Anyone else attacked for being White?

I've noticed that whenever I disagree with someone on ANYTHING (non-white) they ALWAYS play the race card. How do I combat this? Recently my friends asian girlfriend said the Indians MLB logo was racist, I said its just a cartoon who cares there is bigger problems. Everyone at the table flipped out on me and called me "ignorant" because i have "white privilege" and that i dont know anything because my "people" have never been "persecuted." They censored me and wouldn't even let me speak. The table freaked out. WHAT DO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get better friends.

tell them you identify as a gender fluid, african american and that by persecuting you over your comments, they're displaying not only their privilege, but sexist, racist remarks.

stand up and leave

>being friends with leftists

Tell me, are they literly shacking?

Staying neutral is for bitches.

no shit. that's why we had segregation.

Say,

"THIS!"

"This is what racism looks like!"

Then storm away. Bonus points if you can push out a tear.

Stop talking to nonwhite garbage, and keeping the jewish lie alive that other races could give a fuck about white people.

well you can always flip the table as you leave

How does someone wake up and find themselves in the company of cucks one day?

My friends would not give a shit about some gay mascot to ruin friendships. Also they wouldnt be minorities.

>tell them all "fuck you" and not a single word more

It's that simple

Whites are genetically predisposed to being submissive feckless cucks, so there's that

Haha that's hilarious. You guys should really invest in some irony. I know a paki lad at work who ironically plays the race card, but I've only met one person who did that for real here. She was a black lass and she was fucking intolerable.

I think those kinds of people naturally lose friends outside of London where no one wants to appease them.

You've got a good head on your shoulders user, that's half the battle. You have a couple options:

>1. Highlight that what they're doing is oppressing you, so they're being hypocrites.

SJWs are naturally selective and change the goalposts, they're just doing the new cool thing, they want to virtue signal and feel like the good guys.

>2. Hide your powerlevel as best you can.

That might drive you insane though.

>3.
Get better friends. Down-to-earth, conservative folks will be harder to befriend because they're not fucked about being everyone's friend, but they'll make reliable long term friends. Liberals come and go, they only care about themselves.

You should've pointed out the Viking and Celtics mascots.

Living in a 99.9999% white town I can safely say no, I have not.

Only way to win that battle is to get down to their level.

Just claim you have Jewish ancestry or your family is secretly Armenian or that you're great great Grandfather was a potato nigger slave during the colonial era.

I've been claiming my family were enslaved Native Americans by the Confederacy. Shuts them up and brings them back down to earth from their high horse.

Got harrassed at a uni pub crawl event once for bein white. Didn't feel good but it's ok :)

>HAHA we sure showed that nazi! Time to feel how it's on on the other side, shitlord! I'm ashamed to be born male like you asshole!
>C-can I see your v-vagina now pls?

You can try and ask why this schould ne racist and ask whatthey want to be done. If they want to censor the shit out of it you can compare them to Hitler or the DDR.

And it's quite normal to be verbally attacked because you are white where I come from ..... if you try and counter with facts they just call you a racist .... that's the reason why I'm voting for the AfD, because the more pressure the elites get, the better the outcome for the german people

>never been persecuted
the fact they even said that tells me they are the ignorant ones
also that asian isnt native american so wtf is she getting offended for, its not a smiling chink

Well, besides my country I feel like everywhere else the white people are becoming the minority

Yeah this... This shows that they don't know shit.

Get better friends OP. I wouldn't spend time around cunts like that.

I dunno. I don't hang out with leftists.

Call them out on the censoring.

Scream louder.

Beat the shit out of them.

Be the dominant one.

After you got the power bring law and order and have a civilizd discusion.

Never forget that pocs and there left subhumans have to be remberd who gave them the rigths they have.

We are the silent majority now. SJW's and Jews have taken over all forms of media to demonise white people.

this.

OP, you are talking to a bunch of monkey children. you have to be the bigger ape and chimp out at them. They only understand emotion, not logic.

