*breathes in*

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE

Wow I can't believe this Marvel has never done retcons or expansions of lore before now

I hate Sup Forums so fucking much

>panther motifs everywhere, even in uniform design

Marvel 2018: Gay Niggers from Outer Space

This would be like finding out the DCU Amazons actually had an intergalactic empire they were telling no one about and just hung out on Themiscyra for shits and giggles

You people need to stop with this dumb laughing meme.

So niggers actually aren't humans

What did they honestly mean by this, asking for a friend hahah

I'm assuming this is actually in the future, with the planet being named after T'Challa and all that.

Does Wakanda even have the human resource to fill a planet, let alone dozens of them? I mean, a fucking wave swallowed the entire country.

So is this in the future, are Wakandians just so OP advanced that they suddenly have an intergalactic empire, or is it implying black people are aliens?

WUZ

PROTOZZ

Is this suppose to be like starship troopers where its a parody of facism and nationalism?

>People forget it even existing.
So is this the past? The future? Present? All of the above?

*teleports behind you*
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Reminder, Wakanda didn't become industrialized until T'Challa's reign. He sold vibranium, got rich, and then treated his country like Reed treats the Baxter building.

WE WUZ SPACE KANGZ N SHIEEEEEET

>Shut in xenophobic society set in their traditional ways has an intergalactic empire
So no one thought this was a contradiction?

>It's a nice empire you've got there
>It'd be a shame if someone Phoenix'd all over it

>it's okay when Superman, a white guy, does it
Fuck you.

No, it'd be more like the Atlanteans, which actually happened pre-Flashpoint.

The Amazons never (post-Crisis, at least) boasted being a technologically advanced society, they're a magical one. Wakanda has some mystical elements but their entire thing has always been being further along technologically than the rest of Earth. They're already basically halfway to fucking Asgard's tech level. Granted, I've only read Kirby and McGregor Panther, so I don't know what changes they've made over the years.

What are Phoenix end-goals at this point? I think they changed it's motivation a couple times

Redheads

Odin's dick.

>You're not allowed to criticize egregiously bad retcons if it's Wakanda-related.

>I'm assuming this is actually in the future
It's not. In Marvel universe time, T'Challa began organizing this secret venture a few months ago.

How do you know it's egregiously bad if you haven't even fucking read it yet? We don't even know how exactly it's going to be done.

>We don't even know how exactly it's going to be done.
I know how. It's going to be done poorly

>So is this in the future,
No, it's actually the present.

>are Wakandians just so OP advanced that they suddenly have an intergalactic empire
Yes, this is written by Coates. He's Marvel's resident black guy.

> Use super technology to travel into space, while not being oppressed in any way, take over a planet, subjugate its people, and erect your cultural symbols
> Black Panther is the good guy

Wolverine will use the stone to become Phoenix, won't he? Infinity stone-powered firebird on a warpath to be inside as many redheads as it can.

>How do you know it's egregiously bad if you haven't even fucking read it yet?
Current Year Marvel. Written by Ta-Nehisi Coates.

>Ta-Nehisi
Of course a klingon is behind this space empire bullshit

So, there are a bunch of aliens cheering for the army that conquer them?

Hold up. Coates is writing Legacy? COATES? CANCELLED AFTER THE FIRST ISSUE COATES?!

There is literally no way it can be done well. How the fuck could they possibly explain how this intergalactic empire has never featured in the thousands of space related comics?

WUZ THE GOD EMPEROR AND SPACE ALLUMS AND SHHIEETTTTT

The people who write this bullshit have literally no understand of economics or industrialization or capitalism and just treat "technology" like magic that just magically advances itself. You can't have skyscrapers without mines for coal or iron ore or computers with no silicone and that's just material things.

In order for Wakanda to work you're going to have to assume the people in this tiny isolated country of the world have come up ideas that were built upon for centuries, over continents, for the rest of humanity, in a short amount of time with a small amount of people. The renaissance , the age of enlightenment, the technology boom from people like Edison and Tesla and a score of others in the 1800s, medical practices that increased life spans, infrastructure built to communicate and spread all these ideas, it all had to have happened with way limited resources besides magic vibrator-metal. All under MONARCHY rather than democracy and freedom which tend to encourage better thinking in the populace.

It's just a stupid fucking premise that any writer who uses ousts themselves as retard with no clue on how the material world about them came to be. Wakanda is just asking for too much on the suspension of disbelief. It's over compensating for the lack of interesting things in Africa. I can see them be slightly more advanced than the countries around them, but that's only if they were secretly observing the outside world and copying what they saw in their own way.

Wakanda's tech was a gift from aliens all along. In exchange they took some blacks with them into space and got outbred.

Isn't universe got rebooted?

>and got outbred
>Space Wakandans are orks

>Orks are nigger
Common, I like Orks.
Don't do this to me