>most educated country on the planet by far
>same GDP per capita as MurriKKKa, minus the inequality
>80% of our electricity is either clean or renewable

get fucked

DESIGNATED CHINK NEIGHBORHOODS.

You're better than America, we know, don't hang up on murricans chants

We are the pinnacle of human achievement

Fuck Canadians

You know once Trump starts to deport Mexicans, where do you think they're gonna go? Back to Mexico, or up North?

The burgers are sleeping, fellow leaf. Educate them come morn.

too bad your pm is a fucking gaycunt

>IS A FUCKING LEAF

get fucked

Cease this wantan shit posting at once or I shall cleave you in twane

Never forgive

Never forget

>80% of our electricity is either clean or renewable

Yeah, but you're still 100% cucked

>Implying yours is a nationalist
>Implying I give a fuck enough to even know who your pm is
>All your major cities which is what 3? are cuck filled hell holes
>The rest of the pop are inbred bogans and abo trash

Keep on keeping on m8

That means if USA didn't have niggers, they would annihilate you in GDP per capita

% of our electricity is either clean or renewable
doesn't mean much when you live in a province where it's monopolized by the biggest jew corporation west of irving

You forgot

>whiter than America

Literally the only thing that matters.

canada is incredibly lucky. they don't have to worry about anyone invading since they only border the usa. in addition to that the usa plays defense for them. what's unfortunate is that despite canada's advantage their economy is still in tatters. they don't innovate, they don't grow, they don't build business. they only rely on natural resources. that's incredibly lazy for a country that has so many opportunities

Dear US bros, please invade us so we can cleanse this filth

Protip: if you move far enough north the darkies wont follow

>if you move far enough north the darkies wont follow

Sweden debunks your theory

>they don't have to worry about anyone invading since they only border the usa.

When Hildawg gets into office it's tactically most advantageous for Russia to just come right up across the Arctic circle into Canada and then America will push defensive troops up into Canada and suddenly our entire giant-ass country is the main front for WWIII.

>highest average personnel debt in the word...
The bubble will pop soon. We're fucked, we just don't know it yet.

> 0.75
many keks

A

>light brown
>brown
>white
>black/white
>brown
>dark brown
>equator
Don't think so, bud.

>barely a military
>relies on NATO for defense

Of course I'm paying for your high quality of life in the end.

that's not even possible. even if it was that's still thousands of miles. most of you live within 100 miles of the usa's border anyway

you're avoiding my other legitimate points though. why is that canada is supposedly so smart yet your economy is garbage and you can't into business and innovation?

Yep we don't ever come up with anything... My buddy's friend actually works at this place in Burnaby

Agreed to NAFTA

kek

Sweden isn't remotely comparable to even just the Northern parts of our border provinces, let alone the territories. It gets as cold in the Maritimes (South East Coast Canada) as it does in Northern Sweden. Not to mention Sweden has cities all over, whereas Canada barely has any cities of note that aren't within a couple hour's drive of the American border.

As we all know, the shitskins NEED cities. It's where they congregate.

It's so possible that Trudeau is bitching about Russian encroachment on Canadian Arctic territory. And yes that's thousands of completely unoccupied and extremely difficult to defend miles of land. That's a free foothold on North America

>you're avoiding my other legitimate points though
How am i avoiding it? What exactly would I have to say to legitimate points other than "yes"?

>Of course I'm paying for your high quality of life in the end

Same with every 1st world nation as well

I would love to see the state of the world if America never abandoned isolationism and ushered in Pax Americana

Reckon it would be quite bleek

>Sweden isn't remotely comparable to even just the Northern parts of our border provinces, let alone the territories

No one lives there

What are you gonna do become a mountain man?

We spend twice as much on our military and have a higher quality of life, they're just losers that have grown weak from leeching off you for so long.

But you're right, I hope Trump gets in and tells the EU, Canada etc to cough up for America defending their existence which they then use to constantly shit on you.

Gotta love "it's all America's fault!" whenever something bad happens and then "America please do something!" whenever something bad happens

Dunno how our diplomats are able to deal with such drivel 2bh

Shit, I think that's the first time I've actually seen the name of my city posted somewhere. Everyone just calls the whole lower mainland "Vancouver" to not confuse people who live outside it.

>No one lives there
Not only is there a shit tonne of communities and towns in the Northern parts of our lower provinces, there's lots in our actual northern ones as well. And then there's actual cities like Edmonton. And then there's Southern cities like Winnipeg which are too fucking cold for foreignors because they go down to dry -40 regularly, let alone Northern Manitoba. And then there's Northern Quebec, Labrador, and Newfoundland.

There's a reason why literally every immigrant in this country goes to Toronto, and then Montreal and Calgary and a lesser tier, and then Halifax as the sole refuge of them East of Quebec city. The Maritimes are a fucking glacier in the winter, the Prairies are a deep freeze, and BC is literally middle Earth year-round and they don't even want to bother. BC only gets the Asians in the tropics of Vancouver where they don't have Winter. Canada in terms of climate is brown people repellent, and the only way they can stand it here is because they can make up their own communities in Toronto, like Little Ethiopia AKA Scarborough, where they don't have to deal with Winter because Toronto rarely gets real Winter, and there's lots of government aid. You don't see a nice Turkish family settling into Antigonish, Nova Scotia, or a bunch of Eritreans making a cozy home in Moose Lake, Manitoba.

Yeah that always gets me, can't stand that anti-Americanism all those entitled cunts have these days. Like you said it's always the same old story.

FUCK AMERICA!

OH FUCK OUR FREE SHIT NO WAIT COME BACK AMERICA!

They all need a massive wake up call.

Can confirm I live in Toronto it's a multicultural hell hole. Nuke us pls.

Do they put "objects in mirror are closer than they appear" on sideviews in Ontario? Because driving the 401 from Pickering through Toronto you'd never know it.

do liberal arts degrees really count

Get in here boys you gotta wake up
>