>Rooster:Levitation
>Sheep:Astral Projection
>Snake:Invisibility
>Tiger:Spiritual Balance

unironicall rat. I could bring all my heroes to life

Animal shapeshifting

You can't become another human

why not pick tiger and break it then

Rat. It's the best one for world domination.
>Commission statutes of a warrior (preferably female, unless your into men)
>Make up a back story for them where they have super powers (invulnerability, super strength, flight, super intelligence, probability manipulation, etc) and will be extremely loyal and in love with you 100%.
>Either take over the world, or sit back and just enjoy life with top tier wife.

Snake would be fun.

What does the Tiger Talisman actually do? I mean it only split Jack into two because it cracked, right? Didn't look like that was its intended function.

Balances the soul I think. Perfect harmony.

so jack shit? unless you are bipolar

Rat, it's the most ambiguous in it's rules. You could bring Godzilla to life with it.

Monkey so I could shift into a stallion and rape my school teacher.

Horse. Dog without Horse just means that you won't die; Horse puts you in good condition and keeps you that way.

seems like there was a limit of things you could animate (only one thing at a time) when using the talasmin

if you had the power like how the noble rat hat it, seems like you could animate many things not just 1, but since you are picking a talasmin, only 1 thing at a time

>You could bring Godzilla to life with it.
Or at least 12-15 inches of Godzilla.
Watching it shoot it's Atomic Breath would be cool.

monkey seems like the easiest to use to get more talismans. what are its limitations?

You can only change things into animals.
Not sure if it works on inanimate objects.
Jade absorbed a few of the talismans once and zapped a rock after saying "rats", and it changed shape, but didn't come to life.

And when Jackie turned Shendu into a rabbit, he still had flight and heat vision.

Horse. I could heal myself when I'm feeling sick and heal others. Maybe make some bucks off of it.

There's a very big Goji statue in japan.

Monke- Wait this is the animal shapeshifting one.

Fuck....Fuck it, I'll make it work somehow.

Came here for the horse too.

Also a big Gundam so you can make them fight.

you can only use it on one thing

Rules are bring shit to life, seemingly if used to bring things that aren't real to life with the myths it had in life.

Easily best talisman. Would be the easiest to get the rest of them with too.

statue of liberty is my bitch

If there are no roaming spirits around to steal my body then Sheep.

Rabbit

My deep seated fear of death wants to choose Dog, but my depression wants to choose Tiger, and my weird kinky side wants to choose Monkey.

Does dog make horse mute I recall Uncle had a near death encounter and walked it off.

You'll survive but you'll have to deal with the pain inflicted. Horse + Dog is actual invulnerability.

I fucking hate these threads because all I fucking want is the Healing Horse one to remove the sickness from my friend but magic isn't fucking real and I can never help her.

You're retarded. Rat would turn it into an animal anything related to an animal. At best, you would get a furry warrior.

Okay so dog+horse is the true path to godhood while dog alone is like having the feeling of youth return, horse is like a healing factor.

Nice blog post fag, you deserve a nobel peace prize for being such a wonderful human being on an anonymous british bongposting board.

no scorpion, sad
i'd be dragon, cause reasons

Rat, I have some.... practical applications for it

You do realize they would turn into animals, or bunny anthro, right?

Any answer that isn't dog is the wrong answer

Are you me?

Dog presumably wouldn't make you feel young; that'd be Horse. You just won't die from old age or anything else.

Horse would probably also keep you from dying from old age since that's just your body wearing out but if something killed you outright, like being incinerated, that'd be that.

No it wouldn't you retard. Its reanimated statues before and has never altered them in way, just brought them to life with the powers they were assumed to have.

Why would it suddenly give the statues anime like features when it has never shown this.

Doesn't really have any, it brought a bunch of dolls of supermoose to life compete with superpowers

>take snake
>become greatest spy/mercenary ever
>single handedly take down opposing foreign nations
>get rich as fuck while doing it
Yes pls

Let's see:

Dog + Horse - Invulnerability.
Rabbit + Rooster - Flight.
Horse + Monkey - Resurrection.

What are more combinations?

piscies

honestly I think sheep may be the best here, anybody who thinks snake is the ultimate spy isn't thinking hard enough about the logistics of gathering secret information, it's only good for robbery, and that assumes you already know how to get in quietly and have other relevant skills. Like if you are already that asshole from oceans 12 with the crazy laser scene? by all means pick snake. But what if you would rather be a fly on the wall literally anywhere imaginable? Can get a lot of information that way, much easier to learn to remember stuff than to learn to be a master thief

In the early seasons, they said that the Tiger talisman is what allows Shendu to use all 11 other talismans at the same time, as that would otherwise require an impossible level of concentration.

