I just read in a Norwegian newspaper that Clinton has got the lead in early voting...

I just read in a Norwegian newspaper that Clinton has got the lead in early voting, them citing she has 28% of the republican votes, how the fuck is this possible?

And that this could likely take the win in florida if it keeps up, is this shit true?

heavy.com/news/2016/11/2016-election-florida-polls-polling-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-winning-losing-early-voters-voting-republicans/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/793640389030936576
archive.is/ZVhqU
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/the-noway-clinton-foundation-obama-links-corruption-to-create-world-war-iii/
nrk.no/ytring/med-wikileaks-skal-valg-vinnes_-1.13064426
dagbladet.no/2016/03/11/nyheter/innenriks/samfunn/politikk/krim/43480365/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She literally has 90% in honest non-rigged polls. If Drumpf won't bribe another government agencies into rigging the elections for him she will win.

Also remember that Drumpf is actually broke.

Drumpf is actually just a KGB agent in makeup.
Ever wonder why he is so orange?

This drumpf is literally a peasant who pretends he's rich. That's why he won't release his tax returns.

The real Donald Trump was killed by Donald Drumpf and paint himself orange because his IQ is below double digits.

Guys please I'm cereal here about this

if i keep saying drumpf, maybe he will lose

Easy, it's lie made by a polling company. 28% of Republicans voting for her and 0% of Democrats voting for him just isn't realistic.

Actually he's orange because the Russians put yellow makeup on to cover up the fact he's a Red

>Although this poll is certainly an outlier, particularly with its eight point Clinton statewide lead, it’s not the first time we’ve seen data showing many Republicans picking the Democratic nominee. And on PredictWise, a website that aims to predict the election results, Clinton’s chances of winning Florida shot up from 53 percent to 60 percent immediately after this poll was released.
>admits it's an outlier
>Ignores it and pretends it is viable anyway.

u baited all the shills to ur thread dude

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

It was evident in the polling throughout the campaign that only 75% of registered republicans will support trump whilst 95% of registered democrats will support Clinton.

This

>Norwegian newspaper
>newspaper
More like propagandapaper.
All of them are literally globalist shills.

/thread

It's a polling company that isn't even in 538's polling averages.

Dismiss and move on.

The 28% Republican figure has already been debunked, just like the Russian bank email ties was the meme debunked yesterday.

Pussygate was the last that (((they))) had and no one cares anymore, they'll just keep pushing these obvious BS stories to try and persuade a few old lifeless female boomers to vote Hillary.

>(You)

The vote results aren't released until Election Day-so it's false.

You people are retarded if you honestly believe she won't rig the election with the assistance of her owner Soros.

Trump is unlikely to win the election due to the electoral college. Even if a majority of US citizens vote for him, it is likely Hillary will win. Even FOX news understands this.

this. the big newspapers just regurgitate american mainstream news and don't actually look into anything themselves.

>Trusting the lamestream media
>Ever

Ha! That was your first mistake. The legacy media is finished.

lots of alternative mediasites in norwegian and swedish these days tho. they are getting traction.

checked

after the election i am going to expose norwegian media for what it is, so god help me

This.

WeinerGate > PussyGate

Lmao yes it's true. Shoulda stopped believing those twitter polls, faggot

Would you guys learn to think?

TargetSmart is not a pollster. It's a fucking consulting firm paid for by the Clinton campaign. This is a fake poll designed for brainless retards to regurgitate "28%" on social media.

You know it's bad when even 538 is calling it horseshit.

more like they're knowingly lying about this and have lost all their credibility.
same shit in finland "Hillary's lead has narrowed" my ass.

When the american velvet revolution happens, I can count on americans being racist double russian hitlers according to the newspapers

>Although this poll is certainly an outlier, particularly with its eight point Clinton statewide lead, it’s not the first time we’ve seen data showing many Republicans picking the Democratic nominee. And on PredictWise, a website that aims to predict the election results, Clinton’s chances of winning Florida shot up from 53 percent to 60 percent immediately after this poll was released.

I don't think RCP nor Nate Silver are even going to include the "TargetSmart" poll in their numbers.

Just like their flat out lies about Trump's "Russian bank servers" that was even disproven by the New York TImes

These (((people))) will sink to any low imaginable

it's loco.
why don't hillary's professional fact checking team check her ludicrous conspiracy theories about putin leading the alt right racist movement infesting america and puppeteering trump. They are grasping so hard at straws not even hillary supporters are believing her.

Already debunked. And everybody is slowly giving up on her.

It's a fraud poll of 300 voters and this is being passed off as true by CTR.

OP is a CTR spammer.

>Clinton's not winning 28% of registered Republican early voters in Florida. Just saying.

I really need to get into fake bs poll business...

You should know by now that Aftenposten is the only newspaper that doesn't take party money.
That witch Marie Simonsen and her "opinion" pieces have done nothing but shit on Trump since he started his campaign.

