Why doesnt disney, cartoon network, or nick lend out licenses to companies to make statues, dolls...

Why doesnt disney, cartoon network, or nick lend out licenses to companies to make statues, dolls, and body pillows for their characters? CN did that for hi hi puffy ami yumi, but refuses to do so for powerpuff girls and steven universe

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Jumbo-Power-Puff-Girl-Snuggle-Pillow-36-/292244945840?hash=item440b27fbb0:g:0oAAAOSwtfhYo56e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because that's a retarded idea
Never post again

>making money is a bad idea
Youd be a terrible business person

Because that's an extremely niche market

>CN did that for hi hi puffy ami yumi
I seriously doubt that CN of America did that.

>making money
You mean losing money due to controversy thanks to pursuing pointless and meaningless endeavors.

I would assume that HiHi Puffy AmyYumi is owned by the band who can do as they please.

they know those pillows are about to be btfo'd by custom sex dolls so their waiting to enter that market

Markets too small, so we go to commissioners, waifuism hasn't spread far enough.. Yet.

And you're such a success that instead of pitching this idea to people that matter, here you are on a Mexican cactus farming forum

Are you sure about that

>Powerpuff girls
Gee I wonder who's behind this post.

>alright sir here's my idea: we take are best, profitable, most viewed shows for kids; give then rights to other company's who make products for old horny men/broke horny teens, and let them make products of these shows
>so you mean take sensually are company's kid like face and associate it with smut... genus
short term gain, massive loss.

>What is brand integrity
>What is even the implication of a corporation like Disney or CN sexualizing their properties

Nigga, are you fucking high?

Body Pillows are typically viewed as sex aides (because they are). You see nothing wrong with officially associating SU or Star VS with sex?

>Disney releases official body pillows of Star, an underage girl
I wish they would actually do this, then their reputation will implode in a matter of DAYS.

>saving thumbnails

Do you have that picture in a larger quality, i really like it

There would be no controversies anymore if every corporation did it

No, because sex is great
You do realize shes a cartoon voiced by a 30yr old women

>You do realize shes a cartoon voiced by a 30yr old women
Are you then going to state that every character voiced by an adult is also adult?

Why don't companies start unaffiliated businesses that produce high quality bootleg of their products for adult related activities? That way we get the merch we want, they continue to look upstanding, and they make more money, and the moralfags/soccer mom's get to complain about trivial shit.
Everyone wins.

Something tells me he's going to tell you that cartoons are cartoons and the only human component in this context that is being sexualised is 30 years old.

>Why doesn't CN make body pillows of kindergartners?

ebay.com/itm/Jumbo-Power-Puff-Girl-Snuggle-Pillow-36-/292244945840?hash=item440b27fbb0:g:0oAAAOSwtfhYo56e
They do for power puff girls idiot.

Would kill for a Star doll though, would buy all the separate outfits too. Probably get 2 dolls, 1 to keep how it comes and then repaint the 2nd to actually look correct based on current toy quality.

Would I pay a shockingly unhealthy amount of money for an Onahole mold of Eden Sher and a Star Butterfly daki? Yes.
Is it a good idea to make that kind of thing? No.

Shit, is 25 really the new 30 now?

Pillow covers are retarded, but what's the problem with statues and dolls? Don't girl play with those anymore?

She can't be 25. She's older than I am and I'm nearing 27.

>playing with statues

No

You can't into math bro?

>He didn't play with statues as a kid.

lol, holy fuck, how poor were your loser parents that they couldn't afford a plethora of expensive and fragile statues for their little faggot son to play with?

You should kill yourself.

>Why doesnt disney, cartoon network, or nick lend out licenses to companies
because a company, for toy production has to go to the network to get the licence, not the other way around.