Why did people like this show? It was a Power Rangers ripoff

Why did people like this show? It was a Power Rangers ripoff

>teenager fights evil
>teenager goes to school
>villains are over the top
>teenager hides identity

Piece of shit show. Power Rangers was way better.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150211034505/http://www.parentdish.com/2006/01/13/kim-possibles-creators-speak-an-interview-with-mark-mccorkle-a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't tell if this is bait or actual stupidity

Here's the real reason why. I also found it incredibly insightful for cartoons/TV in general, it really makes an enormous difference.
>Now, about us grown-ups for a minute. The humor on Kim Possible is oddly appealing to adults, even though it's not chock-full of inside jokes or references that only adults might get. Do you keep adult fans and parents in mind when writing scripts?
>Mark: Yes. We don't put in a lot of adult references. Instead, we try to do a sitcom-style dialogue rhythm - the fast-paced, witty speaking that adults respond to. As a result, our scripts are about five pages longer than most scripts coming out of the studio.
web.archive.org/web/20150211034505/http://www.parentdish.com/2006/01/13/kim-possibles-creators-speak-an-interview-with-mark-mccorkle-a/

Kim is insanely hot, possibly the sexiest cartoon character of all time.

shego is better

that's how you can tell it's slightly more thought out than typical bait.

>teenager hides identity
Did she?

>FUCK
>MARRY
>BECOME

yes

no, not really. Bitch was asking for her whole family to get revenge murdered/kidnapped to exploit

Did you watch the second movie, you moron? They actually addressed that - well, the latter - by ACTUALLY HAVING IT HAPPEN.

This.

>not both

and it wouldn't have happened if she didn't parade around using her real name and shit
sadly Kim will never get the Tigra treatment for her arrogance

>lol belgian pedophile tranny

If you're going to post bait, post the video of that guy claimong the show was feminist propaganda

>be Kim
>flip a coin for other two

one of my top waifu.

She's pretty ugly actually, especially in seasons 1 and 4, and in shots like that one that try too hard to make her look good.

>sexy
Agreed
>sexiest
No

Tara is the best.

>says hd
>isn't
why user, why

Don't forget that all the females have a mustache

What are you, gay?

It's not my fault the animators only learned how to draw her without going off-model every other second or so by season 2, and then decided to go all cheap when drawing her in season 4.

Though her VA didn't do the character a lot of favors in season 4 either, so I guess it fits?

So OP's a troll ignore him.

Instead let's discuss this "Official" Tier list.

>Hottest of them all Tier
Shego
Bonnie

>Great Tier
Kim Possible
Mrs. Possible
Dr. Director
Monique

>Good Tier
Yori
Zita
Tara

>What the fuck are you doing tier
DNAmy
Adrenalynn

>Go to Jail Tier
Joss

Bonnie, Kim, Monique, Yori, Zita, and Tara should be in the same tier as Joss, user.

>teenager hides identity

No she didn't. In fact her whole shtick was a businesses and her family help her in numerous occasion. If that's your standard, then every teen adventure since the 90s is a Power Rangers ripoff.

Move Kim in Hottest and Yori in Great Tier.

One-shot characters count?

>It was a Power Rangers ripoff

How different would KP be if Kim had big tiddies?

too weird.

>no Electronique

To be fair, "Kim Possible" totally sounds like a fake name. I'll bet Misty Knight and Dakota North have the same kind of protection.

The obvious choice would be become Kim and let the other two sluts fight over you.
You then marry the one who emerge victorious and keep the loser as a slave so both you and your new wife can fuck her at will.

Ron was /ourguy/.

Become Rufus
Fuck myself
Marry Shego

The dude was literally batman.

Everyone in this show is ugly as fuck

>jewish
No.

When did she ever hide her identity?

She was pretty open about saving the world with nearly everyone she met

I can just never unsee the mustache they gave every female on the show. The only drawing the upper lip thing really comes off as a mustache

Adam West Batman was a power rangers ripoff

omg i never noticed this LMAO

Or it's just not done. Could either be genre convention or in universe the last asshole to pull a stunt like that woke up with three shots to the head.

Power Rangers was a Steamboat Willie ripoff.

not to mention feminazi bullshit

So as a kid when I first watched this episode, I thought this guy was a guest character from his own show. Now I kinda wish that were the case. He and Zita were cute together, and Motor Ed was hilarious.

I only find ber ugly in her mission pants. Cargo pants really put me off, even before discovering neckbeards

Bonnie was always the hottest, maybe Tara.

Kim was nice to look at, but too often she didn't really do much beyond fend off Shego while Ron stumbled and tripped his way into foiling all the evil plots like Inspector Gadget would often do. And when they started with that whole "Mystical Monkey Power" bullshit, it really made Kim look all the more useless.

Fuck Bonnie
Become Shego
Marry Kim

Not being Shego Marrying Bonnie then keeping Kim together to fuck.

Waifuism
It's always Waifuism

THIS

The show's artstyle is... not good, to put it nicely.

Bonnie's overrated.

You say that like it's a bad thing, truteal.

Kim made me gay, like literally.

This is some top tier bait, user. Just came by to give you a (You) for the effort. Keep up the good work.

Now thats a lie.

This show always gets me in the mood for Taco Bell

Yes I know its dog food but I fucking love this type of dog food

I thought Kim was cool, I never really thought about her as sexy.
I felt like she wanted to be more on the dating scene but she was to tied up with her "job" to really have that much of a social life and cheerleading is just a thing she does so she can claim she has a life and then when she started seeing fucking Ron as attractive and dating him I legitimately started felling sorry for Kim.
To me she was a mess.

When opposite-sex teens spend that much time together, romance is all but guaranteed to happen

>there's a chance op is actually this much of a fucking autist.