Point out that no amerindians petitioned to have it changed, which shows that, clearly, they weren't offended. Then tell your friend's gf, that she's getting offended on behalf of others, and that by speaking for them, she's implying that native americans are too incompetent to speak for themselves, which is racism on her part.
Screencap this comment, and show it to her the next time you see her:
as an amerindian, shut the fuck up you gook bitch. I have my own voice, and have no problem with the Indians logo. If you hate how "racist" whites are here, then go back to China, you dog eater.

She is YOUR girlfriend.

If she's not on your side publically she's not going to be with you anymore.

Let her debate with you in private all she wants, but to attract others to attack you is unacceptable.

Be the man we know you can be.

yet arabia and africa are still the same.
Multiculturalism:
It means "Less White People"

Yes. All the time when I was going to college
>went to dirt hole community college in the hood because it's all I can afford
>by in the hood I mean on the corner of Main Ave and Martin Luther King Jr street
>I'm one of maybe 10 white people in a school of almost 2000.
>not all terrible honestly. Quite a few Spanish folks trying to earn more than their dish washing job allows and they work for their money like I do.
>without fail in every lass I get at least one dindu that of course, doesn't do the homework or study
>get lucky in my last semester and get a class full of them
>none of them study or do the course material. They all fail the test. I got a 96. My grade threw off the curve they were all expecting to get
>mumbling under their breath etc. No one wants to talk to me.
>confronted later by one of the asking "who da Fuck does I think I iz?"
>apparently this particular nog thought I got a good grade just to disrespect him
>tell him all he has to do is read the book. All the answers are in there
>"you calling me stupid? You calling me an idiot? Fuck you cracker. Cause I a nigga you be calling me stupid!"

I was treated like a social outcast for the remainder of the semester after that. Apparently he started the rumor that I don't like black people just because and that I'm the reason he's failing. I'm the reason "bruthas" are always being held back. I still remember how blown away I was to find he actually talked in sentences with that slang. Always thought that shit was from movies only.

That and no particular green text, but I got countless dirty looks at the college when it came time to pay my tuition. I paid with check or debit card, so I got to skip the line around the block all waiting for financial aid. Always get comments of "line starts back there ass hole" etc.

its not MY girlfriend its my friends gf. i have been friends with said person for 20 years shes been with him for 7. hes apolitical and just lets her spew her shit and never calls her out on it. im too nice to go off on her. should i go off pol?

Just stand up and leave. You don't have to bother with them and you'll be with better people soon moving forward while they get left behind in poverty.

by posting sauce

>How do I combat this
You laugh and ridicule whoever is doing the attack.
It's all in Rules for Radicals.

Get white friends*

Butcher them all like hogs.

Do not argue with the enemy.

There is no need to debate that which can only be resolved through war.

Stupid leaf

Even white people do this shit. Leftists in general do this shit

I got attacked for being white once, in a pool hall about 5 years ago on the outskirts of Qingdao. A couple of little bitches thought they could roll me and a friend over for a few quid. There were ten of them, and two of us.

We broke four pool cues, and threatened to gut one of them with the broken end before the left us alone, and we scarpered.

Guilt trip them for the slightest infraction of SJW group think from here on out. Create enough chaos and dissonance eventually they will end up on this board.

You smack any of them with a pool ball

Nah, I always already holding the cue, so it seemed easier just to use that.

Though I just noticed that the OP meant 'attacked' in the way that means 'not attacked at all, but talked to in a slightly derogatory manner'. SO let me amend.

No, I don't take that from non-whites. I either tell them to shut their mouths for being disrespectful or I laugh in their faces.

Because words don't hurt, if you're not a little bitch.

is it like this in the US?

That's what you get for filling up your country with shit people.

Yes, especially around college age people who aren't conservative

How can you have privilege when the mainstream left creted an enviroment where you can't say anything you want beacuse of your RACE. If you have an opinion that is not coherent with others opinion you get silenced beacuse of your RACE. If a white american commit a mass shooting the first thing they going to bring up is his/her RACE and they have to do something about whites. But when a non white commit a crime they start to make tons of excuses. And my favorite part is when they say "If the shooter was a white they probably say it was caused by mentall ilness." When the reality is that only a few people say this ,the other majority automaticallly start mockig the shooters race.
So how can you be racist ,when people automatically think you are an ignorant and agressive person beacuse of your RACE.

assert superiority

OP.Also-look-up-the-history-of-white-slavery

>I win by becoming a leftist

They have so little conflict in their lives that they've invented an entire system that makes ANYTHING offensive. That gives them the opportunity to lash out at anyone who breaks those rules.

