Rimba Racer

I still think it's possible they did something to deserve the ban. It's easy to play the victim when you don't know what happened.

>The past couple of days have nothing short but challenging for us as the RIMBA Racer channel on YouTube was abruptly terminated without any warning.

>On behalf of the RIMBA Team, we apologize for this mishap since we set out to produce an animation series to be enjoyed by everyone. This has been truly unfortunate for us.

>As we are continuing to pursue this matter further with YouTube, we would like to thank everyone who showed support towards the series & was with us every step of the way. Although stumped, we will continue to share the series elsewhere for everyone's viewing pleasure. Further details of the hosting will be revealed shortly.

>Please stick around as we prepare to unveil an exciting announcement very soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/gluestudios
theverge.com/2017/9/28/16380148/youtube-video-partner-program-link-card-restriction-patreon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, what the fuck?

its possible but if you look at the Alex Mauer case its easy to abuse the system. Youtube chenged it to try and make DMCA strikes less of an issue for killing channels via spurious bullshit and she still went back and abused the system anyways.

nevermind that their ridiculous algorithm has basically made doing anything with PG13 content unprofitable for youtube creators.

Perhaps they did.

But perhaps they didn't.

>youtube deletes content you created
>you apologize for the delete

kids, i like you, but it's nothing to be sorry for.

..you have some backup of the videos, right?

Right?

what the fuck is rimba racer

why the fuck did the channel get deleted

why the fuck should i care

malaysian cartoon about racing furries, done with some heart and care, not perfect but good.

because youtube is run currently by idiots

to support independent creators

Torres a cute

Furry hotwheels, surprisingly enjoyable and there's a decent overarching story to the season we have so far

Some of the car designs are absolute garbage though

Youtube's been pretty fucking terrible lately so I'm willing to give the channel the benefit of the doubt.

wait... what? I know youtube has a pretty dumb system, but how could it delete a channel for an original cartoon?

>because youtube is DUMB and a POOPYHEAD
no, tell me the actual fucking given reason why it was removed, not this bullshit

>original creators of original content gets content taken down from youtube for no reason
>Nah man youtube's too cool to be at fault here! They obviously did something wrong!

jeep and lawnmower, yah?
she is. lots of waifu of all spieces and genders

> i have no answer but I'm starving for (You)s
here's mine, kid

Hey corporate shill, please explain to me the reason why youtube took down the channel.
I'll wait.

>Rimba get's deleted
>All those damn Spiderman Elsa Mikey Mouse Pregnant Hostage Situation cartoons are still up and running

We don't know from what I recall, all we know is that one day it just got deleted after a month or two of them just uploading an episode a week or something.

There might be some shit, but given how the people running the show don't appear to be shitheads and more so given that it's their own damn cartoon I doubt it. Or at least I have a hard time imagining something that would've lead to a legitimate deletion

Yeah the Beatboxer or whatever and the lawnmower are complete crap, same for the Egg. The rest sort of works IIRC.
The concept for the LMP/Supercar thing for the wolf guy is the best one yet though, followed by the Falcon

I'M NOT FUCKING JUDGING THE MORALITY OR ASSUMING ULTERIOR MOTIVES OF FUCKING YOUTUBE

THIS WAS NOT A DEFENSE OF YOUTUBE, IT WAS A CRITICISM OF YOUR INABILITY TO CONVEY BASIC CONTEXTUAL INFORMATION

> for no reason
IS THIS TRUE? WAS THERE ACTUALLY, FACTUALLY, NO REASON GIVEN FOR THE TAKEDOWN? THAT'S ALL I'M FUCKING ASKING ABOUT

WHAT REASON WAS GIVEN FOR THE TAKEDOWN

NOT WHAT ACTUAL REASON, EVEN IF IT'S THE SAME REASON

WHAT

GIVEN

REASON

>We don't know from what I recall
THANK YOU.

SEE? THAT WASN'T THAT HARD.

it's just white batmobile.

ceberbus is le mans mixed with super car

I already told you there was no reason, autismo.

They're furries. It's not hard to imagine many things they could have done to get their channel taken down.

No, you didn't. All that was said in the thread was
>without warning
and
>because youtube is dumb

You can have action taken against you without warning and still have a reason for that action stated. "Because it's dumb" also does not negate the possible existence of a given reason.

nahh, despite the content they are not really fond of saucy art of their characters.

They were e-mailed the reason, as is YouTube's policy. They're not sharing it with us.

>just a white batmobile
I suppose, but I like it. That said I like this one more simply because it has LPM stuff in it

couldn't resist.

How is it possible for one man to be more autistic than a thread full of furries?

Not even that.

Furries are notoriously prone to drama and doing weird things behind closed doors even if they deny it later. Maybe they just pissed someone off.

It could be any reason or no reason. Trying to ascribe meaning to the vicissitudes of the youtube algorithms is pointless. Maybe there is a common word in Malaysian that sounds like an Italian cuss. Maybe an image recognition program thought somebody's nose was a titty. People have gotten contentID struck before when somebody else reuploaded their video and then the algorithm somehow got confused as to which channel had the video originally.

why do you people keep ignoring the word "given"

wow geez that's NOTHING like what happens here on Sup Forums, the least perverted or drama-prone site on the internet

>Didn't do nothing wrong, just a small studio wanting to branch out into the bigger world
>probably a false DMCA spam
>THEY apologize even though they still have no idea what's going on

Fuck I don't want another Rock Dog incident. No media should have to suffer a cruel fate from some asshole.

I wish I was some big "e-celeb" just to try and help out little studios like this and bring attention to this.

Remember when Banderas supported "Missing Lynx" ? from small spanish cgi studio "Kandor Moon" ?

Also I heard Rock Dog got second chance on home video.

>Rock Dog incident
What happened?

The owner of perhaps the biggest China movie theater chain had some sort of petty issue with some of the people working on Rock Dog, so they banned the movie from showing in his theaters all across China, which is a fucking lot.

Because of this nobody in China was really able to watch the movie, literally.

my guess is since it's originally of Malaysian origin, a few bots copyright flagged it and the system auto-terminated as per youtubes retarded system. As of them not knowing about the flags to make this theory possible? Spam filter, i have to dig youtube emails out of the spam box about 40% of the time even with exceptions set

now I feel bad for drawing rimba smut
but I can't undo it now

One of people working on the show did a cropped sweaty Meika edit that had implications. I'm pretty sure that statement is just a PR thing.

A.P.?

and one of their lurkers would prefer something cute over tag rubbing tamira's butt.

If you think it's similar, you know nothing about how bad furries get.

Why not both?

>furries
I'm out.

no one will miss you.

Aside from Rimba Racer, Rock Dog and the animators of Sausage Party getting fucked over, is there any other notable examples in recent years?

What was the reason they got banned? I don't care about the show I'm just curious

It would appear they migrated to dailymotion. I have no idea how dailymotion is even still alive. Who the fuck uses it?

dailymotion.com/gluestudios

Anyone pissed off by youtube, and/or that pissed off youtube

They could have at least uploaded them in HD. They have little to lose at this point.

People who want to avoid clips and episodes of shows being taken down on Youtube.

its seems kinda wierd to make the characters animals, like is it plot relevant, like do they ever use their tails in any way for instance?

What does making Robin Hood a fox or Donald a duck bring to the plot? Some times characters are anthropomorphized for the pleasure of creative freedom alone, user, not everything has to have some deep meaning.

The animals are largely based off of local Malaysian animals, and as such, probably had a higher chance of being deemed culturally relevant and securing government funding.

are they're tails ever used or mentioned?

Only the croc ever used his attempting to sweep someone's legs.

>prone to doing weird things behind closed doors even if they deny it later.

To be fair, this isn't a furry thing.This is a human thing.
Most people deny the weird things they do behind closed doors, and everyone does weird shit behind closed doors, even if that weird shit is completely G rated and harmless or completely X rated fetish stuff.

I will never call the production team fuhrehs.

More like fuhreh sympathizers. But I guess your gas chambers are not inclusive.

Boy, Star Wolf sure is taking his sweet time.

>I have no idea how dailymotion is even still alive. Who the fuck uses it?

it mostly seems to be videos of russian stab-fights and chinese factory workers getting sucked into grinding machinery these days

jewtube

The truth is less Sup Forumsy. YT wanted to be the only game in town, the only video site that had EVERYTHING.

Of course, no one realized that "everything" meant "millions of unfiltered gigabytes of crap".

I want this show have the relevance that deserves...

As long as it gets good ratings in Malaysia, it's all okay.

Not saying it does not deserve more success, BUT if it gets exposed a lot more in the west, a lot more than 3-4 pretentious critics will be shitting on the visuals and occasional accent, and giving the show 1 star reviews. So you want that?

>Rock Dog got second chance on home video
this movie featured well in home release?
it makes me sad things gone so bad

Do you think this had anything to do with why they were banned?

theverge.com/2017/9/28/16380148/youtube-video-partner-program-link-card-restriction-patreon

I know they didn't link to patreon, but apparently YouTube is trying to police external links and every Rimba Racer video was full of links. I'm pretty damn sure Rimba Racer wasn't an official partner channel, although you shouldn't have to be to post a damn link.

Yet, ironically, they can't stop people from posting spam links in the comments that lead to malware sites.

Dailymotion is basically just the "I'm just going to put everything on here because YouTube is being retarded" site.

They stay alive because YouTube is frequently being retarded in its practices.

At this point, I wouldn't be shocked if YouTube went the way of MySpace within the next five years. It's still there but nobody but out of touch businesses touch it.

>Sr Pelo uploads a short of the simpsons were homer rapes Lisa to death and some guy murders the rest of the family
>video gets monetized after a personal appeal and review
>Sr Pelo has a video titled "the war on gender" were he just kinda talks about why it's not ok to bully people for their sexual identity
>the english version is re-monetized after review
>the Spanish version is denied re-monetization after review
No one knows the "given" reason as to why the videos were taken down, only whoever own the channel can know and he certainly isn't telling. That doesn't make the other user's argument wrong, no matter how you word it; youtube is indeed run by money-grubbing idiots.

>drawing rimba smut
mm...perhaps you could lend a link, kind sir; to help me on my research?

My guess it's very on-model drawing of Tag grabbing Tamira's ass and taking a selfie before she can react properly.

Any smart user could find it in under a minute.

No, no, I can see that picture. I'm talking about , who said he has drawn stuff himself.

might be Lon in which case he needs to fuck off

theres alot of things you cant undo

I have a question.

Is there a bear character?

Yes, his name is Sonny. That's all I'm going to say, anything else is spoilers.

Watch the show if you're curious.

lon's not interested in this shit.

Ignorance is bliss.

dont care if he is or isn't he doesn't offer anything of worth

tag's lack of tail was explained in trivia