Do you think he gets made fun of by other black people?

Do you think he gets made fun of by other black people?

>is a total weeb
>is fucking a homely jew
>that puffy face
I love the miserable bastard, but i dont think he has many black friends

The dude is total Uncle Tom.
He probably only had white friends growing up.

Why does he want to be white so bad?
It's embarrassing.

>that feel when I can call him my nigga
I'm white, but 2% black.

He's one of the whitest black men since Cuba Gooding Jr.
How do you think normal black people feel about him?

Yes, I would make fun of him if I saw him on the street.

As I should! As any self-respecting black man should.

>I-I'm part black, that totally gives me N-word privileges guiz!
When will white people learn to stop acting so stupid?

It doesn't count if it's in your ass, dude.

How's it going Tyron, how's jail?

Seriously, the dude has his own cartoon and he makes the lead character white as a glass of milk.
When the Tyler the House Nigger is able to make a cartoon with a black lead, you know you've fucked up.

How much do you want to bet hes an irl young uncle ruckus? Also
>that screencap on twitter saying he might use the white washed image of him as a profile pic
Shit must suck for the poor fuck
>all the privledge but enough victim points to make you untouchable by the regressive left
Are you the avatar of race relations?

Id roast him at last twice yet find comradery in finding another black guy with similar tastes as me.

>How much do you want to bet hes an irl young uncle ruckus?
Considering that his girlfriend drew a mammy caricature and he said nothing about it, he's definitely self loathing.

He seems to be like a nice guy. I don't think he is a nerd. He seems to be a normal guy.

>yet find comradery in finding another black guy with similar tastes as me.
That's called being an Oreo and sadly, there's plenty of you around.

Nope, black people, especially the younger one's don't really by into the "acting white" bullshit as much these days

t. White boy

So basically, we're raising a generation of Uncle Toms.

Holy crap, I am in Sup Forums so long that I haven't been summoning my inner-nigger in me.

HOL UP! I going to sloop some loops around your pasty nice white boi ass. I going to prove to you that I am a blackest nigger.

Why do I get the feeling this user was bullied for acting white?

>Sup Forums never had a black nerdy friend
Shocker...

But ians fun and clyde sucks cattle dicks

>Sup Forums never had a black nerdy friend
As a black person, you're taught to stay away from those chumps.
You wouldn't be friends with Urkel or Carlton, would you?

>clyde sucks cattle dicks
Well he was raised by two gay dudes.

I would actually. Because I'm not Sup Forums.

i did not even know this dude WAS black until a few months ago despite knowing about him for years... nigga's so unbelievably urkel he projects some kind of white aura

What does Sup Forums have to do with avoiding Oreos?
In fact, white acting blacks would probably be welcomed by Sup Forums.

I mean, if he did, it's probably because he looks pretty nerdy. Not because he "acts white" like you're probably assuming he'd get roasted for.

That shit has died down a lot.

Whites invented the word, you faggot nigger, so take your free speech hating ass back to Canada

RAPETASTIC!

He doesn't have to. Like it's cool if he does, but being black doesnt mean he should be obligated to making his leads black

>being black doesnt mean he should be obligated to making his leads black
He is though.

>they almost always stomp your ass in fighting games

Fuck you Andre, wherever you are.

Hows the booty like there?

You're raising a generation that will surpass you; as are most American people. Welcome to failure, you paved the road for the next gen to be better. We hold club meeting every Thursday.

niggas don't get roasted for acting black anymore these days past high school. in fact, I doubt niggas in high school get roasted for that anymore.

Yes.

Ian may be black, but through his own effort of mastering his mind and soul, he has transcended his own physical form and now resides in a state of mind and soul comparable to the whites.

Yes, other blacks make fun of him, but the truth is that they are envious of him, for accomplishing something that they never could.

acting white*
(whatever that means, anyway)

NO FUCKING SHIT

Nobody fucking cares. There are WAY "whiter" black dudes on youtube. That one dude who does tech reviews is THE "whitest" black dude EVER.

They would.
You may be black, but if you act like a whitey, then hell, racists might even befriend you

l love the fact that this thread turned into a friendlier version of Sup Forums

Thank the white acting blacks of America.
Making America more Caucasian day by day.

>comblr is real

>a friendlier version of Sup Forums
>the friendlier version of Sup Forums is still full of cancerous shitposting
It's almost like they should still fuck off or something.

>/polco/ is real

After the elections, it's clear they're here to stay.

Carlton is great. Urkel voiced Sonic, thus way past cool. And now this thread is slightly Sup Forums related again. Rejoice.

I'm pretty sure it's to people like this that people thought acting white is a good thing.

