Nu-male self-loathing white faggot decries "white supremacy" in YouTube video

Lel. Whiny ethnomasochist queer or a kike, can't tell.

He even said "14 words" is horrible. He implicitly supports white genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=6aVEx2BqSSE

Comment is closed, typical cowardice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NFzWnV6deM.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't see anything wrong here op are you perhaps a white supremacist?

>his name is sage

saged

>dislikes and comments disabled
i won't watch it.

>comments disabled

Every time.
Fucking cowardly thin skinned lefist nu-male cucklords

What the fuck is it with liberals and their obsession with cats?

Which Jew is pushing this?

>Comments are disabled for this video.
>I like free speech but not when it disagrees with me

Cats, not coincidentally, are the symbolic pet for the male emasculation and queerdom, likewise with SJW females.

There's the analogy of the crazy cat lady stereotype and liberalism as a mental illness.

What a cowardly, beta white male traitor.
This guy should be literally choked the fuck out for being the pandering sissy sjw bitch he is.

>14 words
>I think that's messed up and I'm literally a white child

I'm not a white supremacist, but what exactly is so wrong about wanting to secure the future of your own race? Would he act this way towards darker-than-night south africans who want boers to stay the fuck out of their lands?

flagged your racist comment

Flagged to ADL.

Does this retard have a twitter?

reported for possible raiding/doxxing

So he starts with examples of the internets "great content" and it's childish dumb bullshit for 6 year olds, liberals everytime.

gas the skypes

(((Sage Boggs)))

also reported

reported for hate symbols

Holy shit his face is punchable.

>Would he act this way towards darker-than-night south africans who want boers to stay the fuck out of their lands?

Nope.

It's only bad if you are white.

I'm strongly conservative, support a repeal of all gun control and am a nationalist who lifts, shoots and runs marathons. And I like cats.

Lay off the cats.

forwarded this thread to the authorities, have fun in the pokey

>Black South Africans
>Their lands.

South Africa was deserted due to genocidal cleansing by African natives until the Boers settled.

> (You)
>reported for possible raiding/doxxing
That's against the rules.

Someone have his twitter?

>WAAAH FLAG EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE WAAAAHHHHH

>what exactly is so wrong about wanting to secure the future of your own race?
Because you're not a race, you're defending a skin-color and more likely people "like you". While you may be perfectly free to not seek other cultures yourself, what you ask is clearly a restriction for OTHERS people, telling them who they can or cannot date. That's the wrong thing about it.

but what if I like kitties and support Trump?

Can't we just fucking hit people in face that act like this like back in the good ol days?

As a member of this fucker's clan, I would like to apologize for him.

he isnt white he is jewish person

I like cats as well, but sorry for overgeneralization. Just my personal observation.

Who flagged the video for offensive content here

(((I am literally a white child)))

The Blacks over here don't care what tribe they belonged to in Africa, its all about skin colour here.

>everythng disabled
>thinks his opinion matters for some reason
Numale cuck. Skin so thin he'd get hurt during rain.

I get really turned on when white boys forsake their own race. Tee hee

flagged for terrorism

Fucking Morrakiu's song in there. Goddamn it I hope they find some of his other work

>Captcha: STORMER CLOSE

kek

Toxoplasma.

>so if you see something rebellious you don't like, alarm the authorities and they will enforce their thought policing at your behest!

>Make the internet a better place! (for the authorities)

this whole channel is cringe youtube.com/watch?v=6NFzWnV6deM.

Hey Gabe, mind holding onto this rope tied to the back of my truck?

And they have no views. I guess they come here for that.

>ratings and comments disabled

Every time

haha the internet is only for dumb things i don't want to use it to learn or better myself let's watch more cat videos and flag racists XD

kek

i bet if i reply to his message again and say i'm interested in the date now because my boyfriend, tyrone, just dumped me, he'd be happy to take me out.

He'd probably cum, his beta panties

a} Yes, said video is something that O'Brian from the Ministry of Love would have adored.

b} The problem is, that Stormfags very often should NOT be taken remotely seriously; which is why, when they try and use said Stormfags as an excuse for destroying free speech, no one objects terribly much. I mean, I don't have a problem with Stormfags being told to shut up, at all; I do it myself regularly. This does not mean that I'm a raving Marxist who wants to destroy freedom of expression.

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

>oy vey it's messed up

I want to see his reaction if someone replaced "white" with "Australian aboriginal".

That pic gives me, and my dick, hope

>the racists ruined Pepe
Now listen here you fucking WHITE male normie cock sucker

Can I get a sauce on that Lion King parody?

>you're defending a skin-color and more likely people "like you".

The reason why Finnish nation state exists is to safe guard the independence and well-being of Finns. Why is defending the right to self-determination and the continued existence of Finnish people and culture bad and wrong? Would you say the same if a Congolese guy said "the 14 words"?

This fagoot forgot

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW