Do you wear any Sup Forums related shirts in public?

Do you wear any Sup Forums related shirts in public?

I used to, I still have more than a handful Marvel shirts on my closet.
But recently I don't really wanna wear them anymore.

No I have big penis
BIG penis

I'm wearing one right now. Don't know why you fags are so self conscious about this shit.

Here in Poland this shithole is too exotic and intelligent to put it on tee-shirts. Except one thing: the Pepe, it's recognized by fascists here.

Hell yeah. My bro got me a couple of awesome Dredd t-shirts last year, including a Fist of Dredd one. I also have a Corto Maltese shirt and a GL one but I got them years ago and are kinda small now.

I own a purple shirt and I believe purple is for inbred retards, so there's that.

I only have one shirt that's Sup Forums related. It's the tshirt that came with the Camp W Kickstarter a couple years back. It's my favorite one, and hopefully I'll have more.

I have a Superman t-shirt

Only the one with Beartato on it.

I've got a crossed kickstarter T-shirt that's subtle enough most people don't recognize it. That and a custom Scud shirt that's also pretty abstract

Nowadays only a Green Lantern one because I don't really like the designs in most Sup Forums shirts I've seen (too hipster-y for my taste), I used to have a lot of capeshit shirts a couple of year ago though.

That's pretty nice, m8.

I only whip out my Sup Forums & Sup Forums shirts on special occasions. You want that shit to last.

I feel like that shirt there would go against most schools' dress codes.

Anyway, no. I haven't worn any shirts other than simple blank white tees for like 12 years. I've considered taking a marker to a few of them and just putting Loss on them, though. Just the simple lines version, small, and in the bottom corner. Out of the way, and without further inspection could just look like a logo.

The only graphic tees that I wear are ones with cats doing ridiculous things.

I realized at age like 23 that no matter how fine you think you look, wearing graphic tees makes you look immature.

ive got a blue lantern one on no

So does Gerph actually sell shirts? No shit, if buy one. Preferably not one with "cock" written on it, but whatevs.

Marvel shirts don't you mean Big Bang Theory shirts? BAZBINGA

I have a bloody Punisher shirt I wear sometimes

Yeah, a few. I saw some good ones at Kohls that were 2 for $10 and figured, why not? At that rate it's cheaper than the black Hanes t-shirts that I wear 95% of the time.

That's actually a more immature outlook on things. Your conduct describes your maturity, not your visual cues.

I have a Peanuts Tshirt with "Usual suspects "written on it

pic !

>Blue Lantern shirt
Post image

>That's actually a more immature outlook on things. Your conduct describes your maturity, not your visual cues.

Truth. Don't wear a Sup Forums shirt to church, a date, or a job interview, but if you're going to hang out and watch the game with some buddies, what's the harm in repping the nerd shit you're into?

Gonna have to disagree with you there. A graphic-shirt can lighten up otherwise boring attire.

You can wear a black graphic shirt with, say, Goku on it under a gray button up and some nice jeans.

I wear all my Sup Forums shit, favorite is probably I'M NOT DARE DEVIL

You are an adult, why should you care what others think of your attire? Are you still in middle school or something?