What's the biggest Power Girl's ever been?

What's the biggest Power Girl's ever been?

Bigger than Jesus.

For a licensed product I guess this.

were the comics based on the figures or the figures on the comics?

This is now a Power Girl thread.

I don't know but That statue looks like it's from an entirely different set than the AmeComi ones.

Pretty darn big.

probably

What would a date with power girl be like?

Heaven

Not big enough IMO.

And probably death by snu-snu.

Bump

pretty chill desu

>desu
kill yourself.

It started off as a Power Girl thread. It was always a Power Girl thread.

you sound pretty mad there desu senpai

this guy gets it

>what is the word filter?

It was Joe's, right?

~ara ara

found the newfag

Giana's getting a little thicc these days.

This is the first I've seen of it, and I like it.

Oh.....how I like it.

still the GOAT

>what is the word filter
>implying him actually unironically typing out the abbreviation of 'to be honest' is better

i love when women embrace the thicc
but only SOME women, most can't pull it off at all without turning into a whale

fpbp

post powertits

>Power Bitch won't ever brutally titfuck you until your dick has turned to dust
What's the point

I really should start a Peej folder

I could post the contents of mine to help you get started.

Didn't the writer want to make her lesbian but DC shot it down so she just ended up being single throughout the entire run?

>Sup Forums can't keep a Peej thread alive anymore

What a world.

We all must do our part

There was some weird undertones with her and the young adult/technically teenage Atlee, but no romance. 2008 was a different time.

peej just aint a big draw anymore
fucking Harley took care of that...

I don't think anyone on Sup Forums actually gives a single shit about Harley. She's popular everywhere but here.

Her eye lazering that ape fucker's arm off was amazing.

>fucking Harley took care of that...
ivy?

This is probably one of my favorite pictures in general

The lewd alt where she's lactating is so great

What would Peej's milk taste like? Would it give you powers?

Not nearly big enough

These are nice starts

moar

How well do we really know Kryptonian physiology? I mean, do they produce semen? Do they have testicles? Do their poop smell? Does their stomach acid melt steel? Do they have gag reflex?

PG's backstory is a fucking mess, which is kind of frustrating

but seeing how she's generally an alt-version of Supergirl, are there any good stories with them teaming up?

anything where they just casually hang out?

It tastes like vanilla milkshakes, and it powers you up as long as you drink from the source regularly.

>What would a date with power girl be like?

Someone post it

>>Power Girl with bigger ass
Truly patrician taste.

Why would she need a veterinary?

She had the "single-female-protagonist who has a cat" archtype done long before that started popping up in other books (see Danvers, C.)

Didn't even know that was popular. At least in PG's case, it makes sense because she has trouble connecting with normies and other supers because she's from an alternate universe and an alien.

Titty fuck window is the greatest superpower.

Hey re-posting from the other powergirl thread because dammit I want too talk about Peej!

I discovered her when I was fourteen. She and Ivy Valentine from SCIV were a big part of my sexual awakening.

It's a shame neither are coming back. Valentine died when SCV tanked and the whole series was shelved, and Peeg would never survive in a post-Miss Marvel comics world. Don't get me wrong, I like Miss Marvel and for the most part I like the new direction comics are taking. But DC and Marvel are both super reactionary, and would never give a chance for explorative or clever writing to say, explain the chest window, if the main character looks like a sex symbol. They'd be too worried about being accused of sexism because although they profit from shit like Miss Marvel they don't understand the people who buy her books.

As for the window itself, my personal headcanon is "For a long time I was uncomfortable with my body, especially my boobs, because people kept using it to sexualise me. I would save a bus full of people and the news would instead talk about my tits, so embracing the way I look is affirming for me."

You could even give her a curvier, pudgier look and move away from the standard superheroine bod. She'd still have giant boobs, just with a stocky body-type you'd expect a real woman with a big rack to have. The costume mkes even more sense in that regard - "people alternate between making jokes about my tits and mocking me for being chubby and not looking like a victoria's secret model, so I'm going to embrace the way I look with a skimpy outfit,a one-piece bathing suit with a chest-hole, because it's empowering for me."

But I doubt DC would write something like that. They'll put out issues about "sex-positive" Starfire who fucks people and then pretends not to remember them but they'd never try anything above.

also dumping some peej stuff

Aaaaaand just realised I've been namefagging this whole time. Shit.

God, I love Power Girl. Maybe not the way she's written sometimes, but the character design is top-tier.

>God, I love Power Girl.
This.

>those thighs

muh dik

yessss

My lord...