They kinda forgot about that in the later seasons though.

No Dog gives you the vitality you had at your peak

Basically Dog makes you feel as good as you did at your best

They were considerably weaker than Super Moose usually was since they were still fucking pinatas

I don't see any reason to pick anything other than dog

>all these betas picking anything other than Pig talisman
you want to know what a boob feels like, user?

Rat is objectively the most powerful.

There may be a size limit

That's really not a problem. Most of the things I'd be animating aren't bigger than me anyway.

>take monkey
>turn into Donald Trump
>walk into the white house
>"Being muslim is now illegal"
>walk out

CAN the monkey let you turn into another human?

I thought it only did animals

> Tiger: spiritual balance
This is a lie, the tiger talisman separarte your ying and yang as a good and evil version of yourself.
Along with the sheep talisman it was the most useless one.

It's sex dolls isn't it?

Let's change it up a bit.

To be fair, no one ever actually tried so who knows

They completely alter your personality though. They'll probably make you turn on your loved ones and stuff. It's not worth it.

There really isn't

Monkey + rat = create new forms of life

Anyone remember the episode where they find the chicken and pig in the same place and the chicken is riding the pig making it levitate, while the pig shoots lasers from his eyes

>This is a lie, the tiger talisman separarte your ying and yang as a good and evil version of yourself.
Only because it got broken. And because its a cartoon and they needed a visual representation of the concept of yin and yang that children could understand.
>Along with the sheep talisman it was the most useless one.
Having two of yourself, especially one without morals or any sense of responsibility is not useless.

Astral projection is like a combination of flight, invisibility, intangibility. It's the perfect information gathering tool
And then there's the dream manipulation and possession aspects of the power.
You could Freddy Krueger people or do some body switching

Dog. If it's a "pick one and the other eleven go to other people" scenario then I can just kick back and wait to collect them from the ones smart enough or strong enough not to have theirs taken when some chucklefuck inevitably shows off their powers. Depending on which ones I get first I can either play the long game to quietly collect them behind the scenes or just bully my way into godhood. Even if this isn't the case I'm still immortal and retain my youth, which is still pretty bitching since I'm not a moron that'll fling himself off of buildings for fun. Getting up there in age and slowly becoming crazy may present a problem though.

Tiger.

>Be you
>be invisible
>can't see shit, photons pass through your eyes
>trip over a bug and die

Guess I'll be taking the Tiger Talisman then...

On some real shit either Spiritual Ballance or Healing i feel like those will benefit me the most

what's the difference between dog and horse?

The correct answer is and has always been to use Rat on some kind of Genie to wish for the other talisman.

>sheep
>Useless
I'd take sheep, to teach this guy a lesson about astral projection.

Snake. Just one rob job or two until I'm set. I'll sell it back to the bad guys and I'll never have to work again.

Horse regenerates all damage immediately, and prevents getting sick

Dog gives immunity to all damage but you still feel pain. Uncle and the noble Dog have basically had an invulnerable shield on them that made them impervious to magical blasts. It also gives you youthful vitality.

You're thinking too big with snake. I used to work retail, and every morning and night, they'd just take a shopping cart with big sacks of money to cash the registers in and out. five minutes for a couple thousand bucks. Doesn't matter how much noise you make, you just need to turn a corner if they chase you and you're fine.

But snake doesn't turn the things you touch invisible other than clothes, so it's not like you can steal the cart you'd only get as much money as you can carry

>you'd only get as much money as you can carry
Fine with me. You don't need to make a million dollars in one job, just do it a couple times. I don't remember exactly, but one of those bags was like 500 bucks. Two of those is a week's pay in my current job. Keep doing it at different stores, maybe get greedy and try and armored car or something for a big hit, and I don't have to work any more. And if this is Jackie Chan Adventure's world, I'd just sell it right back to the villains when they caught on. If not, police techniques would make it impossible to catch me as long as I don't spit on the floor while I'm there or something. I'll have enough to stop working after a few months or a couple years instead of 40-50 years.

Gimme the ox so I can carry that weight

Rat
Easiest $1000 ever spent

This use astral projection haunt peoples dreams.