What does Sup Forums think of Power Girl?

What does Sup Forums think of Power Girl?

Bimbo. Nuff said.

I want to cum inside her.

I think theres already a thread about her.

Peeg is the GOAT, THE GOAT. Only chestlets and/or flamers like will disagree.

Butterface.

I think she deserves her own fun series back with a competent writer and artist team. Give me that and I will go back to buying floppy issues again.

What's her current status anyway? I think she's on her own Earth now or something?

I don't think she's appeared yet

Bump

She appeared on Harley Quinn's recent run on episode 25. She did a quick appearence and then fucked off.

Peej is love.

Please use the other Power Girl thread which has more posts and images, we don't need 2.

she's silly

She needs to make a comeback in comics, but I fear the writers will fuck her up

needs to git raped by a big strong man

She needs to be fucked silly by a bunch of young guys.

muh

>a bunch of young guys.
BLACKED perhaps?

Great, but criminally underutilized character.
Ultra-feminist Supergirl with a shorter fuse than Yosemite Sam, what's not to love about that?

>Ultra-feminist
I don't know about that. I guess that depends on how you define "ultra-feminist". Peeg wants equal treatment of the sexes sure, but she would never wear a retarded t-shirt about a feminist agenda like some characters do.

It honestly comes and goes. The rhetoric of Americans calling themselves "Feminist" has changed drastically in the past few years.

No a bunch of shotas.

Feminist means that you want equality for women. That hasn't changed in 100 years. On a related note, Power-Girl is not a feminist symbol for running around with her tits out. No matter how much you like her design stop pretending she's Wonder Woman.

Never said she was a symbol. The character is a feminist, and an outspoken one at that.
In the comics.
That you haven't bothered reading.

You're damn right I haven't. I assume that they're shlock that people read for the fanservice.

But she's not not a feminist symbol for running around with her tits out.

At least pick up the Grey/Palmiotti/Conner run. DC put it all in one convenient volume and it's a wonderfully good series.
If you just don't want to, we won't twist your arm, but you'll be missing out on a good read.

>Power-Girl is not a feminist symbol for running around with her tits out.
I think the idea behind Power Girl is that you can still be a hero even with your "tits out". It's not about how you look, it's about what you do. In that sense, she's a far better feminist character than say, Harley Quinn, who is largely considered a feminist character by normies. Peeg is sexy, but not trashy.

>Feminist means that you want equality for women
Lmfao. Women have had equality - and, further, state mandated special treatment - under the law for decades

Feminism is an advocacy group for females, pure and simple. It doesn't give a damn about "equalizing" feminine advantages, which surpass fem disadvantages in this day and age

Try not to be so thick :)

>Conner and Plamiotti keep trying to help Peej catch on by having her pop up in Harley Quinn books
>It never takes.
This is suffering.

>END UNEQUAL REPRESENTATION FOR WOMEN IN THE SEWAGE AND GARBAGE COLLECTION INDUSTRIES!
>CLOSE THE WORKPLACE DEATH, TAX, ALLIMONY, AND CHILD SUPPORT GAP
Things you would hear from feminists if they actually cared about equality

Didn't they give her mantle to the 'black teen genius' kamala analogue with a prudish costume now?

Pretty sure she's calling herself PG over in Deathstroke

Yea it's fine that they exclusively rent-seek / advocate for more advantages for their gender

It's just a little silly when they try to fig leaf it as "equality"

And it's absolutely hilarious whenever some rube like user up there cluelessly swallows it

>nu52 shit
I thought nu52 was retconned by Rebirth unless stated otherwise

>Peeg is sexy, but not trashy.
Bullshit

She's in Rebirth Deathstroke currently

Sry if I wasn't clear

But no I don't think that's really explicitly true outside of some opportunistic changes / fixes like bringing back Fat Waller

A lot of Nu52 threads - Darkseid War, Super Lex, etc - are still going...

>replacing a perfectly good sex-object with "no, no, I'm definitely not racist, see? This is the exact OPPOSITE of being racist"
My jimmies are confirmed for rustled

That run was the best, simply for being a fun/10. I actually enjoyed it being storytimed. Do you have any other Fun/10 recommendations for DC? I tend to binge my comics.

Honestly, no.
Gotham Academy is really good, just not in the same way, I guess check that out.

I mean, you can try to disprove me. You might cite the time Karen slept with Mr Terrific because she wanted access to his tech so she could get back home to Earth 2, but I wouldn't really call that trashy. Plus that was early on in the New 52 and Karen as out of character at that point.

It's a weird case because she has literally nothing whatsoever in common with Power Girl aside from wearing white and having a crest that evokes the classic boob window

She doesn't share powers or lineage or associations or anything really

They could've just named her anything else and not sacrificed PG for no reason...

It's just another misguided attempt at diversity via replacement, just like black Wally. Unlike Marvel though, DC listens to feedback and knows how to course-correct.

I don't want to argue with you man. I just really don't think classy is a good word. I try to say "Yeah, Karen's cool" but I keep coming back to the boob window because it just feels like a hypocrisy.

>I just really don't think classy is a good word.
I never said "classy" though. I said she's sexy but not trashy. In the end, the idea of a boob window being "trashy" is subjective, I guess. I don't think it is. It's just a boob window.

Nice big breasts.

She's hot.

I discovered her when I was fourteen. She and Ivy Valentine from scIV were and still are hot shit for me.

It's a shame neither are coming back. Valentine died when SCV tanked and the whole series was shelved, and Peeg would never survive in a post-Miss Marvel comics world. Don't get me wrong, I like Miss Marvel and for the most part I like the new direction comics are taking. But DC and Marvel are both super reactionary, and would never give a chance for explorative or clever writing to say, explain the chest window, if the main character looks like a sex symbol. They'd be too worried about being accused of sexism because although they profit from shit like Miss Marvel they don't understand the people who buy her books.

As for the window itself, my personal headcanon is "For a long time I was uncomfortable with my body, especially my boobs, because people kept using it to sexualise me. I would save a bus full of people and the news would instead talk about my tits, so embracing the way I look is affirming for me."

You could even give her a curvier, pudgier look and move away from the standard superheroine bod. She'd still have giant boobs, just with a stocky body-type you'd expect a real woman with a big rack to have. The costume mkes even more sense in that regard - "people alternate between making jokes about my tits and mocking me for being chubby and not looking like a victoria's secret model, so I'm going to embrace the way I look with a skimpy outfit,a one-piece bathing suit with a chest-hole, because it's empowering for me."

But I doubt DC would write something like that. They'll put out issues about "sex-positive" Starfire who fucks people and then pretends not to remember them but they'd never try anything above.

Take your shit fetish back where you crawled out of

>yeah but how do you explain a gorgeous woman with huge tits just FLAUNTING them with a BOOB WINDOW?
This objection to PG never made sense to me, and it reeks of jealous women and insecure men. Almost any woman as powerful as peeg is with a body like that would show it off.

She doesn't need an excuse, she's got BIG OL TIDDIES.