m.youtube.com/watch?v=N2K9KXUbxKU
rense.com/general96/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook_final.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=IrWf977SjAY
youtu.be/VKr-av9jVx8
youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8
blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-1/
wfsb.images.worldnow.com/images/3030637_G.jpg
wfsb.images.worldnow.com/images/3030635_G.jpg
fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=9e256d7cb9b3319b02475e0c5c7618c327e8cafa.21896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that Ti or Do?

Paid actors, nobody died. Pushed for gun control reform.

It never happened.

Just that month's crazy white kid shooting up his local school

Who can argue against evidence like this?

Mass Effect made him do this.

DDR made him do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHfNBSYKVXw

I think that Sandy Hook did in fact happen. But I cant say with 100% certainty. But what I can say for sure is that every Adam Lanza photo scares the shit out of me

Post some solid evidence so I can archive it

what kind of emotion is this? looks really intense

A 20 year old manchild influenced by violent video games and high on anti-depressives took his gun nut mother's guns, killed her with them, and drove to an elementary school and murdered 27 people, mostly children.

Gun nuts and other losers on the internet didn't like that people wanted reasonable gun control reforms to prevent this from happening again, so they came up with conspiracy theories based on 6 year olds not having cell phones to take pictures of their grusome deaths with and how the parents didn't react the way they thought they should react after their children were murdered at school.

adam was faking it because he didnt like pics

also watch his shitty call-in to a radio

he was totally lucid

Neccessary

why is every pic of him so spooky? the eyes, holy shit. and then the pictures of the house that looks like it was abandoned 3spooky5me nobody lives like that

that face every time

Apology for bad english
>where were you when the sandy hook is die?
>on home eating burger, phones ring, it bubba
>bubba"apple lazer is kill"
>me:no
>bubba: yes

Holy shit, why did he fucking drape his keyboard like that when he had two fucking perfectly good desks??? I'm furious. Fuck adam lanza.

Some chink beat his high score on DDR

Look up his smiggles forum posts. He was out there. Definitely being monitored by people. Look up his dream. For some insight. I still think he was a patsy to push an agenda and could've been mentally influenced by outside forces. He was definitely on a watch list though. They say he was a tech wiz too, but I don't believe it.

Fucking gooks always get the topscore

His dream post

Didn't he put garbage bags on his windows and not leave his room for a year or something? I know what it was like being a NEET but that extent of self imprisonment would make me go crazy, can't get how people do that.

A fucking leaf

total cultfag nutjob. his expression is real creepy watching the vid w/context

They interviewed actors

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N2K9KXUbxKU

Based on what he said he'd be amused by those comments posted about him on that video and the conflicting comments posted here.

I've noticed that every great serial killer/mass murder seems to have that one picture floating out there where they look unbelievably frightening and inhuman. Pic related.

the event probably did happen, however they did use crisis actors to push their gun control agenda its just too obvious.

It's really weird that someone against gun violence would do something like that

kekels

Idk if he was against gun violence. He said he didn't like conservatives there. But he compiled statistics on murders and ranked them based on their score, weapon choice, etc. he also played the columbine shooter game. If it was a false flag, he was already definitely on someone's radar, perfect patsy. I think there may be older pictures where he looks normal. Like someone said these pictures are supposedly him bugging out on purpose. You should look into him, he was pretty smart I believe. He was interested in the dichotomy of discourse after tragic events, like a chimp attacking people. How people would say this is sad poor monkey, then another would go stupid fucking monkey etc.

Damn, that was a trip. What was that about the YouTube video? He thought they would delete it after he woke up for some reason?

rense.com/general96/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook_final.pdf

Just part of his weird dream. It's all weird, lends creedamce to the thought that it was a real event. I still believe he was being monitored and was a tool to be used. Idk.

People want to make killers out as another species to make themselves feel better. We all have a killer inside of us. Most of us are one crisis away from killing people.

People are dying to let it out too, look at social media, look at the mob when they get fed the idea to murder and are assured it's okay and right. Whatever makes them feel comfortable. I won't lie to myself and say I don't want to shoot Jews in the face though.

A sperged out man child stole his mom's guns, killed her, drove to a school and shot 26 children and the anhero.

It happened and was terrible. So terrible, that some people have invented theories in order to cope with the chaos. I'm just glad it didn't lead to more gun control.

His mom didn't have guns. Guns were purchased online with her card. Supposedly. Not saying it didn't happen, not saying it did. It's a confusing event with a lot pointing to it being set up. People can definitely cope with some fuck shooting up a school. It's harder to cope thinking the government could be behind it. Think.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

Smug pos

>red pill me on sandy hook
all silicon loli sex dolls -- real kids sold into pedo rings

"two of the 9-11 hijackers are still alive"
-Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=IrWf977SjAY

It didn't happen. Look at this fucking actor: youtu.be/VKr-av9jVx8

>It happened and was terrible. So terrible, that some people have invented theories in order to cope with the chaos.
Yes, it did happen. I am so sick of the conspiracy theories on this. This is why these conspiracies start. Its either something so insane that its beyond comprehension that it actually could've happened (9/11), or so sickening (Sandy Hook) that people simply cannot comprehend that it did happen. That is the easiest way for some people to deal. I drove through Newtown a few years ago. I didn't even realize that is where I was at until I stopped at a gas station to get some air in a tire. The guy there was super angry and rude because I got out of the van with a ciggie in my mouth. Said I was going to blow the whole place up. I chalked this up to him being an uneducated yankee and proceeded to air up the tires. Anyway, I continued driving and crested a hill into the cutest fucking Norman Rockwell looking place you could ever imagine. All the houses were white victorian type house, black shutters with red doors, well kept yards, small little shops. Very quaint. I then stopped at some roadside market and ordered a burger and fries. No idea what the place was called, but there was no seating in there. Just had to wait at a window until your food was prepared. There was a palpable sadness in there for some reason. Everyone just looked beaten. It was hard to explain, but there was no joy there. I then noticed a string of childrens drawings in crayon. They all had messages about how sorry they were for everyone in Newtown and how everything was going to ok. It then dawned on me where the fuck I was at, I grabbed my food as soon as it was ready and got the hell out of there.

Your psychological assessment is way off, what are you doing here? People who don't believe have an inherent distrust in the government. Our society is numb, we don't genuinely care about this shit, we virtue signal and protest to think higher of ourselves and for others to as well. America doesn't give a shit, it's not something made up so we can cope, the theory exists cause there is evidence supporting it.

>reasonable
>gun control
Pick one and only one, cuck.

I've been here since 2003, so pretty the same thing I've always done on here. I am not making a psychological assessment. It was an observation of a real place that I actually went to. People deal with things that they can't cope with in this way. It's much easier to say 9/11 was a conspiracy then it is to say that a bunch of insane individuals live in this world and murdered 3000 people for an ideology. Its also easier to claim crisis actors to take our 2nd amendment when in reality a mentally fucked up individual decided that his life was a piece of shit and it was better to die then continue living and he could go rage on a bunch of defenseless little normal kids because he hated society. Nothing more than that.

There isn't that much to argue about background checks
Everything else is plain retarded though

Sandy hook was staged much like the event of 9/11

wake up retards

Itll be leaked soon though so it's just a matter of days

Saying people rationalize (with something irrational) to cope is a psychological assessment, a broad generalization of people who believe this stuff. I won't debate what you've personally experienced. I will say there is evidence of third party involvement and we definitely have no idea of the full story. I won't contend it didn't happen, but I will contend there's a lot we don't know about what really took place.

And there was most definitely inside knowledge and string pulling for 9/11 whether it was Saudis working with Mossad, al qaeda, aliens, whatever. Its not irrational to imagine an inside job. It set the stage for our current world and advanced a lot of agendas.

