2 cops shot and killed in Iowa; suspects not caught

I thought you guys said Iowa was a "safe" state...

>BREAKING: Two officers shot, killed ambush-style in Urbandale

>Officials now confirm that two police officers have been killed in an ambush style shooting in Urbandale.

>On 02 November 2016, at approximately 1:06 a.m., officers responded to investigate a report of shots fired in the area of 70th and Aurora.

>The first officers to arrive found an Urbandale Police Department police officer who had been shot. Des Moines Police Department officers responded to assist.

>At approximately 1:26 a.m., a Des Moines Police Department police officer was found shot at the intersection of Merle Hay Rd and Sheridan Dr.

>Both officers are deceased.

>The shootings appear to have been ambush-style attacks. Suspect information is being developed at this time.

whoradio.iheart.com/articles/who-radio-news-121648/breaking-two-officers-shot-killed-ambushstyle-15260628/

Other urls found in this thread:

timesrecordnews.com/news/man-jailed-for-aggravated-assault-on-former-girlfriend-ep-974217935-332327212.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no archive, get off the board

Thanks for helping Trump again, BLM!

fucking niggers

>Blacks in Iowa

Are you sure?

Whites don't kill cops just for the sake of killing cops. This is unique to niggers. Niggers after what the kikes are using to get Whites to support gun confiscation.

Please let this be Black Lives Matter. Their sacrifice will not go in vain as those communist niggers will finally feel the boot of our law enforcement and allies on their gorilla skulls when we make them bite the curb.

R A C E W A R
A
C
E
W
A
R

There are no blacks here, I've never met a black or Asian person in my life who wasn't passing through state

syrians and somalians were put all over white states.

Murphy's law faggot

I've seen lots of blacks in Des Moines. Everywhere else is pretty white though.

Iowa confirmed red for 2016. lol

As usual, thanks niggers.

Iowa fag here, I can confirm that there are gangs of subhuman negros in des moines. I personally have been robbed by them.

Kek, so much for Iowa being an alleged swing state.

Fucking filthy niggers

trump is definitely winning Iowa

Iowa was always going to be red. This is more important for flipping Wisconsin and Minnesota. Law and order message has worked really well there, especially with the huge Somali immigration and southern nigger transplants going into those states

There are thousands of blacks there.

It was probably white meth heads or biker fags but lets just pretend its a liberal terrorist

Des Moines is ~15% negro due to white flight since the 90s. 10% hispanic now probably as well.

Obviously it was da j00z trying to start a race war n shit

>autism

That's what people said after Dallas, Baton Rouge, etc. But what actually happened was:

1. Nothing
2. Hillary running around lecturing white people and campaigning with Mike Brown's mom

It was pathetic, desu.

nah, Coulter's Law

SEQUENTIAL SHOOTING EVENT
HABBENING

Police/press report in 20 minutes
My money is on "young male" description

>Pretend it's a liberal terrorist
It was a google. I guarantee it.

They make it look like Hillary is winning, I see Trump signs everywhere.

I hope so, hopefully they don't rig it like they did with the Iowa caucuses.

That's the dumbest fucking thing said on Sup Forums since the feminine penis meme.

>2 cops shot and killed in Iowa

JUST WATCH CNN WON'T EVEN COVER IT.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING.

Troll. 100% that it is a nigger or Muslim.
100%.

Marshalltown Iowa is full of illegal immigrants, it also used to be a crime capitol where even the police helped the meth dealers.

Multiple demographic sites say it's around 10-12% nigger, friendo

I wonder what race these fine gentlemen were

Only biker fags here are harley riding old men.

>It was probably white meth heads or biker fags but lets just pretend its a liberal terrorist
This was a nigger happening. This is what niggers do.
The first officer who was shot was a Urbandale Police officer, who was sitting in his car on patrol alone.

I live right outside of urbandale and I can confirm that it had to have been a nigger, there is a mall right up the street that is always infested with niggers and "bloods"

To be fair, they don't usually have the patience/strategy to shoot a lone officer, escape, then pop up again in a separate location. They're usually too impulsive and get themselves killed not long after the initial encounter.

Thanks, Liberals.

This is the man that owns suspect vehicle.

Michael Scott Greene, 43, 500 block of West Aldine Street in Iowa Park

As much as I want it be niggers.
It's going to be some crazy guy they have setup and he's doing it for MAGA
Prepare for days of news coverage on radical Trump supporters

And they carjacked a white male.

>To be fair, they don't usually have the patience/strategy to shoot a lone officer, escape, then pop up again in a separate location. They're usually too impulsive and get themselves killed not long after the initial encounter.
This is the new way brother. Many of the happenings this year have been by this method. They find a cop sitting on the side of the road and sneak up shoot them through the car window.

Looks like The Clintons have activated the Jo Cox option.

>It's going to be some crazy guy they have setup and he's doing it for MAGA
Could be right pol bro. I wouldn't doubt it.

>Whites don't kill cops just for the sake of killing cops.

Eric Frein.

Fun times on Sup Forums during his manhunt in Pennsylvania in 2014.

That would be dumb. Republicans, especially Trump supporters, are very pro-police.

It'd make more sense to frame them by killing a dindu.

