Was he right?

Was he right?

Nah Beth is a stupid cunt.
Except for being a horse surgeon.
That's a good accomplishment.

Her being a psychopath is the biggest asspull in the show

No. A thing you have to understand is that Rick is NEVER right. The man is killing his family.

>his family.
Its not his family.

Rick is pretty much right about everything other than himself, where he has an enormous blind spot due to his narcissism.

>earlier episode pointed out that Rick and Beth use "Muh inteligence makes me sad and an asshole" as an excuse to not face their real problems
>anons still get triggered by the scene on OP and this kind that you are supposed to agree with Rick

Why the hatedon is so autistic?

You're kidding, right?

Kill yourself you ugly loser

Bump

Of course it isn't. He already killed his family.

Of course, Rick is always right. But you need to have a certain level of IQ to fully grasp how right he is.

Beth is a shitcunt and they're both wrong and deserve death by poontah

Worse. He was smart.

Not good enough for her to be a human surgeon though

He actually killed everyone BUT his family

Nah, he killed his family twice. And now he is going for this one too. He is killing his family all across the multiverse. Such a cancer you are, Rick Sanchez.

>Rick vigorously defends himself when Beth calls him out on being a bad father
>then he gives that up out of nowhere and says he's a bad father when confronting Beth with her psycho childhood

This is the kind of consistent, well-oiled writing I can expect from such an intelligent show.

He may have left cronenberg alive but he's killed other families and entire universes user

nah, he just needs to chill out w some weed and examine why he thinks that way

go get that therapy, dude.....

People who think themselves smart are generally huge assholes you don't want to be around, that's correct.

No, he's just incredibly good at being manipulative and lying. He played into Beth's ego and no matter what Beth decided to do he'd benefit. If Beth leaves, he has a clone who continues to allow him to do as he pleases without the downside of dealing with his moody daughter. Or, if she stayed, she has to chill the fuck out as get herself out of the hole she herself dug - which still allows Rick to do as he pleases. It was win win for him.

He's literally using the same argument Jerry used the the same episode 5 minutes beforehand.

"im not evil im just a stupid coward"
"im not evil im just 2 smart"

Its a way of negating any personal liability or responsibility for their actions. Both of them have radical free will and deny themselves any kind of human actualization, Its a fear of becoming who they already are.
So yes the argument is shit and they're both bad people

Yeah Beth was always a cunt. But the whole evil sociopath thing was a complete asspull.

>Was he right?

No, Rick is never right about people.
What I think is funny is that this show goes to great lengths to tell you that Rick isn't right, that Rick's philosophy and mindset are unhealthy and basically cause him to waste or otherwise squander his genius. The Pickle Rick episode literally spelled in out in black and white that it doesn't matter if Rick is the smartest man in the whole universe: both him and Beth are just using that as an excuse to perpetuate and continue their unhealthy lifestyles, mental issues, and emotional stunted, narcissistic, personalities.

But it's AMAZING, everybody forgets it or conveniently ignores that kind of shit- there's all these fucking teenagers and mid 20 somethings who haven't mentally developed past a teenager who just don't fucking get that. They think this show is "soooo fucking deep dude, like, you wouldn't believe- I'm sooo fucking smart, dude?"

Except the difference is that Jerry admitted to his mistakes.

racist sexist stupid beta

I'm glad you also see it, Satan. The things Rick says aren't infallible, and they're even out of sync with what he does a lot of the time. Like, he's done plenty of shit a nihilist who only cares about himself would never do, but everyone just takes him at his word when he says he doesn't care about anything and nothing *uuurp* matters Morty.

It IS the biggest cop out. she has never shown psycopathic tendencies on the 3 fucking seasons of the show. She was allways shit, but she wasnt a sociopath. Hell,SUMMER is more of a sociopath than her after the mad max episode.
That episode sucked as much as this season did.

>But it's AMAZING, everybody forgets it or conveniently ignores that kind of shit- there's all these fucking teenagers and mid 20 somethings who haven't mentally developed past a teenager who just don't fucking get that. They think this show is "soooo fucking deep dude, like, you wouldn't believe- I'm sooo fucking smart, dude?"
i agree that those people are fucking dumb but NO ONE EVER STANDS UP TO RICK except for that psychologist whos never showing up again,and thats why those idiots believe hes right. He gets away with everything, so why wouldnt he be right?

Honestly I think Beth is a closet dominatrix, not a sociopath.

>the show's current Beth will never know that somewhere in another dimension her husband became alpha as fuck and they are now repopulating the human race

She shot Mr. PB, made sculptures out of dead animals, she is a negligent parent, a passive-agressive (and sometimes just agressive) spouse, has a super-sensitive ego that flares when anyone suggests being a horse surgeon is not the same as being a regular surgeon or even a deer surgeon, she is chillingly quick to pick Summer over Morty when their lives are on the line, etc.

She's always been a psychopath. This is the first time that someone has admitted it out loud.

>She shot Mr. PB

She thought he was a mind parasite. The only reason anyone would think he wasn't is because they were anticipating the joke.

It's worse since the show is trying to justify her bailing out on her family just for being "smart." Yeah, you can do it in real llife, but it's kind of looked down upon.

Christ, what a fucking stupid monologue from Rick.

Honestly, If I was Morty I would abandon this people.

>the guy who ditched his family made a wildly reaching justification for the concept of ditching one's family

Fucking stupid, but in-character stupid.

Hell naw! Taking the dead beat of father's advice over a damn shrink. That's going full retard.

He's right that she's fucked up and a bad person ("smart" on this show is codeword for "horrendous childish cunt") but not right that she should ditch her family and run away from all her problems instead of doing the responsible thing and trying to become a better person.

If she's so smart how come she isn't an actual surgeon? How come she broke down over non fatally shooting of the meme character yet she feels nothing about murdering an old childhood friend she left trapped in another world for decades and destroying his family/killing him.

>How come she broke down over non fatally shooting of the meme character yet she feels nothing about murdering an old childhood friend she left trapped in another world for decades and destroying his family/killing him.
Because her sociopathy is a late-in-the-game retcon, inconsistent with a lot of stuff in the seasons previous.

*Sociopath.

>she has never shown psycopathic tendencies on the 3 fucking seasons of the show

*SOCIOPATH, and yes she has. Literally every episode she is in, she shows a distinct disregard for people other than herself.

no.