DB is completely under her control, even though she "stepped down".
VG is a bit better, but nearing a shitrag like The Mirror.

I can no longer trust most Norwegian newspapers.

Keep in mind that the international media is worse than even the American media. OP is likely not a concern troll, he was legitimately deceived.

Holy shills Batman!

>Quick search of that poll
>Targetsmart™
>google initiated

Breitbart called them out last month.
>pic related

They're getting desperate, probably doing this so they can get away with tossing out more early-Trump votes since dummies will suspect a landslide.

They already outed themselves with shitty "Kommentar"(opinion) pieces from radical feminists and rapefugee cucks.
If any of those have comment sections, they get ripped apart quickly.

Shit, even in Canadian news, Trump is shown as polling ahead of Clinton.
Keep in mind that like all our news is incredibly pro-Clinton...

>I can count on americans being racist double russian hitlers according to the newspapers

Let them continue to meme this. They are indirectly empowering the esoteric forces of kek.

Amazing, it's the same firm! I remember a while ago that NBC appropriated their "research."

I started out as pro democrat. Couldn't hang onto that shit. Just, too much bullshit, too much obvious corruption.
The kicker was though being a duel citizen, republicans are the only party against citizenship based taxation. No one fucking wants to be taxed in a country they're never going to live or work in.
Ballot already sent.

One of the infamous Clinton +10~ polls came from Targetsmart, attributed to NBC. Poll rigging is real.

It's a moralization effort since polls are showing Trump winning huge in FL.

OP is a faggot troll or CTR pushing fraudulent polls.

Don't trust Norwegian media. Especially not for foreign politics.

I reckon that just by browsing Sup Forums, you already have a better understanding of American politics than 90% of Norwegian journalists.

AND THERE IT IS

GL HF!
Why even bother, Norway want's Hillary in office and you know it.

We got THREE large news outlets (four if you count Polaris Media), and no fifth estate momentum (bloggers etc.).
I've been watching this shit happen since the primaries, the pro-hillary bias is not going to end. There is no second-guessing the Norwegian media in our society and that's a shame.

I don't find Norwegian news outlets interesting anymore. It's just stock owned conglomerates and stock owners only think about return of investment, not serving the public. There is other words NO independence of the press any more, and that's very bad, wrong, and demoralizing. Serious journalism is pushed down the priority ladder and replaced by click bait.

How fucked up is that?
Just look at the USA/330 Marines placed in Norway coverage, it's died cause the media killed it. Our own gov. are puppets for the US, and it's a shame to see this happen again and again, and with more momentum as there grip tightens. The media kills the discussion by killing the comment-fields in the articles, and WE have no other scene of discussing it. I've seen some blogs, but they are filled with other conspiracy theories and they get discredited in a blink of a second in any discussion on any media or with any blue pill.

Norway donating to Hillary, read more about it:
archive.is/ZVhqU

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/the-noway-clinton-foundation-obama-links-corruption-to-create-world-war-iii/
(opinions, but good ones)

Picture related!
Taken at a "leadership conference" during the DNC in Philly.
See the sponsors of the trip projected. I've sent the representatives in the picture an question as well: Who paid for there trip? Got no answer, from none. Do a search in Grande's tweet, she is a BIG Hillary fan.The Clinton-connection to the Norwegian Gov. is dated back to Bondevik, so this has been going on for a long time.

hypocrisy bump

nrk.no/ytring/med-wikileaks-skal-valg-vinnes_-1.13064426

28% of the Republican vote my ass.

I fucking hope so, if the Floridian master race were to defect I would lose all hope for humanity

thanks
lets make some breads after the US elections dedicated to this.
it wont work if hillary wins, its all over then.
Norway donated 410 mill to Clinton Foundation
the madness must stop
we need leakers though. we need proof that most norwegian editors are controlled
i'll gladly sit in an embassy as a refugee for the rest of my life to save Norway.

For Konge og Fedreland.

584 million norwegian crowns my friend...
>lets make some breads after the US elections dedicated to this.
I'll participate in doing this, and even create posts.
>we need proof that most norwegian editors are controlled.
We have to coordinate, I have some information on friendly journalists and editors. Some even know how to use PGP.

Let's set a date?
There is an election next year as well, so start early ? Pre-read the hackers handbook for preventive measures. There are some precautions we have to make.

This being the reason:
dagbladet.no/2016/03/11/nyheter/innenriks/samfunn/politikk/krim/43480365/

>weiner > pussy
THE PATRIARCHY STRIKES AGAIN.

bumparoony

notice the baphomet hand sign by the guy who's been duplicated

satanists everywhere in hillarys campaign, she drops a cheeky baphomet in most rallies.

>When Even Nate "Just fuck my shit up" Helium disagrees with you

I read that as well an hour ago.
What nonsense is this?

You don't get to bring friends

I wonder what will world news say if (hopefully) Trump wins.

After weeks of torment, the drumpf comments have finally got to me.

Its over Im with he