Press X to spit on the grave of the Inhumans

Press X to spit on the grave of the Inhumans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

X

XD

Marvel should retcon the Gargoyles as replacements for the X-Men and as existing in the Marvel universe. Certain groups of beings associated with various mythologies and folk tales around the world should be retconned to be offshoots of the Gargoyles (having ancestors that were once Gargoyles). These groups include:

Cat People
Vampires
Lupines
Serpent Men
certain Subterranean groups

Did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY

X

X

X-men dindu nuffin

Does Marvel has rights for Gargoyles? I think they published the comics, right?

Disney owns Marvel so I don't see why not

After all those horrible reboots, restart, rebirth, reincarnation and Ghostbusters why Gargoyles still dead? Life is unfair

X

I watched the first few episodes thanks to a friend who has connections. It has a few moments that make it stand out as a decent series. Sadly, a lot of the episodes are terrible and overshadow everything good.

X

X

they were doomed the moment ike had it in his head that they could replace the xmen with them. even the most out of touch corporate suit could see that.

X

God I love Rightclops.

Would you even want them to bring that property back now, with the sorry state of Marvel these days? Better to just hope Disney starts making their own damned comics again, otherwise you'll just get unrestrained jagoffs like Bendis or Spencer pinch a fat steamy loaf on your childhood.

I know Death Battle is ok at best but I really want to see Beast and Goliath hang out, solve problems, and talk philosophy and shit

X

I love that the Inhumans line suddenly turned okay (Black Bolt, Royals) the second they were no longer being used to constantly shit on the X-Men.

Hopefully the next step will be to kick all these garbage writers out of the X-Books.

X

X

Who doesn't ?

X

A LOT of people hates everything about Cyclops

X

They're mostly falseflagging and shitposting, how can someone hate someone who is so right ?

I blame X-men movies and 90s tv-show for that

Can someone remind me why they tried to make cyclops out to be Hitler after civil war 2?

Inhuman push

X

Because they were trying to make Cyclops a villain of the storyline

Then why have him defend mutants from literally being gassed to death?

So despite the inhumans gassing all the mutants and cyclops trying to make sure his people stay alive they make him out to be the bad guy.

X

they wanted him to be a villain but kind of fucked up. He's what magneto would be like if magneto couldn't take five steps without fucking up his plans now.

X

X

X

X-TRA THICC

So, a better Magneto than Maggs himself? Dayum.

Besides Legion what's the best thing to come out of X-Men in the past few years? The movies have been mediocre, but I'm hoping some comics are cartoons have been good

How DARE you speak ill of the Sacred Fart! It is an honor -nay, a PRIVILEGE- to be gassed to death by the Inhumans so they can artificially inflate their own population, assume control of Earth, and enforce a rigid eugenics-based caste system that uses the "lesser races" as slave labor!

You filthy racist piece of shit.

Logan was good

There's been no cartoons due to the film right shit.

All the comics have been boring as fuck, again due to the film rights shit.

Logan and Deadpool were as good as an MCU film meaning they were just okay, nothing to write home about

X

Days of the Future Past saved the Fox X-Men.

But then Apocalypse let it fall into bad habit again until Logan begged Fox to let be unique and different and paid off in the end.

Dark Phoenix Saga being a two-parter will kill it again

Apocalypse wasn't THAT bad. Sticking to the formula was it's main problem.

Plus that Game of Thrones chick as Jean Grey, in the title role will not be pleasant to watch.

Oh no I'd rather it stay dead

Wait, is Cyke back already? I expected it to be a few more years.

Wolverine fans? That didn't stopped cyclops uncanny from selling above 50 ks all the way to issue 30's?

>Wolverine fans?
I don't quite sure but hating Cyclops is kind of a meme at this point.
People won't shut up about making out with Emma Frost on Jean's grave and abandoning his wife.

kek

Jean Grey is the worst Marvel character to ever be written right up until America Chavez came along, so who really gives a fuck?

The only good thing about Legion is Shadow King.
Far better than any MCU villains maybe except for Fisk and Vulture.

X

X

Hey sup, you're wrong. The production values are a lot better than most TV, full stop.

>I watched the first few episodes thanks to a friend who has connections.

sure, that's why you gave such a generic opinion that says nothing about the content of the show

Scrotum Savaged DCuck detected

X

I hate X-fags, you niggers have been making it a chore to be an x-men fan for decades.

