Superman will have his classic musical theme in Justice League

io9.gizmodo.com/superman-is-getting-his-classic-musical-theme-back-for-1818974407
>But it’s what Elfman says about bringing back Williams’ Superman: The Movie theme that’s the most interesting part of the interview—not just because the piece is back, but because, according to Elfman, it’s twisted and used in a moment where Superman’s status as friend or foe to the League is not so certain:

>There are a few little fan moments. I instated a moment of the Wonder Woman theme that Hans Zimmer did for Batman Vs. Superman, but I also had two minutes where I had the pleasure of saying, “Let’s do John Williams’ Superman.” And that for me was heaven, because now I have a melody to twist, and I’m using it in an actually very dark way, in a dark moment. It’s the kind of thing that some fans will notice. Some won’t. It’s a moment where we’re really not sure whose side he’s on.

Man, I keep forgetting that we are going to get JL in November.

This is why DCEU is Kino and MCU is flicks

Looks like kinos back on the menu, boys.

No one cares

Fuck io9 and FUCK DC

SM:H had cover of 60's Spider-man theme.

But that was just fanwanking

This makes a point, by distorting the classic theme it shows the corruption of superman

>“Let’s do John Williams’ Superman.”
>I’m using it in an actually very dark way, in a dark moment.

I'm just going to say this. The biggest flaws that the Superman movies have is that they can never get over the Richard Donner movies portrayal. They always either stick too close and too far away from it.

normies were a mistake

That Redlettermedia joke about them using the classic theme over Superman's murderous rampage through Metropolis is even more relevant now.

This is clickbait. They're basically saying they're going to sample/homage the theme, not have it outright. He even says most people won't fucking notice it.

>were gonna use the classic (thing)
>but now it's dark ! Isn't it groundbreaking?

It's funny, they keep making the same mistake : use an iconic thing, badly introduce it, twist it, and then expect us to care because of our prior love for older iterations of the classic thing.

This actual version of Supes has not earned any affection or care. it's a bland dark cardboard plank trying to bank on us liking the concept of Superman.

The sad thing is it works with hardcore fans who will gobble it like that, as long as it vaguely looks like their favorite thing.

>there are people on this very board who actually think Whedon and Snyder are good film makers.

Snyder is out of the game though

im done, everything interesting about the dceu is now gone

This is like putting perfume on shit.

>DCEU is kino because they reuse a theme song

> You leave those children alone, superman!

I just want a montage of him saving people and actually being superman Last 2 movies were 2 grimdark

Snyder is.

Whedon is garbage.

This shouldn't be a news story. It would have been a legitimate surprise to hear Elfman's take on Williams' them and would have raised the hype of the scene significantly. Bad move, DC marketing.

>DCEU is kino because they resuse a theme song for more "but what if superman was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad?" shit

>two minutes

lemme guess

he revives confused to the remixed theme, then he flies off to reassure Martha and Lois

then he flies back to help the team with the classic theme playing

nigga, even the theme in the trailer is a version of MoS

Wait so who brought Danny Elfman in? Yeah, I thought so.

If someone needs their classic theme in the dcu that is Wondie, the one they gave her in her movie and BvS was kinda boring.

The only good news about this piece of shit is that it's gonna bomb hard

it also sounded like complete shit in SM:H

No one remembers the 90s theme

>Not using the opening of Williams' Superman theme for when Superman returns, signaling the beginning of a new, optimistic era.
Oh well.

Not gonna happen, shill. Everyone knows you work for Disney. Justice League will make the most money this year as well as being the best movie. Nothing you say will stop that. Better break open that piggy bank so you have enough cash to bribe critics.

>DC shill vs Marvel shill
Now this is a movie I'll pay to see.

>according to Elfman, it’s twisted and used in a moment where Superman’s status as friend or foe to the League is not so certain:

>“Let’s do John Williams’ Superman.” And that for me was heaven, because now I have a melody to twist, and I’m using it in an actually very dark way, in a dark moment.

But yeah, everyone keeps saying we're getting the march back. This is a perfect metaphor for everything Superman related in this universe.

>We're gonna give the fans what they want, but then we're gonna twist it and use it in a very dark way in a very dark moment.

I'm intrigued but please don't get rid of his theme from Man of Steel it was so so good.

Synders always been good. Whedon is trash tier

>responding to a bait falseflag post

Fucking Whedon, turning everything into garbage, one movie at a time.