These people are, for a lack of a better word, toxic. Their ideology is counter productive and harmful in the long run. Get new friends.

Tell them that they have their own countries and they just want to take over because they are jealous white people actually invent shit

Find new friends. These people are now the enemy and seek to destroy all we hold dear.

By inaction or ignorance they are the venom of the world.

No one would ever do that to me because I will fuck them up, verbally and physically (if needed). After all white is right and white is might.

1. Pick your battles
2. Form a valid argument rather than "nuh-uh. Nobody thinks what you just said so its not a real issue. Why are we even talking about this again? There's kids starving in africa, get some perspective."
3. Point out any retorts involving "white privilige" or the like as ad-homs, and ask that they focus on what you say rather than where you come from.

Be respectful and reasonable throughout and you have the best shot of acheiving what should be your goal: enlightening someone. If you make a lazy argument or say something provably false, you'd be better off smiling and nodding in agreement.

>
>Recently my friends asian girlfriend said the Indians MLB logo was racist

quit being a scrub. why do you care what she thinks? get thicker skin, faggot

also because op's a faggot.

Gold.

Ditch all non-white friends. Join openly supremacist white only group. They're already fighting this war on you, so why not?

You may hear advice from cucks here but in the long run there is nothing you can do about it. Having a brain and not being specifically for the globalist narrative of white genocide is realistically comparable to being a Jew in Nazi Germany minus the concentration camps and gas chambers.. Yet something sinister is still on the horizon. I dont know whats worse.. This idiotic shit going on indifinately until white dudes are so wiggered down that they are nigger tier and still defending multi-culturalism or us all just being gassed like the Jews. Ide rather be killed now in all honesty.

Holy fuck that pic, sides currently orbiting neptune

with do you even talk to non-whites in the first place

i cant remember the last time it happened to me outside of those dumb social talk such as weather 1liners

>tfw the Asian/white racemixing propaganda threads are back and made on a daily basis by fat Americans

Wew, I missed them so much.

its not jewish lie.. its commie liberal lie! that sadly was started by jews.. here in israel is the same shit from the progressive left "let in the sudan refugges..." "lets give our land to burka burkas.." its good thing the right wing is strong in here other wise they will be going the way of the dodo too... now, as a white man (not jew) i wish to see the west rise up again! pull yourself together people!! the west IS the best!!!

Are you part Irish because you could pull the famine and Slavery Card. Its a bit of a nigger tactic but water finds its own level I suggest you do too

Fuck those asian titties raw

>WHAAAH WHY CANT PEOPLE ACCEPT MY BIGOTRY?! WHY DONT THEY JUST AGREE WITH ME?!!

Holy shit, this is white privilege in a nutshell.

Grow the fuck up.

>Anyone else attacked for being White?
No because my country isn't full of niggers and SJWs.
Better do something otherwise there won't be bright future for you.
Pic very related.

Its not about being thin skinned, its the fact that my friends of over 20+ years (grew up together) fucking group-censored me and didn't let me get out ONE sentence. Just kept goin "no! shh!No! this isnt the place to talk! Agree to disagree! White privilege!" The blatant disrespect of people who i thought were my brothers really hurts me. They are mixed race btw. im white obviously.

i texted a few of them the next day with a polite point that government shouldn't be given the power to censor things that some deem "offensive" because it's a slippery slope and gives govt. too much control. My texts were either ignored or they responded with "wait what? im confused. what are we even talking about?" FUCKING REEEEE help me pol im going insane!

I'd probably stop hanging out with them.
That's the only way for them to learn that they're acting like retards.

ok you got 2 options. either hide your power level or pull the moon into the earth

youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s

Nice pixels you got there

Should've taken a sock off and filled with a couple of pool balls. Smash their skulls. Wouldn't be smashing their brains out though, they don't those.

>israel hoisted by its own petard

top lel mate

Thank you, Worst Korea.

Or he could just point out that native Americans are actually siberians who crossed the being strait thousands of years after indigenous Europeans had travelled to North America. There's nothing native about them.

Since he's a long time friend, just ignore her unless she start manipulating him to not hang with you anymore. Call him out early on it if she does and if he takes her side, welp you end the friendship earlier then dragging it out down the line.

I've been thru this and to be honest, I do not regret breaking off my long time friendship. the guy turned out to become bitter and a sjw cuck like his wife anyways.

Just find new friends

im white and never been attacked for it by jews.. got into fights with arabs but these sand monkeys fight every one.. still.. its sad that white man is freer in a jew state than in his own home .

One time I was called a racist for not giving this Ethiopian migrant money.

how? im almost 30, hard to meet cool guy friends

Just tell them that they have never had to deal with "privilege" before, and how much it holds you back on everything.

They are a culture of victimhood, turn privilege into a tool to be used among them.

Be like:
"This privilege is always holding me back, you guys just don't know how bad it is, how much it is always hurting me.. I wish I was like you, it must be so easy going through life without privilege having control over everything"

Then be like:
"Imagine if you were privileged, wouldn't that suck?"

When they argue about wanting to be privileged just throw it in their face that only white people can be privileged, therefore they want to be white, and that is very racist.

get better friends who are not cucks and race traitors, or racists.
White people have been persecuted more than anyone. We are just better than everyone else so we always came out on top, then we took the fight to them, and a bit farther.

It's just virtue signalling. call them out on it.

This.

I'm ok with vikings mascots because my ancestors were strong people who took what they wanted

only shitskins get butthurt about mascots because THEY FUCKING LOST.

Had the exact same situation in our group. We had a "get together" with said friend before we thought it was too serious. Little did we know, she already had him whipped; so there was no getting through to him.

Took the gf 5 years to calm down. Unironically, she's a school teacher now. The dude (who was friends for 10 years by the time he met her) is still married to her. She's still cunty, but at least she gets all that frustration and "pay attention to me" out on her school kids.

During the summers, it's still hard because she doesn't have the classroom to get those feels out, but it's more tolerable than it was at start.

That's why we're all here anonfaggot.

some leftie friend of a friend tried talking shit about that old guy who was shouting at mudshit in münich

he was basically saying harassing rapefugees should get people into prisons

when i started explaining how stupid and wrong he is this cuckfaggot tried to shout in my face that im racist so i decked him in his stupid face

never seen a man cry like a bitch like that

Why do you talk to faggots? You are the company you keep.

I've only ever had marginal success debating against the race card, though I've managed to shut people up with;
>I'll give you that slavery was terrible, but the only reason blacks as slaves was such a common thing is because blacks in africa were selling eachother as slaves at a rate that met market demand.
>Aboriginal tribes went to war with and colonized each other all the time, colonialism was never a solely white thing.
>the crusades weren't an invasion of muslim homelands, they were defencive.

Im a racist and proud. I wasnt before Brexit or muslim rape gangs. Now anyone who doesnt believe in Brexit, Trump or anti immigration is simply a pddo enabler. What would you prefer to be.
Sieg heil

Only niggers play race card.

>having shitty day
>uncle takes my car in the night without telling me
>had to scramble for a ride to work at 2am
>finally make it to work
>this new hire keeps calling me gringo
>ignore it a few times since he's obviously fresh off the boat
>keeps doing it
>say very loudly and clearly that my name user and not gringo
>he starts to stutter and say "im sorry man" in broken english
>works over and my family forgot to pick me up
>didnt get home until 3 hours after my shift
>next day talk to boss about it
>she says that it wasnt racist because he didnt understand since gringo means white where he lives
>tell her that doesnt matter and he should be aware of the context of his own language in other countries
>somehow she whips the conversation around she cant be racist because her dads black
>starts talking about equal opportunity
>her entire payroll is immigrants who cant speak english and im the only white guy

>Swede
>Racist
Pick one.

Identifying as whatever minority DNA shows up on your 23 and me. I, for example, am a 0. something percent North African man, and also a 0. something percent Jew, when convenient.