to end.

he still has to contrive a reason that he can't kill in the first place. When he snaps, he would think killing was acceptable all along, so he will think up some absolutist nonsense to convince himself till then

Batman haven't said this stupid shit either. But normies need to ruin image of every hero as much as possible.

>Punisher is a fucking hack, he only kills faceless mooks that doesn't seem to end.
BvS Batman in a nutshell.

memes

I mean he's great, but still useless.

>killing is bad
The absolute state of batfag's morality

How does the punisher stop new killers from being created in the first place
If anyone can become a killer then what he does is kind of pointless isn't it?

batman believes the justice system works and to a certain extent it does.

Nobody can stop new killers from being created otherwise we wouldn't need police officers.

Then the numbers of killers will go up or down due to other factors regardless of what he does
Economic crisis? Tons of new killers
Someone opens a factory near a low income area? People who would have ended up as killers have a normal life instead

Flash

>the justice system works to any important extent
If that were true bats wouldn't be constantly giving up shitty excuses for why he doesn't kill.

>kill a killer
>same number
>kill another killer
>two less killers alive
>youre still alive (1 killer)
???

>punisher
>no memorable rogues

Well I'm satisfied.

Perhaps because he kills them?

meh it's more of a moral reflection or reminder to why he keeps the cape on than an excuse. it's not easy being the savior of gotham.

Are you retarded?

>not knowing one of punisher's rogues was so incredible he got his own spinoff comic

Oh, which one? I really only ever got into the MAX run.

Barracuda. And if you haven't read the Ennis MAX series, you're not just missing the absolute best punisher run, but one of the best action comic runs. Check it out, my man.

Lol, already have. I just didn't think of Cuda as a rouge.

Whoops forgot the pic. Pretty sure he was modelled after Tom Lister Jr, thus why I posted him originally. He's the best rogue in the MAX run, but there are a few others that stand out for sure.

Ah, misread what you wrote my bad famalam.

>fighting game community.jpg

The villain fears the samurai

If you liked Cuda's run, can I ask if you have ever read A Man Called Kev?

Kek
I have not, I'll check it out.

It sounds like Superman: Birthright to me

Batman has the "I'm choosing not to save you" clause to get around his code against killing. Spider-Man does it by having at least a half dozen friends who don't have a code vs killing.

>it's 2017
>people still don't realize Batman doesn't kill because the entire reason he's doing this shit is to help Gotham get back on its feet
>this means not allowing a magical bat man to solve all their problems, but rather give people hope in the criminal justice system (in addition to said bat man)

Living tribunal.

I'm very nervous about this punisher show coming out because karen is in the trailer
so it will no doubt get weighed down by her trying to convince frank there is some other way

worst of all what if she actually succeed and he spares the big bad at the end?

I think you should remain afraid user because the government seems to be the big bad. Either he kills the official chasing him (a la Bourne) or he agrees to be chased for as long as he can (a la Balebats in TDK)

That's why you don't stop at ONE, doofus

The end was bullshit where his moral struggle was deus ex machinad by "lol i can bend bending now"

Good answer. All you need to do is leave him alone and don't willingly hurt anyone.

Imagine going to a Taco Bell. Someone who works there looks exactly like Donald Trump
Are you going to assume, that Donald Trump has a secret identity?

nah, I'm gonna assume the fuckface declared bankruptcy again and he's PR stunting until his assets unfreeze

Lex once built a machine to guess Superman's identity. It said Clark Kent and Lex cursed the machine for being a failure because why the fuck would Superman work a shitty 9-5 day job when he could use his gifts to incredibly wealthy and already has a highly advanced house at the North Pole.

TL;DR Lex uses his gifts to benefit himself and thinks that's what everyone else would do which is why he thinks Supes is a fake and hates him.

It was John Burnes Superman #2. He also fired the one who made the analysis.

>Batman has the "I'm choosing not to save you" clause to get around his code against killing.
Nolan Bats does. Comic Bats actively goes out of his way to save the Joker which pisses Sup Forums off because it's retarded.

Superman for powered heroes, Batman for non-powered. Killing people as a vigilante is wrong because you're passing judgment on them without due process and not in self-defense. Batman just does citizen arrests. Being a "vigilante" shouldn't inherently be illegal because it's not immoral if you're not passing judgment and are just delivering them to the proper authorities.

Green Lantern. Except GL's power turns his determination into energy.

Makes me wonder how this guy would do with a GL ring.

pay attention to this man

>killing a psychopath who you're certain is going to murder again is wrong
>beating the shit out of criminals is A-Okay because "you're not passing judgement on them"

That would be true in our world but in comic book fantasy the justice system is ludicrously corrupt as it is just plain incompetent.
So instead of letting them escape prison and kill again, as they always do, the right thing is to do is to kill them.

In comic book world the right thing to do is Superboy Prime all authors that keep messing with your world until they make it a utopia.

>beating the shit out of criminals is A-Okay because "you're not passing judgement on them"
If you use reasonable force, sure. Only edgy versions of Batman go around crippling low-level thugs. Most of them just knock out the bad guys with a proper punch, kick, chop, etc. How is that any different than tackling a thief?

We're discussing moral codes here, not power. And Mumen Rider has more balls than anyone in his entire world. Always willing to help out no matter the danger. Whether its a kid who's lost a balloon, the greatest terrorist attack in history or just an abomination straight out of the great depths, he'll always be there.

Just because they have options to work doesn't mean they are going to. I feel you're being too idealistic; if you give a punk choice between working 9 or 12 hours a day for minimum wage in a shitty factory or selling drugs and beating people up at their own pace for a much higher quantity what do you think they'll select?

The premise of Batman remains, moreover, that happens when family, friends and others decide to go for the Punisher for vendetta? also with so many school shootings that happen in America lately as can happen to Marvel continue publishing a comic with such dangerous message?

What will happen the day that Punisher has children as enemies? Keep your philosophy or the age keepeth back his weapon?

in OPM everyone who isn't saitama is useless