Trump Supporters B T F O

>www.damemagazine.com/2016/11/01/why-i-have-no-sympathy-angry-white-men

How can you even argue against this? You racist white assholes finally got shown up by this freedom fighter because everything you do is to further a white supremacist movement that aims to rob PoCs of their deserved freedoms.

Where's your stupid frog god now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
archive.is/JDWWz
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=3e0E2-2RQm8
twitter.com/DrStaceyPatton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The media promotes their victim narrative 24-7

I'd love to see the media these libtards are exposed to. According to them it does nothing but call blacks subhuman, openly label all Muslims as terrorists and remind women they are worthless sex objects.

((schild))

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

The only free things a PoC deserves is boat ride back to africa

(((Schild)))

Why the fuck would it spell disaster for people of color (disregard that white is a color too)

> the media promotes trump supporters 24-7

This is coming from the same side who also says that we shouldn't vote trump because no major newspaper outlet has endorsed Trump.

fucking doublethink at work

>white people have freedom and I'm not okay with that
Not an argurment.

Day of the rope.

Archive link:
archive.is/JDWWz

Only read the article to see if the authors name echoed - it doesn't but it (@DrStaceyPatton) ooga boogas instead

>DO NOT REPLY TO THIS SLIDE THREAD
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS SLIDE THREAD

The next time white men actually get mad I hope we remember the names of the people who wrote things like this. They all should get a free helicopter ride.

>some Jew wrote a typical anti-white piece for a literally who? publication
>anyone was BTFO

This is what some people are stupid enough to believe.

>(((schild)))
>the media promotes white men

garbage'd

>>implying my thread is a slide thread
I'm simply here because I'm drunk af and need to see people get angry at the shit my coworkers post on jewbook.

I am anger.

Dont worry white males wilm free the pocs from the burden of life.

You niggers have been free for quite a few years and what exactly have you done positive for humanity?

Ill wait...

>They think we desire their sympathy

This election isn't about race or religion or anything like that. Obviously these people have a strange obsession with identity politics.

This is about the security and future of the United States.

They kill them selfs.

> trump supporters

Not at a fast enough rate. They even fail at that.

>and that spells disaster for people of color

Fuck let's reply and sage so we can get to post 100M

>Dame Magazine

>media pushes white male victimization
What reality do these people live in?

It's always funny when these articles immediately start with a huge fucking lie.

women don't understand that men don't need sympathy (attention) to survive

Not even FOX News does that. They have lots of POCs and women working there.

>"the media promotes their victim narrative 24/7

TOP KEK WHAT FUCKING PLANET ARE THEY ON?

MY MIND IS BLOWN THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE THIS FUCKING RETARDED

(((Schild)))

>((schild))

They're Jews.

>www.damemagazine
stopped reading

>"donald trump promotes their violent rage"

Again, what fucking planet are these people on?

It's been 99.999% LIBERALS throughout this election cycle acting violent.

Why are you so offended by the truth

>white people in america have freedom and it triggers me the article
>Maria Villetti • 9 hours ago
Amen! What an eye-opening article! Now, we just need those that it is written about to read it and truly comprehend it!

>White men
Stopped reading after that.

see

Dude I'm mexican and I hate niggers .... and white people get blamed if mexican or Indian cop shoots a nigger is just media bull shit. NIGGERS just need some thing to cry about and they thing hillary is going to hell them.

Why are they so stupid? Leftist crap like this has done more for Trump's campaign (and Brexit) than anything else.

>the media promotes their victim narrative 24-7
They are the fucking media, what the fuck are they talking about?

I'm getting tired of waiting. The fuse needs to ignite the powder before Western Civilization goes under.

We're simply defending our people from mind controlling kikes, you should do the same.

That is the left has done it's fair share to help trump. LOOK at all the attacks, vandalism, and public property destroyed. And I'm sorry to say but niggers and pysas (Spanish for beaner ass Mexicans) fucking my beautiful US of A

Top kek, Made Guinness squirt out of my nose.

I've never even seen it
Show it to me

Kek hurts so much.

>the media promotes the victim narrative on Trump
Is that when they're not calling him a rapist and a Russian spy?

Look at all the pics of people in the comments. Nigs and blue haired cunts.

She is right though whites deserve no sympathy because over the last few decades they partied and consumed, taking advantages of all the good things about globalisation without giving one single shit about what might lay down the track. Well some did. Most didn't.

To be somewhat fair they were lied to and still are every day. But I think you'd have to be as dumb as shit to not just look around to see it was gonna happen.

So they now have a small chance of reclaiming their countries so in return we can show no sympathy to the likes of the author if they succeed.

>freedom fighter
In the West those are referred to as terrorists. Kill yourself and quit sliding this board with trash.

Typically I'm more racist against white people than people that aren't white yet I still am a big fan of The Donald so you BTFO, you assholes are all getting fucked if Hillary gets elected just as well.

>angry white men
>image shows two woman
>one is holding a trump sign

>deserved freedoms
lol

People don't read Salon.com anymore. They can just put up whatever garbage they want and think nobody will notice.

That's funny considering project veritas exposed bird-dogging by the DNC.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=3e0E2-2RQm8

we really need a war

>white
>men

Racist and sexist

Yeah, sympathy for poor white marginalized men is what I see everynight on rachel maddow and channel 4 news.

The special segments on cbs about underprivileged people doing good in there communities have white people in them too.

what do they live in opposite land?

If we dont denounce white supremacy we give the left an excuse to be violent. Trump denounced white supremacist groups. It's not much different than what BLM is

>Why isn’t anyone suggesting that these beleaguered White men respond to their relatively new “hard times” by working hard and pulling themselves up by their bootstraps?

C'mon fags. Pull yourselves together.

just leave this here...

twitter.com/DrStaceyPatton