How many hours a day do you spend watching cartoons?

How many hours a day do you spend watching cartoons?

30 minutes.

Too many

an hour maybe?

I want to smell wuyas feet

Less time than I spend on Sup Forums.

Man, Wuya has some big ones.

Who is that and why is she so fugly?

Wuya. She's an evil witch.

reminder tha Wuya got betrayed by raymond
don't call her evil

Between zero and 6.

Some days, or even weeks, I won't even watch a 2 minute cartoon on Youtube. Others, I'll binge a series. Several times in a row. Sometimes I just want background noise, others I'm clinging to consciousness in an attempt to fix my internal clock.

She wasnt that evil

She did conquer the world, and continued to conspire with others to do so again.

If I actually have free time like 4-8 hours.

She was evil, but not a 100% asshole all the time. There's a difference.

Her explicit goal was world conquest and subjugation but she treated her (competent) underlings well, tried to leave non-combatants out of the conflict when possible, and I think once or twice helped the heroes against beings that were worse.

Evil, but not 100% awful.

They probably don't smell at all. Feet only get odorous when their sweat clings to fabric that's around them, but she's barefoot 24/7.

Still, she has some nice looking feet

That's actually very honorable and makes her one of the best characters of history.

Isn't she like a thousand years old?

one or two, depends if I'm working through something or if it's just airing stuff.

Add anime and that goes up to like three I guess. It varies, sometime I binge.

Why didn't Ray, when Wuya offered him "whatever he wanted" ask for dat ass. I'm sure even Wuya would want some after 1,000 years as a mask.

He was just a boy.

Wuya is my Waifu.

He was working his way there.

He was a teenager at best.

Top quality Xiaolin Showdown episodes where? Man this show got fucked by its sequel. One of the straight up best cartoons to date.

kametsu

How many times a day do you masturbate?

Some questions concerning numbers are better left unanswered for the good of self-confidence.

We're all anons here man, it's okay. Let it out.

Found. Right fucking thank ya, mate. You a real nigga.

I haven't done in weeks. I ether don't want to or can't get it up.

About 8 hours, on a good day

Once a day, twice on a good day.

>Human Wuya
I need to lewd this.

The one thing I love about it is how expressive the characters are. A show with a good mix of serious and goofy moments

Then lewd away my wayward son.

1-2 cartoon episodes/week.
3-4 anime episodes/week.
So like ~2h/week
I have a backlog so I couple be watching more, but I have other things to do.

I saw that a second series got released on 2013. Was it good?? I watched the whole Xiaolin Showdown and loved every episode.

Do any of you actually keep track how long you spend?

Chronicles ruins everything. They had Cree Summers voice Wuya. Chase Young laid an egg. The showdowns became 3D Tron segments, and they introduced another character that looked like Omi named Ping Pong.

Define watching cartoons.

Because I normally just have my TV on just for background noise.

>Miss Wuya, you're trying to seduce me.

What a shame. I was really hoping to watch some more sweet Shen Gong Wu action, but mixing 3D segments is a really turn off for me.

Yeah, I saw that second Omi with glasses. Is it his relative or something?

I can't quite remember, but I liked the concept of him representing the fifth element, Wood. Since you know, that is a thing in chineese elemntal philosophy ang kung fu and all that jazz.

But aside from that is spot on. Also too many scenes of Dojo being digusting.
Truly disgusting.

I wish she kept the mask.

why

A true tragedy. I'm going to watch some Showdown.

Look at it user. Look at it.

I had enough. Good day, user.