Is he the one who drove his vehicle into a lake and fucked himself in the first five minutes?

timesrecordnews.com/news/man-jailed-for-aggravated-assault-on-former-girlfriend-ep-974217935-332327212.html

I live in Des Moines. I'll put money on it that it's a moon cricket. They have been getting uppity and rambunctious lately with the BLM shot and the huge amount of Trump support. On the other side of Iowa a pack of feral apes swarmed and beat some white guy just walking down the street.

That's right.

Frein shot dead one police officer and severely wounded another with a hunting rifle because he hated police.

He then got into his jeep and fled. It was nighttime. When a police helicopter came around, Frein turned off his headlights so they wouldn't see him, but since he needed them to see too, he crashed his vehicle into a lake.

>moon cricket
I've always loved that particular one

Which fucking Americuck thought giving niggers free access to guns was a good idea?

Aaaand the Chief of Police just gave shit for details. Not even a hint at suspect ID.

Longer it takes to hear details about the suspect, less likely its a white guy

Bullshit post your source of that info or stop spreading disinformation.

Colture's Law and such

actually he killed the one trooper because of personal vendetta. some relation to his sister.

Source is the scanner.

"Sovereign citizens" hate the cops, though. They have killed several in recent years, and most sovereign citizens have been white. I wouldn't describe them as "Republicans," though - their politics tend to be weird combinations of libertarianism and autism and insanity.

Des Moines Police Department's Sergeant Paul Parizek: 'In all appearances it looks just like that, that these officers were ambushed. It doesn't look like there was any interaction between these cowards and the officers they shot in their cars'

Apparently, at least two shooters. Wew, this is gonna be front page shit tomorrow.

Aka you have no verifiable source but yourself, who nobody trusts. If the suspect were White, they'd have released the description immediately. Post a verifiable source of the scanner log or fuck off, kike.

>Urbandale
I guess Niggerville was already taken.

If I remember, the guy in Dallas was a sovereign citizen too. Or it was misinformation.

why are people upset when a cop gets killed, but the genocide of Black Youth, in america, to stop black men, from being empowered, goes unnoticed, except by Hillary, who all black people support.

The cop that was killed was working on motorcycle gangs.

Checked.
Thats what i say right ?

>scanner log

Get a life. You can listen to it yourself faggot.

(reply)

No, more likely it is a white guy. More likely organized crime.

someone should do a study how much the media focuses on spinning shit to affirm their narrative then when its found out eventually its a black person how fast they drop the story.

Suspect was motivated by his love of Trump. His victims were incorruptible police officers working to clear Hillary of the false charges treasonous FBI agents tried to pin on her.

Whats the white guy dressed as?

Name one of the 17 blacks killed in Chicago this weekend.

Or one of the 600+ killed just this year.

I'm getting real sick of this shit

That was a B.S. rumor.

from what dispatch? they don't announce anything confidential over dispatch they take it to encrypted operations channel. go fuck yourself faggot you pulled a random mugshot from google and noone is buying your bullshit.

archive.is/makeoneyourselfyoufuckingfaggot

Exactly. The local media in every city have people dedicated to listening to the scanners 24/7. They report on any pertinent details they gather from the scanners. How would the media not know about something laypersons had gathered from that same source?

Fucking racist, the day is coming, for you when black student unions, across the country, come to take out all you cracka ass haters.
No proof this is a black person, its probably, some redneck white boi, pissed off his sister wouldnt put out. #BlackLivesMatter bitches

We fight the wars, the next one, will be againt white oppression, for black liveration, in America.

That would be retarded. When they try to Jo Cox us it will be an innocent muslim and they'll try to white guilt us. No one will buy a Trumper killing a cop. We love our cops, don't we folks?

After this weekend I'm predicting that Huma will take a bullet for the cause in the next couple days.

I live in des moines, they will announce, names, addresses, and streets they are on patrol on.

Weak bait, wigger.

fuckin racist, you will pay, when Hillary. is elected!

Jo Cox`s death did not change anyone`s vote. It just solidified peoples opinions on both sides.

Plus because of conflicting reports and a known plumber being a shitty eye witness they gave up on the tactic quite quickly.

This is more likely just to remove the news from the Hillary hate black people video and it will succeed in taking up news space.

>how to spot a nigger

>I thought you guys said Iowa was a "safe" state...

Around white people, never relax.

I think if you can not spot when a person has black skin then you must be technically blind.

1+ hour and no description.
Coulter's law might be in play.

how to spot a honk ass racist, go back to getting your ass kicked by the muslims who are real men compared to you cucks.

Given what I know of DMPD, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if they just don't have a solid description of the perps yet.

Some police departments get flak for being shit, but DMPD is usually on the ball and they don't fuck around.

>t. son of 42 yr DMPD vet (retired) & 12 yr DMPD vet (retired, OTJ injury)

When does the man-hunt start for these guys?

Why do Americans have so much problem with integration.

You have two dads m8?

Good on you. I am not prejudiced.

Father was on for 42 years.Did SWAT, negotiator, was actually featured on COPS a few times during high speed pursuits, did driving instruction at academy, etc.

Mom was injured OTJ, had to retire after 12 years as it was a debilitating injury.

I bet it was either some kid, an mc, or the "bloods" that like to hangout around urbandale.