Alt-Hero was Launched Today

Freestartr campaign hit it's goal in 4 hours today. Alt-Hero will be a new series produced by Vox Day/Castalia House. Guaranteed to be 99.95% SJW Free. Based on reactions on Twitter the SJW's are already losing their minds over it.

freestartr.com/project/althero/

Grow up.

Inb4 Sup Forumsmblr

Aren't these the idiots who insisted their art was better than Jack Kirby's?
Also:

So first it's "sjws should stop shoving politics into comics", and now it's "we should shove politics into comics"?

hoy that art is terrible

Yes. But it's OK because it's us.

>us
lol, you wish

Are there any stories where a Vox Day self-insert beats up women and makes them piss themselves in this? That was in the alt-right short story collection and it really felt like seeing the author's fetishes on the page.

The interesting thing is there are no advertisers, no larger corporate structure to complain to - it might be horrible or good - but it won't be subject to the reeeee of the triggly-tribe.

Well initially he said Kirby was great. Then later he said he could 100% beat up Kirby in real life and his comic would be much better.

>what is sarcasm

Kinda feels like it ORIGINATES from the reeeee of the triggly-tribe my man. I do however agree that sidestepping publishers can be a great thing for comics.

Is that some sort of SJW fantasy/projection, some sort of fetish? Post on /b I'm sure someone will write it up for you if that's your brand of degeneracy.

How is this shoving politics into comics? This person created an entirely new character in an entirely new universe.

I feel embarrassed for anyone working on this.

Yeah I saw that - it was tongue in cheek after the reeee-squad insisted that Kirby (talented man, and a Vet who served with honor) would kick Vox's ass. It was just such a ridiculous statement that only makes sense in wierdo land.

The funny thing is Vox is probably right there's no way the degenerate crew at Marvel these day - would tolerate a Kirby.

That, in no way whatsoever, negates the description.

Please, I would love to hear your thought processes on what you just said. I'm curious about logic you must be operating on.

No dog it's a story he literally wrote for a sci-fi collection edited by Milo. It was about how women shouldn't be in the military but there was definitely a weird piss fetish streak there.

Why? They're doing what they want to do.

>...to shove politics into it
Come on man. I'm in favor of everyone having their forum but let's not pretend this isn't an attempt to make a political buck in exactly the same way the SJW shit is.

The art is fucking garbage too but it might still be worth reading.

>kick Vox's ass.
He tried to kick nazi ass back in the day but they were cowards and never showed.

>how is this shoving politics into comics?

Literal autism

>Based on reactions on Twitter the SJW's are already losing their minds over it.
of by lose their minds you mean laugh their asses off yes

>Why? They're doing what they want to do.
And that's why it's embarrassing.

I believe he actually chased them. He was willing, they just had more of a head start.

It's a comic, it belongs here. However, I don't think we should be having a gillion fucking threads a day dedicated to it.

I think everyone should live in such a way. This isn't harmful and it isn't even fucking with others like the Hugo shit was.

I do wonder if the 5k and 2.5k donations are from the authors themselves.

To shove politics into anything you'd have to force politics onto an already existing character that has nothing to do with said politics. But this guy made his own character with the idea of politics in mind. How is that forcing politics into anything?