>implying there aren't a legion of weeb oreos

They're rightfully shunned away by the rest of black society.

>tfw even the white kids at my school said I "acted too white"

>they
You fuck off too.

That's all you for going the Carlton route.

Why does he look like a slightly chubbier Rebecca Sugar, covered in vegemite?

Uncle Tom here, as someone loathing myself for being black I have to come out and say this guy makes me be ashamed. He's doing it so wrong that even I have to facepalm.

He only gets made fun of by the black people who think that all white people are evil, and that cop killers are heroes.

It's not like I chose to be this kind of person, and back then literally all I did to be considered "acting too white" was not use slang, not swear, and not say nigga.

My mind was blown when I found out the creator of Cyberpunk 2020 was black. There’s black people out there who don’t have stereotypical likes and behavioral patterns, user.

I honestly don't see the issue with the guy. Sure, he is a bit of a nerd and a total weeb. But at least he is no Chris Chan.

I would try to respect the guy and expect the same of him, at least he is not a cunt.

>There’s black people out there who don’t have stereotypical likes and behavioral patterns, user.
And no one wants to associate with them.
The Oreo stigma is a strong one.

Nigga, Rebecca didn't drew Concrete. Lamar Abrams did.
>pic related, it's Lamar Abrams

you mean stereotypes don't apply to everyone in a demographic group made up of over 30 million people?

Oy, Concrete was cute.

At bare minimum he's friends with Lamar Abrams and Jon Gray

I'm a black guy wishing I was white, too. But this guy make me cringe.

or maybe people who want to talk and act the way that makes them happy idk fuck them i guess.

Oh fuck you m8. I would love to have Carlton as a friend, that little nigga knew how to dance.

Lamar also didn't write concrete's description, Hilary Florido did

She was a racist caricature.
The only ones who found her cute is pol.

Are all black people in the animation industry Uncle Toms?

>be me
>dont want to get stabbed by nigger
>find nigger who actually doesn't stab people on days that end in y
>befriend nigger
>BBM

>search up Hillary Florida
>she's white as semen
Why hasn't this racist bitch lost her job?

Yeah, this dude would definitely never hang out with actual black people.

What's the alternative, act like it's in the middle of the ghetto? What the fuck is "acting white" in this instance?

I have one who is a computer technician and really into Kamen Rider. He's pretty cool.

The booty is more important than drinking water

>What the fuck is "acting white" in this instance?
You ever see Fresh Prince? You remember Carlton?
Yeah, that's what people mean.

Pfft look at this faggot thinking we want people to happy.

Once you reach adulthood, you're supposed to abandon that happiness and conform to acceptable standards by society. You're only allowed to be happy when drinking.

Of course. Black people are inherently uncivilized, so as soon as one manages to reach a degree of success, and thus become civilized to a degree, they will become envious and insult him in hope of compromising his success and dragging him down to their level. Basically crabs in a bucket, except instead of being crabs they're just crabby.

He's a goddamn Sanbo if I ever saw one.

Hell the fuck yes.

Maybe Urkel will pass me some of that formula and make me the smoothest motherfucker on the planet too.
Then i'll cuck him out of that qt big titted yandere he has

I imagine your friend gets no pussy from black chicks.

Explain this to a foreigner, Carlton acted like a normal upper class western man didn't he? He was awkward and a bit of an ass kisser but I dont see much problems outside of that

The missing jonas brother?

>Carlton acted like a normal upper class western man didn't he? He was awkward and a bit of an ass kisser but I dont see much problems outside of that
Black people aren't supposed to act like that.

Aight, how are they supposed to act? Not be awkward in general? That's something most people are aiming for

Carlton is considered a "sellout" in the black community.

Denzel Washington
Samuel L. Jackson
Morgan Freeman
Jamie Foxx
Those are real black men and what black people should aspire to be.

Being a gangbanger isn't really any better.

Gangbangers are at least respected by other blacks.

I am black and I don't even know how to "act black". I can't socialize with blacks real well but get along with whites because my city is 90+% white and I'm upper middle class. I guess it's different outside of Tennessee or is the stereotype only placed on blacks in the south?

That's because the majority are other gangbangers or weirdos who think that life is cool.

Maybe not, but he makes like 150k a year.

Aren't they just acting like rich hollywood dwellers though? Part of the american consumer culture

>black girl that acts white/weeb as fuck
>she's only attracted to white/asian guys

Only works if you can pass for black or mixed with black. Pic related is half black but if he called someone a nigga they'd probably do a double take

"Keepin' in reeeeeal. Yeah, real dumb."

He's stated on Twitter that just because he's black doesn't mean he has an obligation to write a black main character