The Globalists can still win with a Trump Presidency

The stench of Crooked's rotten campaign is in the air, and the momentum is peaking towards MAGA. If Trump wins, why wouldn't the globalists have a contingency plan?

With Trump, Brexit, and nationalist movements in Europe, the globalists have lost the will of the people but not yet their international banking institutions.

The pound has been volatile since Brexit, and we can assume a similar dollar depreciation amidst market uncertainty with the coming Trump win. The continued existence of quantitative easing and the derivatives market without a Glass-Steagall restoration and a Wall Street sales tax means another massive financial collapse looms, possibly to be unleashed under a punished Trump administration.

Meanwhile the IMF has been quietly moving forward the SDR as a supranational reserve currency to replace the dollar, with the recent G20 in China and the inclusion of the Renminbi.

The globalists can use the west's move towards nationalism as a means to Balkanize the international monetary system to be subsumed by the SDR, further centralizing the globalist control of international finance in the name of nationalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/07/ron_paul_donald_trump_wants_to_audit_the_federal_reserve.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Globalism fails without a literal global presence of people backing them up. They could have all of the assets in the world, and they would still fail because no one is believing in their movement anymore.

The pendulum floweth back to ye.

The only people who don't support Hillary are people who've never been to college.

Found the retard

I'm in college and I hate Hillary so please eat my shit :^)

They'll either put everything on pause until he's out of office, or they'll try to pressure him into shit using the UN/NATO. Either way trump won't make everything go away, but he'll definitely slow it down.

I'm in college and hate hillary IE woman Berluconi with passion. now what?

The only people who support Hillary are people who don't pay taxes.

I fear that trump may actually be the globalists "fall guy" who discredits the political right for good in the eyes of normies. I just can't believe he is actually a threat to them

he isn't until he directly mentions the federal reserve, wall street and the IMF, which he hasn't yet unless under the vague heading of "international banks"

same fear, especially with a lot of israeli money pouring in for Trump. makes you drink.

Central banks always (well, should always. The British/Australian/NZ central banks is good, other banks like America/China is very bad) react to shocks with the countries monetary best interest (high growth, keeping inflation within 2-3%, no disinflation etc.)

The thing is, to maximise growth, you need free trade/labour/currency and 1 currency. No matter which way a government goes, the monetary policy is always going to shift in this direction.

tl;dr don't support trump

>using the term globalist unironically

> The thing is, to maximise growth, you need free trade/labour/currency and 1 currency... Blabla

>don't vote trump

You sure you contained your autism?

They could turn around tomorrow and create a massive army if they wanted to. They are never out of the game. With media control you can always fool enough people into literally anything.

Remember goys, culture is always < GDP

cuck

Does the CTR even know who they are dealing with? It's not even heresay anymore its cold fact that this woman can and will do awful things.
How can CTR defend a woman who wants a country without borders?
How can CTR defend a woman who lies to congress, the media, and the American people?
How can the CTR defend a woman who has people killed at a whim and has commited high treason?

This post will be slid and mods will shill but this is bullshit that Hillary has made it this far.

>b-but Donald Trump hurt my feewings
Oh grow the fuck up, at least Donald doesn't want war with Russia over sandnigger Syria

Except normie's ate going to change.

10 years ago,the hipster was seen as the cool thing, until eventually all noues started to dress like hipsters, look like hipsters and be liberal.
I don't know if you realise this but outside of 4chab things are ready changing, men ate once again finding their masculinity, make being a mans man cool again and everythjng will change.
Leftists will realise that they are the uncool ones, the squares and everything they tryhard not to be. Men can be bad ass without being a jerk, people will warm to us.

>The British/Australian/NZ central banks is good, other banks like America/China is very bad
nahm8
China/British banks are govt owned and therefore work for the interest of the country.
Australia/America/NZ banks are essentially "independent"/privately owned and don't necessarily work in the interests of the country.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/07/ron_paul_donald_trump_wants_to_audit_the_federal_reserve.html

Close enough?

Dubs says with the power of kek the Globalists will be crush