Mods are asleep

>mods are asleep

"Vladimir? Vladimir, are you there? We can talk now."

Other urls found in this thread:

non-intervention.com/2405/is-putin-really-stupid-enough-to-want-trump-to-be-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"PUTIN"

"Дa, I am reading you Dyanald. Line is secure. KGB. No hacks."

List of CTR employee names

"I'm in it, what now?"

"Vladimir--

have you seen--

this woman's twitter?

She's going crazy about this. They're all fallin' apart over here. Absolute disaster. Absolute disaster, I'm telling you. She's finished"

What's that?
Hillary wins in a landslide?
Drumphfags btfo forever?

"Dyanald, lisen to me. We have small problem.

Fishybane we still cannot find. All my agents out, no one reports yet."

"... He's got a lotta loyalty for a campaign operative. No one's got eyes on this guy?"

Breaking news tomorrow on CNN: Putin and Trump use ironically-encrypted messages to communicate on Taiwanese teen forum

"surprise motherfucker"

I know this is poli-humor, but you should read this:
non-intervention.com/2405/is-putin-really-stupid-enough-to-want-trump-to-be-president/

>No, dear, dumb media and foreign-policy experts, those e-mails – or at least copies of them – will be presented, if she is elected, to President Clinton by the Russian ambassador just after the inauguration. The copies will be accompanied by a short, hand-written note from Putin that will read something like, “Madam President, congratulations to you and to me! Please read these documents and then guess who is now calling the shots. Call me soon — that’s not a suggestion. Respectfully, V. Putin.”

"We will wait and see. Perhaps we may also find Antonin Weinerdog during search. If we do not find Fishybane before election, you must also mobilize seals. Or else memes may be compromised. Пaнeмaeш?"

Bump

"We're gonna get this guy, Vlad. We're gonna get him. I'll send the seals, I'll send the gaurd, I'll send the secret service after this guy, okay? No one

No one-- is going..
To hurt our amazing meme base."

"Did you hear something?"

>cohen

"That wasn't static. Guys, you gotta get out. There's one on your tail."

"I'm gonna need an exit. NOW"

"I've got one, 2 minutes, head west

... They're closing in, Don, you gotta move your ass"

>"שלום, דונלד"

>a fucking potash

I don't know if I can go further without Photoshop

"It is I, Hillary Rodham Clinton, you will never escape now Donald, or shall I say...Dumpf. We have GPS traced these calls and the FBI will be at your house any minute now"

Dahnald Vlad go ill hold her off