He was a nutjob.Millions of people die in crazy ways every week.No reason why.

DON'T ASK ABOUT THIS. ANYTHING BUT SANDY HOOK.

watch "we need to talk about sandy hook"

here's a snippet
youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8

I was a journalist covering this story. I was supplied with resources by my editor - much of which came from AP.

I knew it was fishy, many photos allegedly "supplied by law enforcement" for this story looked VERY POORLY photoshopped. A lot of other news companies such as NYTimes still used these photos, but scaled them down or artificially made them look lower-quality so that the evidence of photoshop were hidden.

Do you really believe every single photo of the shooter would be of him looking bug-eyed?(as seen in image of OP) I've encountered and written crime stories before, I'm not retarded to be convinced that every single photo of this kid (including his poorly photoshopped school ID) was of him looking like a bug eyed psychopath.

There's tons of other evidence of course that the shooting was staged. Memorial site setup before the shooting even occurred, paid actors caught on video, etc...

Anyway, still took the garbage sources I had, and wrote a mainstream story - because that's what I'm paid to do. If you do otherwise, editor rejects the story, and you either lose your job or life gets harder.

Basically the way it works: Your company gets hooked up with sources for the story -> you are able to write stories that generate a lot of page views -> your news company makes money from page views and your media source hookup is satisfied for spreading their agenda, and will continue hooking your company up in the future.

Not all stories are written this way, but that's how the Sandy Hook story was written, as far as my company was concerned.

I've lived in Newtown for 20 years, my wife was born & raised here - really only left for 4 years to goto college. I coach town park & rec soccer as well as little league and we have 3 kids from 6-12. Due to the length of time we've lived in Newtown and additional exposure to families from coaching as well as having 3 kids, we know - either directly or indirectly - pretty much everyone in town...particularly those with kids due to our kids, coaching, school activities, etc.

Talking about the shootings isn't exactly a hot topic but it comes up frequently among close friends. The "interesting" thing is that neither my wife or I knows any of the families involved, and neither do any of the friends (many) that we've talked to. Our 2 oldest were in 1st and 3rd grade when shooting occurred, yet they've never heard of or known any of the victims. None were ever enrolled in the town soccer league (pretty much EVERY kid in town plays soccer when they are young).

Make of this what you will. I'm not going to say a shooting never happened, as we know a funeral director who donated his services and helped prepare several of the bodies for burial. But to not know any of the families, or have even heard of them, given the circumstances is quite odd, wouldn't you say?

blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-1/

SANDY HOOK...TODAY...Yeah sure

>robbie parker

>who is

>Christopher Rodia

>christopher rodia

>christopher rodia

If you're a journalist, you should be great at citing sources

Can you link to some articles that show specific examples of
>Memorial site setup before the shooting even occurred

>paid actors caught on video

>many photos allegedly "supplied by law enforcement" for this story looked VERY POORLY photoshopped. A lot of other news companies such as NYTimes still used these photos, but scaled them down

Oh, I decided to google some of those photoshopped images. Here's the photoshopped ID I was talking about:

wfsb.images.worldnow.com/images/3030637_G.jpg

wfsb.images.worldnow.com/images/3030635_G.jpg

Seems they didn't want to go through the trouble of physically creating a fake ID for Adam Lanza, and decided to photoshop his ID into the photos instead.

fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=9e256d7cb9b3319b02475e0c5c7618c327e8cafa.21896

There were a few other funny looking images, but harder to find than the ID.

Prescription medication.

It is odd, but it matches up with what seems to be known - that most (all?) of the victim's families were new to the area. There's also apparently evidence out there that the houses they lived in were purchased on Christmas day in 2009.

There are rumors that some kind of message was written on the wall of the home where Adam and his mom lived. Weirdly, the house was destroyed.

Weird shit, man. I don't think it happened. Looked like a FEMA training event reported as live and used by government officials to push a gun control agenda that didn't really get off the ground.