They wanted to make him a villain and failed. Then they repeated this trying to all it up each time. Eventually rightclops destroyed them.

The storylines don't do that themselves?

Who are the fucks on the top panel?

Let me be real clear. I really don't care if my politics makes it hard for you to be an X-Man fan. It doesn't matter to me if you don't like it when they lean in on the minority metaphor. Your hate cannot matter to me, I push harder to make X-Faggotry the average because it directly benefits me.

Yeah, but it often falls into a trap of surreal horror where if you're trying to make something scary but miscalculate, you end up with something funny instead. Twin Peaks was also guilty of that but to a much lesser degree.

Maria Hill and Magneto

Magneto and Maria Hill.

Yeah but I'm okay when Legion gets funny accidentally because it's also funny intentionally. What I really want is Wes Andersen to guest-direct an episode.

Is legion going to get a second season?

Filming just started, they posted the new mansion set, looks fucking amazing. It's a hacienda style and just... why do the X-Men never live in more varied mansions?

I would if any of the current x-comics weren't unreadable garbage.

Generation X is good, it got way better around #5. That's about all I can suggest tho.

Most people either actively dislike Cyclops, or don't give enough of a fuck about him to care one way or another. It's only an annoying and highly vocal minority that suck his cock for being right only because of a technicality.

Why must you turn this place into a house of lies?

I think, it's the divide between people who likes Cyclops and people who likes Wolverine.

Just my opinion bro. It gives me a foundational feel. Christina Strain is clearly trying really hard, maybe you don't like the art but I've personally come around. It's well grounded in continuity, getting back together a gang that has been separated for nearly 20 years while not completely ignoring the new 'kids' who are franchise essential.

Magneto's thing was always inspiring loyalty and fighting to protect mutants. Except he's a villain so he fucks it up in any number of ways from mustache twirling to losing popular support.

Cyke is a full on icon now, but editorial has it in for him. Its not really helped in that he's managed to combined Xavier's and Lehnsherr's philosophies to create a mutant creed that's aggressive enough to proliferate but not retarded.

X

What's the difference between an Inhuman and a Mutant? The X gene?

I think Wolverine fans must be more Wolverine fans than X-Men fans.
Schism, Avengers vs X-Men and everything that came after, pretty much turned Wolverine into an uncle tom of the Avengers in my eyes.

Inhuman movie rights aren't owned by fox.

And Inhumans are made by exposure to terragen gas while mutants have the X gene, a genetic switch placed in humanity at the dawn of their evolution by celestials.

because the celestials have an egg on earth that will become one of them eventually and superbeings are their defence agaist world eaters like galactus who would want to eat that egg.

X

RIP blackbolt

Nope. MCU averages 7/10, DCEU averages 5/10

post more Rogue

Mutants just sort of pop up randomly in the population. Inhumans sort of are a whole other species. I think. The rules on both change a lot.

X

Inhumans are the result of Kree dickery, aren't they?

The same 4 fags at cbr and those idiots making lists nobody cares about? Is that literally everyone?

They had an interesting idea behind Schism where someone split from Cyclops's mutant separatism/nationalism, but the execution was terrible. Wolverine was a lousy choice for a leader and his reason for splitting ("We can't let kids fight, even though we've been doing that from the very goddamn start") was retarded.

Actually, having Beast as the leader of the new school would have made a lot of sense.

>because the celestials have an egg on earth that will become one of them eventually and superbeings are their defence agaist world eaters like galactus who would want to eat that egg.

Earth X not canon

Just random people on like Capcom vs Marvel 2 youtube comments and such. That and jokes about Green Lantern having no imagination for his powers seems to be the quite popular.

I like Cyclops, so I kind of notice that stuff

they were trying for character development, making scott wolvie and wolvie scott and failed to notice that A: their premise was inane because the X-men have been child soldiers from day one and B: wolvierine comes off as an uncle tom while scott comes off as the visionary mutantkind needs to survive.

Schism could've worked, but they failed to notice that the short, hairy, canadian ronin was a poor choice for headmaster. Or at least mishandled his plotline.

He attempted to make Rogue one of the leaders. But yeah, Logan should never be a headmaster, he's a one on one person

Well hearing legion getting a second season helped made my day better and my guess for why the X-Men never change up their mansion is that it's always getting under attack or they have something happening to it so remodeling it every time it got attack would take to much effort.

X