ITT: The worst subfandom in a fandom

I'll start.

Seriously, Jerryfriends are one of the most pathetic bands I've ever seen.
They latch on the most annoying character of a popular show out of spite just to be the hipster contrarians they are.
When he's cool (i.e. never) they applaud him for being such a good character.
When he's being a piece of shit they blame the writers for making him act that way because "they hate him and want you to hate him too".
You can use that backwards reasoning to defend any character in any show. If you ignore every shitty thing a character does because "that's just the writers making him do that" any character can be a god.
Jerry's episodes are boring fucking garbage. I don't get why anybody would like him, other than projection.

I have a particular distaste for Lapisfags, early malachite art always depicted lapis as the victim, while Jasper was always the villain, even though both parties are blatantly responsible, people would legitimately start screaming at one another over this bullshit, people who actually liked Jasper couldn't even bring it up without people throwing a fit and in my experience at least on a mass scale it just lead to drama and butt hurt Lapisfags defending there "innocent victim".

> jokerfags

Let's remember that Jasper was never particularly antagonistic to Lapis, she just imprisoned Jasper because she was frustrated and because she could.

I agree. Their primary defense is usually that Rick is a monster but that's like excusing a pedo because another pedo also litters

>All Jerryfriends are bad
What do you expect when you're surrounded in spite?

Exactly Lapis blatantly had the power to refuse Jasper and toss her ass away, but didn't.

I can't believe Rick himself is here on Sup Forums!

He's a cringe-worthy loser who actually does care for his family and would do anything to protect his family, even if there have been some close calls were he was a coward.

Do you guys hate Luigi too?

I'm starting to dislike Rick and Morty now but I don't understand why some people seem to have latched on to Jerry.

For a bunch of atheists you guys sure do refuse to evolve

>entire character revolves around him trying to fuck every female he meets
>fandom insists he's the gayest out of all the characters
Did I miss something? Am I just retarded?

>He cares for his family.
There goes this meme again. You're parroting that as if that was some trait that could redeem everything. Rick also cares about Morty, even if there have been some close calls were he acted selfish. Rick is such a good guy!
Beth was being attacked by a hobo and Jerry locked the car's door because he was scared, letting Beth at her mercy. In the last episode he put Summer and Morty's lives in danger because he couldn't break up with his alien girlfriend he got to make Beth jealous, and it wasn't until Summer was being strangled to death that he acted.

You're all putting Jerry in a good guy pedestal, but he's a piece of shit.

Never underestimate the denial of Yaoi fangirls user, Tumblr had made them stronger than before.

>rick also cares about morty
>literally had an entire episode about how he thinks his capacity to care about others is a character flaw

Yes he didn't save her from the retarded hobo, he saved her from a man eating mantis freak that Rick created instead, It's almost like Beth is a psycho killer who can certainly hold her own against a retarded hobo but not a mutated monster

>Did I miss something?
No, it's what happens when Tumblr latches on to something.

>Am I just retarded?
Yes.

Proving that, in fact, that's definite evidence that it's a trait he possesses.

But a flaw he has.
He likes Morty, but he wish he didn't, maybe he don't like losing the few things he cares about, and Morty is being put into harmful situations on a weekly basis, so it's a question of when, and not if, Rick will lose Morty.

Yeah, that Jerry was good, a man. The one we are following now however...

And how many times has Rick saved the family? Grandfather of the year, I tell you!

>implying evolution is a religion or even associated with the lack of theistic belief
>posting this absolute autism pic
Nice bait 3/10

The one that saved Beth from him monsters and that super villain version of her?

>and would do anything to protect his family

Except take responsibility for his own views and relationship issues to protect his children from an intergalactic huntress.

Jerry's characterization needs work, but the writers don't care about giving him a redemption arc the same way they care about making Beth and Summer more competent and powerful. He showed promise in Whirly Dirly but that was swept under the rug.

Beth has been the most neglected character in this show, for fuck's sake. She gets ONE episode and you all go apeshit.

If you are talking about the comics, I have to tell you that I haven't caught up on it yet.

If you could eliminate one fandom, would you rather eliminate jokerfags, harleyfags, or batwankers?

Why not just write him out, he has little to no reason to exist, he's essentially Todd from Bojack by now.

I thought that's what they were trying to do this season, but we're getting even more of him. At least it's not OH THE MARRIAGE this time.

Because that one episode excused all of her horrible traits by making her 2smart4u.

You're aware that Rick's was just projecting his character onto her, right? It all boiled down to her realizing that she's like his father, and he telling her what he does to cope with who he is.

> reddit show
Is this even a thing now? What show is Sup Forums than?

Ever heard of denial and overcompensation?

People are on the jerry wagon because of how predictable any plot that involves him is. He might as well just be meg

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

Sup Forums cross-posters will usually posit Xavier Renegade Angel as epic Sup Forums show, but now that Xavier is getting mainstream appeal through twitter memes, they are abandoning it like the knee-jerk contrarians they are

>SU
>Lapisfags

>Rick and Morty
>unironic pickle memers

>GF
>Billfags, shipfags, Pinecestlers

>WoY
>everything related to Dominator

>Simpsons
>Sup Forums Latinos, Simpsonwave (I just don't get the point of it, sry)

>Teen Titans
>Ravenfags

gamzeefags

vriskafags
(gamzeefags are harmless enough, vriskafags on the other hand...)

>He's a cringe-worthy loser who actually does care for his family and would do anything to protect his family,

Like the time he locked himself in a car and left beth to fend for herself with a crazed hobo.

>What show is Sup Forums than?

None. All shows are terrible; we only watch them ironically, to mock them.

It's ALWAYS the gay shippers

Probably Wonder Showzen

What exactly am I looking at here? I hate furries but these suits look cool.

>that pic
Jesus fucking Christ
I hate, I DESPISE a lot of things, but I've never felt so insecure about my hate to write a fuckin essay