What ever happend to him anyways?

What ever happend to him anyways?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4tpwi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did he ever reach first second, third, or home base with that cunty cripple chick?

Probably

The name of the show is as accurate as it gets. I fucking hated this stupid boring show as a kid and still do.

It was really boring, what was suprising. Because originally the plot was about how robot jokes enslaved humanity and flashbacks to his school days showed how bullying made him into a conquerer, basically a school shooter cartoon

the creators would later be writers/storyboard artists on Secret Mountain Fort Awesome (and in the case of Greg Miller, a director on Problem Solverz)

Thats a really shitty legacy

Greg and Mike are currently on the netflix Peabody and Sherman Show (like most of the non-UG SMFA crew). both had (prior to Robot Jones) worked on Dexter's Lab and Grim & Evil, while Mike Stern was also on Powerpuff Girls

So what was the point of the "Whatever happened to" in the title initially. In the show, he's not particularly well known and he's still around

damn going from dexter's lab to problem solverz

He ate Gilbert Grape after framing Roger Rabbit, and he did all that in the same location as Carmen Sandiego.

He also shot JR

>they changed his voice

I remember thinking the show was okay. Not great, but I could appreciate what they were going for. If they'd had another season to find their legs I think it might have been good.

The unfinished series finale showed Jones snapping and enslaving humanity, and the show was subsequently all flashbacks to his teen years and what lead up to his break.

I bet when Robot Jones, when he canonically enslaved/destroyed the humans, he made the sharon girl his slave.

wheres the drawfags

Maybe he turned her into a full machine

i want to see her braces and robot leg fully engulf her and after a beat she just starts sucking the jones dick

>"for what purpose does this function serve?"
>"pleasure"
>"i don't have a miewsnjn mp,

He got his voice chip changed to sound like a regular human kid instead of a robot and everyone hated him for it.

There's 0 merch of this show, no shirts, no included character models on a CN staff ornament, etc.

The only think you can find of this show would be the staff's shirt and artwork, if they'd put them on ebay.

The shirts are probably rotting in a closet of CN employees

I used to love this show. Dont know what the charm is

The second season happened. They changed his voice so that would sound like a human boy and put him through puberty.

They put a goddamn robot through puberty.

Whatever magic was there in the first batch of episodes was all but gone in the second.

canceled, i still don't know why i loved that cartoon, it was shit.

dailymotion.com/video/x4tpwi4
He rusted away.

this is fucked up

he didn't get VHS's

>I'm gonna get you wet Jones, one way or another